Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding (67060 Views)

Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh / Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by anthony533(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2016
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by dhardline(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2016
Smh....Adult pampers future customers.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by donofdons: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2016
nigeria and her problems set
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by martineverest(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2016
smh
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by refreshrate: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2016
Always dem

Na wa o
Abi brown roof dey get side effect bikonu?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Davash222(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2016
Papiikush:

Don't judge.

This world is in the toilet already! I can't even imagine myself standing so close to a guy on a queue not to talk of having a sexual relationship with him!

Hmmmn...the words of revelations has been fulfilled already Na rapture remain
Baba, I choose to disagree, we must judge them first. What they did is evil in the sight of God and also in the sight of Man.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Sealeddeal(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2016
hotspec:

How did u know if there is no hell?
there is Hell. Africa ofcourse.
where else?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Teague4league(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2016
refreshrate:
Always dem

Na wa o
Abi brown roof dey get side effect bikonu?
Always them?
Na there girl dey eat cucumber d vagina style.
Dey one side.
What is bad is bad irrespective of who does it

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by cejaypriesty(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Well I really don't.
Whether you believe or not there is hell
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nipplesfreak(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2016
...even for animal kingdom male dog no dey follow male dog...tufia
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by afanide: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2016
That guy's brain needs formatting....
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by nepapole(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2016
Which one will be the head of the family?
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by ceejay80s(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2016
Bisi is a very useless fella, well, I don't blame him since he's from the tiger teared face tribal mark afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by BEENUEL(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2016
NgcoboP:

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

Bros why u dey qoute me nah?, abeg modify and remove me from this sh*t abeg angry
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by cejaypriesty(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2016
calliope:
Love wins!!!

what love has spiced together let noman homophobic bigoted unenlightened human lot put asunder

Happy married life to the couples.
We're here now and we're queer y'all homophobes just have to live with it smiley

How do you sleep at night?

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by santosesq1(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2016
Start buying pampers in ur store room

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by barresi(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2016
Papiikush:

Yes, I still don't understand how people become homos. No one is born a homo. Does it mean they develop into one?
they develop it when demon possess them, but women are naturally lesbians.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by papauju(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I weep cry cry

The way your stupid ass will fry in hell ehn cry
sorry for him
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by AleAirHub(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Gay also right angry
Akshow:
Happy married life. To all the ignorant homophobics holier than thou Nigerians who are shouting Gay marriage is a sin. I bet you didnt know its been legal in 117 countries. The same countries you would gladly run to if you were given the opportunity.
Gay marriage is a sin. Did you know it was legalised in Argentina since 1887? Has God destroyed that country yet?
Gay marriage is a sin. Isn't corruption a sin too? Isn't that what is destroying us?
Gay marriage is a sin. How about fornication? How about envy, mockery, backstabbing and the other truckloads of dirty stuff you so called Christians and Muslims do both in hiding and in the open every damn day!
Gay marriage is a sin. And it was allowed in God's own country? How about you petition God instead?

Your leaders (church and state) are milking you dry, but you like that don't you? Police men are jumping on top of cars. Cultist are on the loose. You very much like all of that. You just don't like gays. As if it affects you in any way. What should affect you is totally ignored.

And wait sef, who said homosexuality is a Western thing? Just so you know, like slave ownership, its been in Africa for a long time, you had better start making life better for all around you and stop this rubbish. If I vent too much now they will say I am gay. Morons! They read one part of the bible then come out and act religious. If we are to follow the bible then I hope you know we should be stoning women who didn't marry as virgins? I hope ur wife, mothers and sisters are virgins. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by AleAirHub(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2016
With the fine and sexy bae beside me on my comfortable zone right now. Then some dome & wasted persons will say ass is sweeter right..... Madness angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by MizAijay(f): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2016
What a waste of sperm!!!! Wish him all the best in his 'marriage' o.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by DarkHenrie(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2016
He don leave all the sexy women for you nah. Stop being generous and learn to tolerate. Reason am like this; more sexy for me.. How about that?
SexyNairalander:
with all this sexy women one man go xa na him fellow man wey get muscle like am e like. . .what's the attraction sef, hair for chest abi vein for hand. . .just thinking aloud undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by kerryjossy(f): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:
Happy married life. To all the ignorant homophobics holier than thou Nigerians who are shouting Gay marriage is a sin. I bet you didnt know its been legal in 117 countries. The same countries you would gladly run to if you were given the opportunity.
Gay marriage is a sin. Did you know it was legalised in Argentina since 1887? Has God destroyed that country yet?
Gay marriage is a sin. Isn't corruption a sin too? Isn't that what is destroying us?
Gay marriage is a sin. How about fornication? How about envy, mockery, backstabbing and the other truckloads of dirty stuff you so called Christians and Muslims do both in hiding and in the open every damn day!
Gay marriage is a sin. And it was allowed in God's own country? How about you petition God instead?

Your leaders (church and state) are milking you dry, but you like that don't you? Police men are jumping on top of cars. Cultist are on the loose. You very much like all of that. You just don't like gays. As if it affects you in any way. What should affect you is totally ignored.

And wait sef, who said homosexuality is a Western thing? Just so you know, like slave ownership, its been in Africa for a long time, you had better start making life better for all around you and stop this rubbish. If I vent too much now they will say I am gay. Morons! They read one part of the bible then come out and act religious. If we are to follow the bible then I hope you know we should be stoning women who didn't marry as virgins? I hope ur wife, mothers and sisters are virgins. Nonsense.

Nice one my dear. HML to them.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2016
See his cone head sad
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by DarkHenrie(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Both of them are the heads of their family. Two heads are better than one, remember?
nepapole:
Which one will be the head of the family?
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Kingsley1000(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2016
of all the free punas everywhere .....no come home o

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Kingsley1000(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2016
should Nigeria legalize same sex marriage?
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by eezomatic: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2016
for your mind now, you Don talk something reasonable. ...mumu, stupid gay

Akshow:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by happney65: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2016
omolola15 this could be us...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by UIA04(f): 9:23am On Nov 06, 2016
calliope:
Love wins!!!

what love has spiced together let noman homophobic bigoted unenlightened human lot put asunder

Happy married life to the couples.
We're here now and we're queer y'all homophobes just have to live with it smiley

Yea love wins...

In whatever country he is living in

He should just not step into Nigeria because if we cacth him..

#proud homophobic#
Say no to yansh drilling

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by purplekayc(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2016
Shebi na some people dey fu*k animals
Hin own better

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by concacid: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:

I smear something!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. / Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.