Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

"If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said (68569 Views)

Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by mandmis007(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]abeg, sombori should translate what this b*tch wrote in english undecided[/size]
I think she's saying go n learn d art n science of stealing n giving to pastor.
Her parents must have learnt the act n art perfectly.
COMPREHEND?
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Garshyzee(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
eMidas:

He isn't really right. I guess he was kidding.
I attend and follow Oyedepo very well. I didn't attend CU. It was my choice.

Every Winners'Chapel member mustn't attend CU. Compare this fee with others, national and international.

Oyedepo once said, "You don't grow big to manage well, you manage well to grow big." He said shared that he has never enrolled any of his children in any school that will require him to pray for school fees before it will be provided.

If you follow riches the way the guy implied, you will steal...and even steal from God's house.

I can't say it all. Cut you coat according to your dress.
bravo

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Garshyzee(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:
Good loves the poor but we serve the God of Isreal and that country has the richest folks in the world so they must be obeying some laws He gave that's making them so successful. I've got to learn it
will u keep quiet undecided undecided..who told u isreal has d richest folks in the world?? ?? undecided undecided

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by youngjagaban(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
yeah..
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Topgainer: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
bikefab:
It's unfortunate when people think that stuff like seed sowing, first fruits and other stuff guarantees financial prosperity or any kind of breakthrough. It is not scriptural. God's blessings cannot be bought by your money, neither is he broke that he needs your money to survive. The scriptures teaches us to have faith in God and keep on believing, we can move mountains. Our relationship with God is like the one we have with our earthly father, we don't need to bribe him before he pays our school fees or provides us wit our daily meals. We ask, he provides. I hope u've gotten my point.

That is the putrid American inventions sweeping the Christian space. Men no longer follow Jesus nor love his teachings. Then run after men who present God as money loving and money doubler. They shamelessly put riches before the love of God and of His Christ. These days you hear from Pastors codenamed Prosperity Preachers things like "you are poor, you are cursed. Sow seed of all your money and let me break the curse of poverty for you"
It was foretold in the Bible as occurrences of the end time and many shall be deceived
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by goldentj: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
God bless you bro...that is just it, she is just been sarcastic.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Codes151(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
goldbim:
Smh!!i guess some people are very comfortable with being slaves.it's not like most people criticizing the fee cannot afford it they are just concerned about the fate of the less privileged in the society....#lets bridge the gap between the rich and poor#
i swear
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Izonpikin: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Oboy wetin happen na? You scarce o
I full ground dey look nigeria oo.. cheesy
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by donnie(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
goldbim:
Smh!!i guess some people are very comfortable with being slaves.it's not like most people criticizing the fee cannot afford it they are just concerned about the fate of the less privileged in the society....#lets bridge the gap between the rich and poor#

Concern ko, less privilege ni. Na today?
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
Izonpikin:
I full ground dey look nigeria oo.. cheesy
Oyedepo minion don de misbehave o
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by thisisolamii: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
MrCasper:
Why people will remain gullible I don't know. I'm a Christian and also have no problem with these mega pastors or prosperity preachers....I simply don't know why people will be so dumb and gullible to fall for some antics by some so called men of God all in the name of financial liberation or miracle. correct me if I am wrong, but I don't know how paying my tithes will make me a millionaire...I pay my tithes because its the right thing to do, not because a so called man of God tells me I will get a thousand fold in return. that's greed, and that's the main reason a lot of people will always fall for these 21st century preachers....every great financial scam requires greedy and gullible people, and a lot of preachers are banking on this to extort money from the so called Christians...don't tell me to give because God will bless me a thousand fold, because I'm already blessed. only lazy folks will spend their time, energy and money hoping to God for financial freedom in churches. The church is not a business place.
I am a winner member to d glory of God. N to d glory of God, God has raised me 4rm nthn to a mega something within 6month. What I bliv shes sayin is that if u follow Dr. David Oyedepe's instructions to d latter there's no way God wont bless u. Let me share something that shot me into a world of prosperity. I was on a 3days fasting and on d very first day a scripture opened up unto me where God says bring ur tithe n offering to my storehouse thats all. If u pay tithe n offering uve Put God to d test of blessing u. Someone said how can tithe turn into a hundred fold? Pls how can u explain how a seed germinates in d soil? Or how a baby grows in d mothers belly? If u can then u knw how God works. Shallom!

1 Like

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Izonpikin: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Oyedepo minion don de misbehave o
oyedepo na person??..

People wey dey follow those men na mumu people..
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by thisisolamii: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
AlanSugar:

Hahaha, this means oyedescam should be tied and shot. He has succeeded in making enemies who now hate him more than ever rather than winning souls for God. The wages of sin is death, oyedepo has committed!
I laff @ ur comment. Sir, aw many souls have u brought to christ? I bet u avnt won a quater of what he has won this mnth all ur life (so sori 4 dat statement if it sounds insultive)
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nastysam: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Well make una leave that Guy, He dey speak e mind, or person nor dey speak e mind again....But to be sincere with all heart, The poor is not about those that dont have money but also to those lack wisdom...Well he lacks wisdom, and after the school, whats next, BRICK LAYER WORK.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Category1: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
mandmis007:

I think she's saying go n learn d art n science of stealing n giving to pastor.
Her parents must have learnt the act n art perfectly.
COMPREHEND?
That's too hard for me to unvastand...can u transplate in igbo undecided
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by VictorRomanov: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
opethom:
no be your fault na, Shebi you parent Don work for you mumu.... Na all people way dey winners rich? Ode oshi

No mind the idiot. Popsi don arrange things keep for am, em no know wetin world dey talk.

1 Like

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
thesicilian:
She's obviously a product of rich parents and poor upbringing. Its not her fault.
well said, one word for her is BRAT
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by AlanSugar(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
thisisolamii:

I laff @ ur comment. Sir, aw many souls have u brought to christ? I bet u avnt won a quater of what he has won this mnth all ur life (so sori 4 dat statement if it sounds insultive)

At this rate he's won none I'm afraid. I don't count hopeless gullibles like you a soul-winning success. Remember we talking about a high craze for money here and what did Jesus say about money when one of his disciples asked what to do with the coin that had ceazer's (sic) face on it? Give to ceazer (sic) what belongs to ceazer! Come back here and tell me our NIgerian naira has God's face on it.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by orizon(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
MrCasper:
Why people will remain gullible I don't know. I'm a Christian and also have no problem with these mega pastors or prosperity preachers....I simply don't know why people will be so dumb and gullible to fall for some antics by some so called men of God all in the name of financial liberation or miracle. correct me if I am wrong, but I don't know how paying my tithes will make me a millionaire...I pay my tithes because its the right thing to do, not because a so called man of God tells me I will get a thousand fold in return. that's greed, and that's the main reason a lot of people will always fall for these 21st century preachers....every great financial scam requires greedy and gullible people, and a lot of preachers are banking on this to extort money from the so called Christians...don't tell me to give because God will bless me a thousand fold, because I'm already blessed. only lazy folks will spend their time, energy and money hoping to God for financial freedom in churches. The church is not a business place.
Don't even knw how to quote,BT I just have to comment,masterpiece u just wrote,
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by phranq(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
AlanSugar:

Hahaha, this means oyedescam should be tied and shot. He has succeeded in making enemies who now hate him more than ever rather than winning souls for God. The wages of sin is death, oyedepo has committed!

i dnt wot u r saying ooooo
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by obong003(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
How are you people sure that this girl was not paid by someone to say all this rubbish. .. God have mercy on her brain sha. sad
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by notoriousbabe: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
opethom:
no be your fault na, Shebi you parent Don work for you mumu.... Na all people way dey winners rich? Ode oshi
no mind the oponu ode that is pretending to be rich after he has been brainwashed
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by topdee(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
thisisolamii:

I am a winner member to d glory of God. N to d glory of God, God has raised me 4rm nthn to a mega something within 6month. What I bliv shes sayin is that if u follow Dr. David Oyedepe's instructions to d latter there's no way God wont bless u. Let me share something that shot me into a world of prosperity. I was on a 3days fasting and on d very first day a scripture opened up unto me where God says bring ur tithe n offering to my storehouse thats all. If u pay tithe n offering uve Put God to d test of blessing u. Someone said how can tithe turn into a hundred fold? Pls how can u explain how a seed germinates in d soil? Or how a baby grows in d mothers belly? If u can then u knw how God works. Shallom!

Comic Relief!!!
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by ArabMopol(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
some people get fish brain... TUFIAKWA
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Emenyk32: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
When is time for contribution, the poor will even sell all they heard to give to d house of God. And wen is time to benefit only the rich will. Tell me how many members of winners can afford 800k for fee. There's is Godoo.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by thisisolamii: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
AlanSugar:

At this rate he's won none I'm afraid. I don't count hopeless gullibles like you a soul-winning success. Remember we talking about a high craze for money here and what did Jesus say about money when one of his disciples asked what to do with the coin that had ceazer's (sic) face on it? Give to ceazer (sic) what belongs to ceazer! Come back here and tell me our NIgerian naira has God's face on it.
av u ever askd ur pastor wat give to ceasar wht blongs to ceazar means? Smh pls read d bible by d holy spirit inspiration nt by mere propaganda. If am nt a product of a successful soul winning y do d holy spirit talk 2 me n Ive used what he told me n I have seen results. Ther was a time I was prayin on prosperity n d spirit told me if I dnt bliv in prosperity I dnt bliv in d resurrected christ so what do u say to do? I knw u might say its d spirit of d devil wel u ar free to ur tots but my friend engage matt 6;33 n u wil c supernatural turn around
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by mattsvibes: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
it not your fault thoes who skipped class you can't even survive there hustle the son of a pastor judging the church
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Clinician2000: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
I Only pray for intellectual growth on ur behalf.Amen
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by thisisolamii: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
topdee:

Comic Relief!!!
call it whatever. Dr. David Oyedepo n all d winners wont knw poverty In Jesus Name
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
opethom:

Why are you this pained? Is she the cause of your misfortune or did she say your father should not work for you?
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Some people's gullibility is irredeemable

There is no point trying to redeem someone else's gullibility, it's their normal way of life
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
goldbim:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Did anybody force you to go there? Send your child to Usman Dan Fodio university to bridge the gap between the poor and the rich Na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.