Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,655 members, 7,862,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names (8491 Views)

Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos) / "A Mad Man Told Me To Buy Fuel After My Car Broke Down" - Man / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Naturalized:

Exactly what i expexted you to say. I imagine the nigerian recession is causing alot to become delusional.

* facepalm* You actually believe a recession is detrimental to all right? Such ridiculousness. smh
Re: Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names by Naturalized(m): 12:19am On Nov 09, 2016
naijadeyhia:

* facepalm* You actually believe a recession is detrimental to all right? Such ridiculousness. smh

Because all and alot are one and the same. You are all over the place, mate. May help if you stop being paranoid. Your uncle that is doing you is sha dead now.
Re: Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 09, 2016
Naturalized:

Because all and alot are one and the same. You are all over the place, mate. May help if you stop being paranoid. Your uncle that is doing you is sha dead now.

Lmao @ Paranoid. whatever makes you sleep at night ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Expressway Churches / 5 Unbelievably Good Reasons To Read Your Bible / How Many Children Did King Solomon Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.