Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees (34866 Views)

Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident / NDDC Abandoned Project In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro. / Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by brostheo(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
I don't know what schools are becoming this days, uniben's acceptance fee for this year alone is 70k.I think is high time Buhari starts probing the management of our institutions

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by shamecurls(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
MrTruth4real:

My school is 43k for everything.

Still encouraging too. Commendable also.

It's far off from 800k grin grin grin
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by sod09(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
It's not much
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
This seems reasonable
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
DesChyko:
I wonder which Private Uni can school and house you for 350k for four solid academic years. Honestly, this is cheap.
Although I didn't spend up to that amount during my time as a regular student, the current cost of tuition and accomodation in the same state University now is close to twice this amount here undecided
Seriously, I spent less than 25k for a five years course then. Today the 25k cant pay for a quality primary education in a term. Things have indeed depreciated in our dear Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by Adeevah(m): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Fantastic2m:

Its a state Polytechnic

Then the school fee is still moderate
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by Sunnykaka(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kenzico:
i think the Amount is too much for a polytechnic

waiting this one mean with this comment
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by danosky91(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
holatin:
How much last ?
i no fit lol! Nigerians and our hilariousity.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by ken2baba(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
bbsteve:
okay let's see what the guy below have to say. the guy above me sha. him papa na Dangote 80k nor too much for this recession. well over to you the guy below
its cheap.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
The money they used to build a mini stadium they wanna suck it out from students.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by NairaMaster1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
domopps:
Covenant University is too high and I guess this is too cheap!

Cheeeeeers

Are you aware that the Atiku school in Yola is 1.5M? Your nightmare is CU, Madona University is over 450 to 650k according to Faculty.

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by NairaMaster1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Adeevah:
Just like public schools, it is not suppose to be that much been a federal polytechnic

Guy you didn't read the thread. It's a state poly
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by fineyemi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
people really need orientation on this schooling in polytechnic with that said amount which u can use to obtain a BSC in a university either part time or full time
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by ehnok(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Adaahjacob:
so d mean their hostel is evn better than the school..... how can. 30-34, what an irony
my school hostel na 7k.
Abusite spotted
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by ayooutlook: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Closing very soon, hurry

Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by pricipal2003(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Haba! Don't use a sledge hammer to kill a fly now. I see this as another attempt to further ridicule the polytechnic education in Nigeria. How on earth will 80,000 naira take one to a private university. Let us remember that University education is not meant for every body, hence we should stop discouraging the ones that have chosen to further their studies through the polytechnic.

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by COMPAQ(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Well to be honest, you get what you pay for? Shell, Mobil and Co typically recruit from Covenant and the like, not from these types of schools. Call it unfair all you like but no one can deny that the quality difference between private and public is very wide. Not necessarily because of the quality of lecturers, but nothing in the public space from salaries to administration, facilities etc encourages lecturers. Professors from public schools go the the private ones and immediately sit up, cos there are not proper procedures for everything in place, not to mention more money.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by Adeevah(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Guy you didn't read the thread. It's a state poly

Ok...
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
DesChyko:
I wonder which Private Uni can school and house you for 350k for four solid academic years. Honestly, this is cheap.
Although I didn't spend up to that amount during my time as a regular student, the current cost of tuition and accomodation in the same state University now is close to twice this amount here undecided
How much is it at Delsu?
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by Zellie: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
80,000 for a private uni. I'm not understanding
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by effty(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Maritime Academy of Nigeria fees is about 150k nd this kind of fees is what I paid about 6 years ago.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by DesChyko: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
asuustrike2009:

How much is it at Delsu?

I was referring to ANSU. Don't know about Delsu
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by Kruzilano(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
haywire07:

I think smfin is wrong wit ur big head
notin is in ur small head.... Why I go pay 80k+ for tuition fee then 30k for hostel..... How much be IMT enugu poly, how much be yabatech, how much be polynekede
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Una de reload d page every minute?
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
DesChyko:

I was referring to ANSU. Don't know about Delsu
Ok
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
fineyemi:
people really need orientation on this schooling in polytechnic with that said amount which u can use to obtain a BSC in a university either part time or full time
Read ur comment again and ask yourself if it's sensible to you
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by fineyemi(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Read ur comment again and ask yourself if it's sensible to you
U quoted me for the first time and you gave me a blow. You know nothing about what i said
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
fineyemi:
U quoted me for the first time and you gave me a blow. You know nothing about what i said
Blow ke? cheesy You deviated from the topic now

Anyway, I'm sorry for that bro
Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by fineyemi(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Blow ke? cheesy You deviated from the topic now

Anyway, I'm sorry for that bro
grin grin grin grin Tanks bro tosin

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
fineyemi:
grin grin grin grin Tanks bro tosin
How ur wife and children?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Pix Involving Class Captain In Secondary School / Most Annoying Common Grammatical Errors In English / Eyitope Ogunbodede Is Obafemi Awolowo University's New Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.