Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (69943 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
That's why you have to do you own finding. From that you can come to your own facts.
I have .....
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
If you believe I'm an atheist, you are OYO! smiley
dreezybines:

Hmn like someone said earlier you're a very confirmed atheist...

Can you share me your contact...
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:
What would you say to someone who believes mutant ninja turtles are responsible for all his problems in life but cannot prove it? Would you take the person to a mental hospital, or would you accept is as a reasonable belief? Afterall, you can't prove ninja turtles don't exist.
Definitely grin grin
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by tintingz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:

This is why atheists feel the need to fight superstitious beliefs. This is why we have to be outspoken. Superstitious beliefs cause real problems. Real suffering. Real deaths. This wise fellow would have died if he didn't have more sense than his parents as a young child.

Thumbs up bro.
Hmmm..my dad always tell us stories about witches, his experience during his youth age. He grew up in Ogun state. Any bird, cockroach he sees at night are witches at work.

I got tired of his stories and suspicious act that I believe he's being delusional because he is always assume or suspect all female in our street to be witches.

4 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Maxvasia(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
aditoomuch:
My brother God bless you 95 percent of people who say there is nothing like witchcraft are themselves witches or wizards.
Yes oo
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by tintingz(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oga na true story, even till date he still tell us about witches.

He sees them, I don't know why I can't see them. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
I prefer to not have bad dreams and not to be hallucinating because of that stupid mentality of believing in those things.

Since I've stopped believing in those crap my soul and my mind has been and is still in peace.....no yeye bad dreams and stupid hallucination smiley

Believing is seeing my brother smiley
Gift101:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Rilwayne001: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
tintingz:
Hmmm..my dad always tell us stories about witches, his experience during his youth age. He grew up in Ogun state. Any bird, cockroach he sees at night are witches at work.

I got tired of his stories and suspicious act that I believe he's being delusional because he is always assume or suspect all female in our street to be witches.

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Maxvasia(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
gaburiel:

Why hot lipton tea probably without milk and sugar (ouch, very bitter). I thought they should be sipping human blood served in human skull and using it to digest human meat.
Thats the idea. They are not as stupid as u all think dey are. That is y they succeed in killing the sleeping drones who call themselves human beings. Do u really think they intend being found out?? So u think dey will drink blood in calabash in broad daylight? Guy, wake up and start growing up! This is real life and not Nollywood!
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Rilwayne001: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
tintingz:
Oga na true story, even till date he still tell us about witches.

He sees them, I don't know why I can't see them. undecided

Lol, it's the other way round in my own case. My mum can believe fairytales ehn grin grin

I dare not ask her whether witches exist or not, she will just look me like "are you okay"? angry grin

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by yorhmienerd(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm not an atheist angry
Then you are AGNONISTIC
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by dreezybines: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If you believe I'm an atheist, you are OYO! smiley

Kk ooo...But I wish to meet you in person someday...

I enjoy talking with people like you...
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by tintingz(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol, it's the other way round in my own case. My mum can believe fairytales ehn grin grin

I dare not ask her whether witches exist or not, she will just look me like "are you okay"? angry grin
Lol, my dad is also same o, I dare not talk in disbelieve, that's why I don't talk when he's telling his supernatural witch stories, I just nod my head and say hmmm, ehyee, haay. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by gaburiel(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Maxvasia:
Thats the idea. They are not as stupid as u all think dey are. That is y they succeed in killing the sleeping drones who call themselves human beings. Do u really think they intend being found out?? So u think dey will drink blood in calabash in broad daylight? Guy, wake up and start growing up! This is real life and not Nollywood!

Okay o, I hear. I wish them Good Luck.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by HyDef(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
It's so sad that in the 21st century, some still believe in the existence of witches and wizards.

It was in 15th century America that such thoughts were so heavily accepted by the people. Or do you think that those folks they were drowning and burning were truly witches? Could that, oh dear, could that have been the origin?

I mean, because we know better. After all, you know they'd toss 'witches' into a lake, and only if they didn't float, were they not witches? So, you're either a witch, or you're dead.

Well, same way they eventually learnt better, I 'pray' our country does as well.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
Aww....that's so sweet smiley kiss
dreezybines:

Kk ooo...But I wish to meet you in person someday...

I enjoy talking with people like you...
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Why do you feel so? smiley
yorhmienerd:
Then you are AGNONISTIC
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Maxvasia(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
gaburiel:

Okay o, I hear. I wish them Good Luck.
Lol
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by yorhmienerd(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Most times, your comments are contradictory to the Bible
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
hey .... Read your diary today around 9pm... It's a huge blessing to me... Infact it's the best thing I have read this year... I remember calling you intelligent even without seeing your diary... Wow... Will surely love to know more about you and be friends with you off nairaland... (Specifically, I was referring to the battles you faced early in marriage)
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
That's because some things in the bible are uncertain smiley
yorhmienerd:
Most times, your comments are contradictory to the Bible
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy It's just an interesting story, it's not my story, I'm not married...Lolzzz

I really appreciate you liking my dairy though.
Yea we can be friends smiley kiss
SmellingAnus:
hey .... Read your diary today around 9pm... It's a huge blessing to me... Infact it's the best thing I have read this year... I remember calling you intelligent even without seeing your diary... Wow... Will surely love to know more about you and be friends with you off nairaland... (Specifically, I was referring to the battles you faced early in marriage)
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
cheesy grin cheesy It's just an interesting story, it's not my story, I'm not married...Lolzzz

I really appreciate you liking my dairy though.
Yea we can be friends smiley kiss
wow.... Anyway, I will rather know more about offline... I will follow you, also follow me then I will drop my bb pin with you, you can unfollow me once you have received my pin... ( don't mind me, I don't follow anyone grin...)
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Done! Make the next move smiley
SmellingAnus:
wow.... Anyway, I will rather know more about offline... I will follow you, also follow me then I will drop my bb pin with you, you can unfollow me once you have received my pin... ( don't mind me, I don't follow anyone grin...)
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Done! Make the next move smiley
done honey...

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by JoeBlocks(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Raine80:

I have .....
And what are you findings?
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
And what are you findings?
They don't exist. What exists and an prove is the evil acts of humans
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by JoeBlocks(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Raine80:

They don't exist. What exists and an prove is the evil acts of humans
This was why I asked for your definition of who or what a witch or wizard is?
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
This was why I asked for your definition of who or what a witch or wizard is?
Based on whose definition? How can I define what I don't believe in?
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by JoeBlocks(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Raine80:

Based on whose definition? How can I define what I don't believe in?
Base on your definition of course.

Do you believe in capitalism, do you believe in ignorance, do you believe in communism, fascism, inner-space/out-space, lies, deceit corruption etc?

Are you trying to tell me you only believe in the things you can define?
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Base on your definition of course.

Do you believe in capitalism, do you believe in ignorance, do you believe in communism, fascism, inner-space/out-space, lies, deceit corruption etc?

Are you trying to tell me you only believe in the things you can define?
Yes ...I believe in what is tangtible.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by JoeBlocks(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Raine80:

Yes ...I believe in what is tangtible.
So you're saying witchcraft and Wizardry isn't tangible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car / "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.