Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

"If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said (68519 Views)

Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Neimar: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
she's cute
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Alasi20(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Allahu Aqbar
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by pretydiva(f): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Na small pikin sense dey worry am
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by jeevyww(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Now i know they brainwash people in that church
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
who knows whether she has being paid for it, attention seeker oshi
Gullible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by kutensassy: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
EastGold:
[size=14pt]Get some sense.

In Jesus' name!!!
[/size]
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by chicagoPD(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Were!

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Our sister has gone mad again!!!

If you are not a spoilt little lazy brat from a wealthy home, can you honestly afford 800k from your own sweat and pocket??

Daddy's gurl bragging on daddy's money to come and spew trash on the internet
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by policy12: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
I know definitely somone will defend Papa but I have this for u..

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Akaewu: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kolababe:
Like seriously?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/if-you-attend-winners-chapel-and-you.html

Thats her faith.....it might work for her.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by shamecurls(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
apcmustwin:
When will Nigerians stop disgracing themselves upanda with their brainwashed mentality of a foreign religion?

Baffles me a lot Bro.

How men could be cheaply deceived about how men in far away middle-east, died for there sins in Africa.

It's just absurd and sickening

1 Like

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Now, everybody would just jump on this thread to insult this fine girl without checking the mental home she's posting from. So unfair

3 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Jesusloveyou: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
kinggogo:
Dis b!tch

She doesn't evn attend winners oo

Gals wey too dey run their mouth
if she is really a member, that means their god must be crazy

1 Like

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by santosesq1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Go read ezekiel 34 vs 1 to end
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Funjosh(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
tongue
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Maximus85(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Were re ooo
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by shamecurls(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
The man Juju don hold this member strongly.

She will forever serve the man rather than God himself.

#Brainwashed
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by omoyowa: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
prof1990:
D
what if your pastor is talking about money
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Church business is really cool business
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by doctokwus: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
Am I d only one that feels she was being sarcastic?

2 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Jacko1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
If the education offered there is world class then hey no qualms

Iv met many convenant graduates

They just different.... They know things .... They smart and confident

Guess tge school does somein

Its wen madonna.... Redeemer demand fees like dat ehen... Dat 1 i know say it somhow
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by martineverest(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
i wont be surprised to hear that the class registration fee is over 100k
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by martineverest(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
djpop100:
who knows whether she has being paid for it, attention seeker oshi
she must have bn paid
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Flashh: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
So scourge. She has brain,but she don't know how to make use of it.

2 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by bouncin04(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Na so

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Alexbrain(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
I go like attend this foundation class well dey make pple rich oh.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by eph12(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
You guys either cannot read or understand what you read. She's not the owner of that statement. She's only informing you that she wants to be able to afford that amount so she will register for the foundation class. Smh. So many angry people on the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by mrnuur(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
gloriousangel7:
Wealth is sweet,but its not for every one,
all the same don't look down on anyone.

This your quote is too strong

i travel from one country to another and
only God made it possible.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by AlanSugar(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hmm, am I the only one seeing sarcasm in these notes? I could have sworn the tweeter handler is vexing for oyedescam's son! I could be wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by eph12(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
doctokwus:
Am I d only one that feels she was being sarcastic?
It could be. People already insulting her for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.