Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm (18335 Views)

Vacancy In A Reputable Telecom Firm / Sub-dealers Wanted In A Telecom Firm Nationwide / Urgent Vacancy In A Telecom Firm! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by Abuna: 3:07am On Jan 02, 2010
So?
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by Olami1224: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2010
pls am a computer graphic designer, and also have printing experience multi-skilled can also fit into telecommunication system anyone that has a link or is willing to learn or wants me to work for him can call this number: OLAMI: 08027643491.

If you are also willing to employ me on on for it.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by Moneyline(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2010
Congratulation!
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by zincalo: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2010
ALWAYS REMEMBER

Dont tell GOD how big the problem is .INSTEAD tell the PROBLEM how big GOD is

all the best
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by igelola: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2010
There is a vacancy for graphics design, send your CV to pluscommunications@rocketmail.com or call 08068321563 for more information
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by bdian: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2010
congrats o.
Is the company erisson, Huawei or acatel?
to be candid some people hear you saying you are happy for 200k
will take koboko to flog you o.
Sha i believe it is the level you are in, but to be sincere 200k is no money
in telecoms o, ask the agbalagbis in telecom, they will tell you that there are small small boys
earning as much as over N1m monthly
Nor dull yoursef say you dey earn money o? after 3 months you will remember this post.
meanwhile enjoy it while it last.

200k ko 200 ni.
chicken pie.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by Dunddy(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2010
a bird in hand is better than a thousand in the forest joo.

a how much u dey collect, Mr chicken?
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by chriswu(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2010
@neonet. Congrats. Am a curious fresh graduate, computer literate nd versatile "a Botanist". to telecommunication firms employ pips like us, i no wan waste my printed CV's , lol
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by Memeka: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2010
we are still to know the name of the company you are working with now. I could sell my company's products!!!
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by jave005: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2010
Congrates to you that got a job.
For those of you that might be looking for a job or contact, or a business solution,
I would recommend that you that click this link and connect yourself to a would of
possibilities. Do hesitate, do it now. http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/VE/VE39354

Limited space available!
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by gordons1: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2010
thank God for ur life
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by kaytye: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2010
Congratulations, Neonet. God will always be there for His people.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by Sagamite(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
stewie:

@Sagamite,

you obviously read philosophy like I did, that's what's getting into your head and blaspheming like you own yourself. I can only pity you, honestly.

Amidst praises, congrats, prayers and hopes, all you'd talk about is tales of woe. Existentialists excercise energy on thoughts of Essence of life being before existence or vice-versa, not the Atheistic views which is only rational and nothing to do with schools of thought.

You should be so ashamed however, that as much as you lament your suffering, you're not wise enough to ameliorate status-quo by praising and praying to God. Instead you flaunt your VERY mortal knowledge on philosophy (what ancient people left-over for you and your likes to mule over) on Nairaland.

Neonet, congrats, I work with Telecomms too, proud to say the Arab Giants! Welcome to the club

Kind regards,

Stewie G

No, mate, I pity you when you are being milked by your thieving pastors on Salvation nights. That dunceness is what your type should be ashamed of.

fellabrims:

@ Stewie,
I LOVE THE BLAST YOU GAVE TO sagamite, Let him be there weaning over left overs of the trash he learnt in Philosophy,[real ancient stuff!], He didnt think for a split second if he drops off that chair he was typing from: What will be his faith?
@ Karian, u had better stay at the bank u are in and keep doing the I.T training you so wish you are into, at the allotted time, your I.T career will spring forth!
@ Poster, Congrats!!! It doesnt matter the name of the Telecom firm, what matters is that u are happy and receiving your pepper! Someone once wrote on Nairaland he/she new job with Glo and till date, its causing a SAGA!!! So be wise! Peace cool cool

Dimwit, I didn't study or have ever read philosophy. That is just raw intelligence you saw there from a philosopher.

My faith if I dropped dead would be the same as yours. Inconsequential!
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by achorjp(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2010
How do i get a telecomm job? I got CCNA and HND in computer sc. pls someone help me. i don't care abt the offer.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by neonet(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2010
@bdian, i did not specify the exact amount.I said 200plus.So get me right.moreover, even if na 200k only, na still big money.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by Boladave: 1:51am On Feb 01, 2010
a big congrats 2 u. wish u well
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by zilosxp(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2010
L love to join the telecom industry.i hope to use my service year(batch B hopefully) to do courses that relate to it.so can anyone direct me on the courses to do and where to start? Thanks
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by eazymoney(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2010
Congratulation ore. So, which of the Telecom company is get the job.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by adapcee(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2010
Hello house mate,its so nice to see informative/educative thread like this on this site.However,i am a graduate of computer science.My desire is to work with an IT/Telecom firm.I have N+,CCNA,MCTS and currently rounding up OCP Training at new horizons.
All i need is work experience,i dont mind d pay at all as far as it has to do with IT.U can reach me on this no-08073930356 or adapcee@yahoo.com.Thx
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by crazyworld: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2010
i need such blessing too
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by Daveicing: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2010
@ Kariana, Please don't resign from your present job until u get hold of a new one. Its not wise letting go what you have on hand, when u are not too sure of when u'll be getting the new one u are hoping for.

Please be wise.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by softspot1: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2010
hi people, i am new here and i lke the set-up of this forum
believe it is going to be worth patronisng
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by ops84(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2010
I am a National Diploma graduates,i am in need of INDUSTRIAL TRAINING placement in Information Technology(comunication) aspect. I studied elect/elect eng.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by cutefine: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all, i just got a well paying job some few days ago in a Telecoms firm!

I resigned from my former company last year October due to a very poor salary (Telecoms for that matter), hoping to get a better one immediately, since I have up to six years experience.

I didn't know that I'd live from hand to mouth, but God in his infinite mercy gave me a powerful job after exactly the same month of my resignation. The salary is mouth watering.

God is good and his mercies endureth forever. Without God where would I be today? Thanks be to GOD the almighty!

I have done their recruiting text, them now send me a recruitment test Vs mail dat i hve been collated & released & i were successful dat i ve been selected 2 proceed 2 d next stage of d recruitment process.still i don dat stage telling me dat dem will contact me since thn ive not hear from dem cam ANYBODY plssssssssss help me out

thanks
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by festop2010: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2010
Pls,i just received mail from honeywell calling for test on 23/02/10.any info about theur test.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by loffers(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2010
@ topic
Plz house, what are d tins 2 be considered b4 u can say u ave a good job.
I believe havin a good job is nt only abt bn wel paid, oda tins need 2 be put in2 consideratn as well.

@ festop2010
i sent my c.v to honeywell's HR as well,
wil there be considertn 4 xperienced staff as well.

@ soft spot
u're welcome 2 d house,
just go thru d trail of mails sent and u are free to add ur own comment as well, but meaningful comments
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by Judymyke: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2010
Congrats,God is ever faithful,I got a job also in an I.T firm,though then salary isnt that much but I bless God for it.still hoping on Him for greater heights.Amen
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by mayay: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
Any current vacancy for a graduate of mathematics/statistics?

250k Job In Lagos Vs 200k Job In Benin / Which Would You Go For- A Club Or The Company? & States Your Reason(s) / How Will You Cope If You Lose Your Job or Source of Income Today?