Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding (67061 Views)

Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh / Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by mrnuur(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Disgusting
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Akshow: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2016
w1sEmAn:
;DI just de imagine how him nyash go de comot smoke by now.
Why should you imagine it? Except if you are not secured in your sexuality and wanna stray, the idea of two men straffing each other should not be imagined by you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by phreakabit(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2016
[size=18pt]Whats it with Yo**ba guys and their fellow mans ny*sh self?

Denrele, Bob risky, that other Seun Diva f@g and now this nigga?![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Gassa007: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Papiikush:

Don't judge.

This world is in the toilet already! I can't even imagine myself standing so close to a guy on a queue not to talk of having a sexual relationship with him!

Hmmmn...the words of revelations has been fulfilled already Na rapture remain
WTF is don't judge
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Audray(f): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2016
UIA04:

Why would the sorry state of another man's drilled ass be my worry?
He should just stay where he is accepted
If you weren't so pained,you wouldn't painstakingly type #Proudlyhomophobic and state how you'd love to murder him if he ever visits HIS country.
SMH.
I thought ur god condemned murder.
Hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by EyeHateGod: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:
Happy married life. To all the ignorant homophobics holier than thou Nigerians who are shouting Gay marriage is a sin. I bet you didnt know its been legal in 117 countries. The same countries you would gladly run to if you were given the opportunity.
Gay marriage is a sin. Did you know it was legalised in Argentina since 1887? Has God destroyed that country yet?
Gay marriage is a sin. Isn't corruption a sin too? Isn't that what is destroying us?
Gay marriage is a sin. How about fornication? How about envy, mockery, backstabbing and the other truckloads of dirty stuff you so called Christians and Muslims do both in hiding and in the open every damn day!
Gay marriage is a sin. And it was allowed in God's own country? How about you petition God instead?

Your leaders (church and state) are milking you dry, but you like that don't you? Police men are jumping on top of cars. Cultist are on the loose. You very much like all of that. You just don't like gays. As if it affects you in any way. What should affect you is totally ignored.

And wait sef, who said homosexuality is a Western thing? Just so you know, like slave ownership, its been in Africa for a long time, you had better start making life better for all around you and stop this rubbish. If I vent too much now they will say I am gay. Morons! They read one part of the bible then come out and act religious. If we are to follow the bible then I hope you know we should be stoning women who didn't marry as virgins? I hope ur wife, mothers and sisters are virgins. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by yeyeboi(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:
Happy married life. To all the ignorant homophobics holier than thou Nigerians who are shouting Gay marriage is a sin. I bet you didnt know its been legal in 117 countries. The same countries you would gladly run to if you were given the opportunity.
Gay marriage is a sin. Did you know it was legalised in Argentina since 1887? Has God destroyed that country yet?
Gay marriage is a sin. Isn't corruption a sin too? Isn't that what is destroying us?
Gay marriage is a sin. How about fornication? How about envy, mockery, backstabbing and the other truckloads of dirty stuff you so called Christians and Muslims do both in hiding and in the open every damn day!
Gay marriage is a sin. And it was allowed in God's own country? How about you petition God instead?

Your leaders (church and state) are milking you dry, but you like that don't you? Police men are jumping on top of cars. Cultist are on the loose. You very much like all of that. You just don't like gays. As if it affects you in any way. What should affect you is totally ignored.

And wait sef, who said homosexuality is a Western thing? Just so you know, like slave ownership, its been in Africa for a long time, you had better start making life better for all around you and stop this rubbish. If I vent too much now they will say I am gay. Morons! They read one part of the bible then come out and act religious. If we are to follow the bible then I hope you know we should be stoning women who didn't marry as virgins? I hope ur wife, mothers and sisters are virgins. Nonsense.

Still all what you just said doesn't make any sense. . . Wat point are are try to make?

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by UIA04(f): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2016
Audray:
If you weren't so pained,you wouldn't painstakingly type #Proudlyhomophobic and state how you'd love to murder him if he ever visits HIS country.
SMH.
I thought ur god condemned murder.
Hypocrites.
Still proudly homophobic

I never said I would murder anyone

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by EyeHateGod: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Homophobic is Also Genetic...
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Audray(f): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2016
Jidibia:

Please learn how to capitalize the 'G' when writing God.
god god god god god god god god god god god god god god god.
Oya come and flog me.
Infact order ur god to strike me with thunder for not capitalizing the first letter of his title.
Here's a list of things I d rather capitalize
Genghis Khan
Gay
Gmail
Game
Google
Girl
ETC

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by raphieMontella: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2016
tayoalone:

Nobody is saying corruption is okay. Nobody is saying that pastors milking their members dry is ok. Just like gay marriage for me is not ok. So not ok. Its an unnatural relationship. Just like a man or a woman sleeping with an animal is not unnatural. What they call bestiality. And talking of the Bible. Sodom and Gomorah were destroyed partly because of this. In fact this unnatural man and man relationship got its name from there- Sodomy.
If you have any belief in Bible at all, the Bible comes against it strongly. If you say there should be freedom of association as a fundamental human right then we could arrgue that a father having a carnal knowledge of his daughter or a mother her son or even a brother to hid sister(Incest) should not be frowned. If incest sounds repulsive to you then so should sodomy.
do you know that incest was accepted and was okay in the bible?
your God even blessed an incestous marriage of abraham or so..did you know that ?
Bestiality is akin to rape,why?----the consent of the animal isnt put in place...animals cant grant their consent to such acts and right of animals is becoming a thing these days....but even if...its their choice..
How does what one do in his/her bedroom affect your survival?

Incest has a problem---the gene problem...an incestual marriage cannot produce healthy kids...and over time the lineage will die out---''familiar genes'' cant mix well.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by raphieMontella: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2016
yeyeboi:

Still all what you just said doesn't make any sense. . . Wat point are are try to make?
that we have other things to tackle...
What two grown up adults do with their consent in their warefa shouldnt be your problem
..it in no way affects your survival

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by theo07: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2016
Lawlahdey:
You don't believe in Hell? shocked
there's no Hell
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by raphieMontella: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2016
Audray:
Oya come and flog me.
Infact order ur god to strike me with thunder for not capitalizing the first letter of his title.
Genghis Khan
Gay
Gmail
Game
Google
Girl
ETC
wicked!
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Peterpanny: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I weep cry cry

The way your stupid ass will fry in hell ehn cry
pls can you just leave hell out of this.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by ammonia(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:

i wish i could slap you across the mouth with my cutlass.....

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by tex25: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2016
How iron go dey jam iron!

Disgusted!!!
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by yeyeboi(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2016
raphieMontella:

that we have other things to tackle...
What two grown up adults do with their consent in their warefa shouldnt be your problem
..it in no way affects your survival

Are you alright @ all I guess not

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2016
Papiikush:

Yes, I still don't understand how people become homos. No one is born a homo. Does it mean they develop into one?

Its a kind of mental illness.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Kobicove(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2016
Na wah oooo shocked
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by shabakm: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2016
what o God
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by SalomonKane: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2016
lemonys:
you sound afraid of hell, take it or leave it. #HellIsReal
Have you been there?

#seeingisbelieving.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by MinorityTribe1: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2016
He is only reducing the competition around the world. If he wasn't a gay he would have married one pretty lady, Now that pretty lady is probably with another man or just waiting for me smiley. That's how life works. I wouldn't trade a warm wet juicy püssy for anything in this world. I believed in püssy!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by SalomonKane: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Audray:
Oya come and flog me.
Genghis Khan
Gay
Gmail
Game
Google
Girl
ETC
Sometimes I wonder how you'll sound when you're being given that Australian Kiss.

You do sound more like a mourner, than a screamer. grin wink
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by linearity: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Davash222:

Baba, I choose to disagree, we must judge them first. What they did is evil in the sight of God and also in the sight of Man.

So is sin and we are all sinners.

No, you cannot judge them, because the Bible say "Judge not, so that ye shall not be judged, for with the same measure that, you measured, so shall it be measured to thee"...meaning, if you judge their sins, your sins will equally be judged.

All sins are equal and the same, leave the judgement to God.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Naijjablog(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=Airforce1 post=50803127][b]He kinda look like a girl in the first photo.

Congrats!

Better don't come home.
if not me myself go chop em papa
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by fellom(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:

Your leaders (church and state) are milking you dry, but you like that don't you? Police men are jumping on top of cars. Cultist are on the loose. You very much like all of that. You just don't like gays. As if it affects you in any way. What should affect you is totally ignored.Sheguy from your write up i sense your either you have a dic for a *ss or a*ss for a dic homo solicitor like you.

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Peterpanny: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:

if you see person wa go better school you go know.my guy you really go better school,and you get common sence.you just hit the nail on the head and you really made a constructive and a productive analysis.you are really an intellectual incline personality.forget all those nairalland hypocritic mofos that dont have any single thing upstairs,all they know is to be spilling trash and misplacing their priorities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2016
Eeeeew honestly just disgusting af angry
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Peterpanny: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2016
MinorityTribe1:
He is only reducing the competition around the world. If he wasn't a gay he would have married one pretty lady, Now that pretty lady is probably with another man or just waiting for me smiley. That's how life works. I wouldn't trade a warm wet juicy püssy for anything in this world. I believed in püssy!
we are on the same page bro.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by fellom(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Peterpanny:
if you see person wa go better school you go know.my guy you really go better school,and you get common sence.you just hit the nail on the head and you really made a constructive and a productive analysis.you are really an intellectual incline personality.forget all those nairalland hypocritic mofos that dont have any single thing upstairs,all they know is to be spilling trash and misplacing their priorities.
Assembly of homos

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by buffalowings: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2016
Good for him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. / Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.