Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

"If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said (68518 Views)

Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Chuksgeo: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
But she has a point, a good one at that. Go back to foundation class

1 Like

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by olayettyar: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
EastGold:
[size=14pt]Get some sense.

In Jesus' name!!!
[/size]
Amen
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by deor03(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
How come most people commenting here didn't realise that She was quoting someone ?
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Poverty is a mental state not a reality. Check out majority of the people who commented and you can point out the poor among them and those who will die poor.

The poor focus on the money while the rich focus on the process.

She spoke about a class/lesson - process. But those with poor money mentality never saw it.

Money is not currency.

1 Like

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by orlamide212: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
recieve brain ijn............. Make God wan con test ya fada faith make d whole buidin whey dey dat campus cathch fire......na for im to dey curse wu no pay tithe bah
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Charlesberry(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Freeheart:
I belong to the family of giant.....I belong to prosperity club...... if you are a Christian and you re still poor, my friend u need to check urself. .... . #am a winner with proof and #my case is different.......... #watchout

God bless you!!!
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by adebrightayo(f): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
For your architectural design, bill of quantity, structural design and site supervision pls contact us on 07061924391, thanks for your patronage.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kolababe:
Like seriously?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/if-you-attend-winners-chapel-and-you.html

Fact of life. ..many will skip foundation class, skip wofbi Bcc, lcc and LDC class.....you cant be a bonafide member and have not attended all this.. .....prosperity is our right as a believer and taking responsibility is highly important, not just folding arms and praying. ...

1 Like

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Spidermon: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
akaahs:

in other news weytin Arsenal nd Tottenham dey play, abegi

Na draw them play and i played Arsenal to win. E pain me gaan
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Fiverrgig(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Was Covenant University not built with the tithes of the rich and poor members?

Did they separate the tithes before building the school?

Why do we choose to make things more difficult for ourselves?

Foundation class my foot. If you are destined to be rich... Or do they share money at that stage?
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by vannessa7(f): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
MrCasper:
Why people will remain gullible I don't know. I'm a Christian and also have no problem with these mega pastors or prosperity preachers....I simply don't know why people will be so dumb and gullible to fall for some antics by some so called men of God all in the name of financial liberation or miracle. correct me if I am wrong, but I don't know how paying my tithes will make me a millionaire...I pay my tithes because its the right thing to do, not because a so called man of God tells me I will get a thousand fold in return. that's greed, and that's the main reason a lot of people will always fall for these 21st century preachers....every great financial scam requires greedy and gullible people, and a lot of preachers are banking on this to extort money from the so called Christians...don't tell me to give because God will bless me a thousand fold, because I'm already blessed. only lazy folks will spend their time, energy and money hoping to God for financial freedom in churches. The church is not a business place.

Mr haughty, read Malachi 3: from verse 8 down, stop paying tithe if you think God is a liar, anything done without faith is sin.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Mavelshee(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nicolars:
.some girls r funny ooo
your bf will shout at u, u will start crying
ur mum will shout at u, u will shout back at her amd even want to fight her
dnt worry ooo
devil iyaf soak ur cane in hot oil

NICO JOKES

lol.. just bcus sometym is not funny to u, una 1 con finish me

pls ... small small oo. atleast someppl still liked it

My brother you copy both post and comment join oo
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by candp2007(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Oyedepo should call his mad dogs to order
I learnt wisdom is keeping quiet when you don't know what to say.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by bidexmedia(m): 2:22am On Nov 07, 2016
Digital Solutions Available:-

Bulk SMS, GSM Database, Email Marketing, Blog Website Design, SEO, etc

Radio Advertisement on:

Inspiration 92.3 FM in Lagos

Inspiration 100.5 FM in Ibadan

Inspiration 105.9 FM in Uyo

Call:- 0806-907-3333.

BBM pin - 7b8006db.

Click here to register on my bulk sms website - www.bsms.com.ng
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by mandmis007(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2016
Category1:

That's too hard for me to unvastand...can u transplate in igbo undecided
I think u hv 2 go 2 nite school n learn basics 1st. Are u overstand?
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Category1: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2016
mandmis007:
I think u hv 2 go 2 nite school n learn basics 1st. Are u overstand?
What's overstand? ..is that polish undecided
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by mandmis007(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2016
Category1:

If u can't understand earlier posts den u overstand dis one nah.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by mandmis007(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2016
Category1:

If u can't understand earlier posts den u overstand dis one nah. shocked
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by akaahs(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Spidermon:

Na draw them play and i played Arsenal to win. E pain me gaan
the thing pain me pass.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by oteenz(f): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2017
Seriously, when will some persons understand what the Bible really teach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.