Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2661 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by AjayiWrites: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali who was killed by Boko Haram fighters on Friday night left some touching parting words to his juniors at the theatre of war in the north-eastern part of Nigeria.

According to a Nigerian soldier, Ayo Adebayo who served under the late military commander, the young family man apparently predicted his own demise.

"If someone must die, let it be me" were the last words of the selfless Nigerian soldier fondly remembered for the recapture of Baga from Boko Haram insurgents.

He was killed when suspected Boko Haram terrorists attacked a 119 Battalion Nigerian Army location at Mallam Fatori, Borno State. The troops fought gallantly and repelled the attack, killing 14 Boko Haram terrorists.

Unfortunately, Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali and 4 other soldiers were killed. Lieutenant Colonel Muhammad Abu Ali, was the Commanding Officer of 272 Task Force Tank Battalion. He left behind a wife and children.

Below is a short video clip of Abu Ali when he was preparing his troops for the Baga showdown with Boko Haram operatives:

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/11/is-he-been-prophetic-read-what-lt-col.html

Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by ufuosman(m): 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
leader quality............

.RIP
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Bugatie(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
"If someone must die, let it be me"

Great words of a rare leader...

God rest your gallant soul, brave soldier

Our hearts to your young widow and family

1 Like

Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by AjayiWrites: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
I didnt know its a double post...

See the video here..

Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by AjayiWrites: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lalasticlala, can we take this to FP?

Thanks
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by TheFreeOne: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
I wish his family strength to bear this loss.

Kudos to our gallant soldiers on the battlefront. They are the real patriots not those wine guzzling / pot bellied in air-conditioned offices and press up wimps.

1 Like

Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by IamPatriotic(m): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
I've heard and read enough about this guy to conclude that we've lost a potential COAS, may his soul fine peace in his transition.

2 Likes

Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by brunofarad(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Following

Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by VickyRotex(f): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is sad. May the Labour of our Heroes Past, never be in vain! Amen!

May His soul find eternal rest. And May the Lord comfort His Family.
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
My hatred for politicians just went another notch higher. angry

1 Like

Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by lifezone247(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
AjayiWrites:
Lalasticlala, can we take this to FP?

Thanks
it's on fp already but the thread was closed and was directed to this.
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by B3sty(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
May your Gentle Soul Rest In Peace....
**sobbing**
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Souljaboi1: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
رحمة الله عليه !
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by onatisi(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
They knew this guy very well. He was a marked man. The military authorities shouldn't have kept him in the same place for too long.

1 Like

Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by ferarifero(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
RIP
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by AjayiWrites: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lalasticlala, pls unlock the post on FP or move this to FP
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by DesChyko: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Wow.. Such selfless words.

Sacrifices of the greed of those running this entrapment called Nigeria.
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by onatisi(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
justscorchone:
My hatred for politicians just went another notch higher. angry
Just wait and see how the FG and politicians will make a propaganda with this soldier death to win ppl sympathy. They know how to latch on ppls feelings and emotions
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
R.i.p
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by AjayiWrites: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
lifezone247:
it's on fp already but the thread was closed and was directed to this.

He should unlock that one or push this to FP then...

cc: Lalasticala, Mynd44
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by EHI9ICE(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
RIP to the fallen soldiers! #Respect#
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by amuijiji: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
Power of the mouth...

Profess positively with ur mouth..

RIP Sir.
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by onnenka: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
Yoruba and their rubbish notice me lies. Who believes a wide mouthed Yoruba.
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Oluwadare: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
onatisi:
They knew this guy very well. He was a marked man. The military authorities shouldn't have kept him in the same place for too long.
going by what have been reading about this wonderful man for a while, there are just too many questions in my mind begging for an answer.
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by idolda: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kudos to a great man and a fallen hero
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by EHI9ICE(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
AjayiWrites:

He was killed when ' SUSPECTED BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS ' attacked a 119 Battalion Nigerian Army location at Mallam Fatori, Borno State. The troops fought gallantly and repelled the attack, killing 14 Boko Haram terrorists.

Source:

So after all these killings they are still being referred to as 'Suspects'?!... When will they be addressed as 'BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS' Abi na until dem wipe out the full north Nawao!

Anyways...RIP to the fallen soldiers! #Respect#
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by saaedlee: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Inspiring young man.
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by muykem: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
What a great man while others says if it remains a kobo in the treasury let me be one steal it.

1 Like

Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by modath(f): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
onatisi:

Just wait and see how the FG and politicians will make a propaganda with this soldier death to win ppl sympathy. They know how to latch on ppls feelings and emotions

Na wah ooo... allday, everyday, Negativity!!! undecided undecided ... Please don't allow what will pass snatch your soul.. cool
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by DozieInc(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
R.I.P
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by onatisi(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oluwadare:
going by what have been reading about this wonderful man for a while, there are just too many questions in my mind begging for an answer.
They knew him,his locations and movement. He was a big problem for the terrorists,they just had to take him out even it meant sacrificing 12 of their own men
Re: What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by otukpo(f): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
And our soldiers keep dying everyday to boko haram attacks.
And to think that some of these terrorists have been released by the FG.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed / Jimi Agbaje's Set Lagos Free Trending On Twitter / Zambia Now Enjoys 24 Hours Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.