Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? (728 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by marvelck: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
A girl just asked me the question now. Cos, her ex will be getting married next weekend, and she doesnt know if she should attend it or not, cos of how she is feeling about the whole thing. I told her, I wont attend, if it was me. Imagine the tots dat wud be runnin tru my mind...seein her in anoda man's arms. And goin home to be wt him forever as his wife and property....I will only wish her all the best of love and happiness, from afar.
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by madridguy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Yes I will attend and I will even spray her money grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by kinggogo: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Over go dey worry me

Go chop jollof rice clean mouth
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Me no get ex. But ex get me. I never dated girls girls dated me so why can't I go. I go go and chop back all the sperm weh I release in food form.
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by eitsei(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
madridguy:
Yes I will attend and I will even spray her money grin grin grin
honestly, I will do the same thing as you
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
marvelck:
A girl just asked me the question now. Cos, her ex will be getting married next weekend, and she doesnt know if she should attend it or not, cos of how she is feeling about the whole thing. I told her, I wont attend, if it was me. Imagine the tots dat wud be runnin tru my mind...seein her in anoda man's arms. And goin home to be wt him forever as his wife and property....I will only wish her all the best of love and happiness, from afar.
That means you broke up. Next time don't break up, try a peaceful and understanding separation instead
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
What is Ex
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by sinaj(f): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by holatin(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Only if am married

HAPPILY
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by iamharkinwaley: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Click like if you will go or share if you won't
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by Tommfrench(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
old things ve passed away
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by rosalieene(f): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
I will if I have a fiancee but if I don't, I won't
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
Sure I will, but that's only to come and eat up every single dime I spent on her while we dated. grin
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
rosalieene:
I will if I have a fiancee but if I don't, I won't

What if your ex is richer than the present fiance?
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by imperialQueen(f): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
see ooh, i will gladly.... i repeat, Gladly grace his wedding....

nr b ex... lyk ex fiance.. mtcheeew
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by rosalieene(f): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
plavic:

Lol what is money without love... or if he didn't ask me to marry him, should I force him to? no! so far my fiancee/hubby loves me to the moon and back and I love him too, so what am I saying. Its OK since I won't feel any atom.of love for my ex
It would only pain me if I contributed to his wealth.
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by rosalieene(f): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
plavic:

Lol what is money without love... or if he didn't ask me to marry him, should I force him to? no! so far my fiancee/hubby loves me to the moon and back and I love him too, so what am I saying. Its OK since I won't feel any atom.of love for my ex
It would only pain me if I contributed to his wealth..
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by ElsonMorali: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
No, I won't. There's a good reason why you are my Ex.
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
rosalieene:

It would only pain me if I contributed to his wealth..

That would be a brave thing o. Just imagine cars, entourages and dignitries e.g presidents and heads of states gracing his wedding, won't you feel cheated or feel bad? Say the truth oooo.
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by rosalieene(f): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
plavic:

That would be a brave thing o. Just imagine cars, entourages and dignitries e.g presidents and heads of states gracing his wedding, won't you feel cheated or feel bad? Say the truth oooo.
Lol it would not happen grin
rather I would be the one with such benefits
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
rosalieene:
Lol it would not happen grin rather I would be the one with such benefits
LOL. Got you there.
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by Moesther(f): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Never!! seeing him marry a girl he cheated on me with. I will kuku go see movies than go
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by vicstar(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
she used to be a friend before she became an Ex, so no grudges mahn
Re: Will You Attend The Wedding Of Your Ex, If You Are Invited? by daviddagreat: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
of cos I will how else will I convey my condolences to the unlucky guy

(1) (Reply)

Omg Look At What This Man Is Doing With This Lady [video] / Things Men Always Does With Their Girlfriend When In Love / Over 53,000 Condoms Were Distributed At The Calabar Carnival Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.