Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Retired General Victor Malu's Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired General Victor Malu's Interview (2734 Views)

General Victor Ezugwu Receives Hero's Cheers. Photos / Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide / Wikileaks - USA Wanted Nigerian Army General Victor Malu Dismissed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retired General Victor Malu's Interview by demmy(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2005
Malu's Interview

I agree with almost what he said in this interview.

Allowing the Americans to influence Nigeria politics is a big mistakes of Obasanjo's government. Obasanjo being a former military man should know. Now they are telling him to his face that his country will break up in 15 years. This is really telling about the internal and external security of that country.

For all the despicable acts of the past military governments, they took the security of the country seriously. This of course do not justify their usurping illegality but it should be instructive to these politicians who are mostly greedy enough to sell their mothers for paltry sums.
Re: Retired General Victor Malu's Interview by Allenpowered(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2005
I agree in pinciple with what he said in his interview...but one should not forget his interview is laced with personal 'beef ' for OBJ
Re: Retired General Victor Malu's Interview by Greatpeter(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2005
Gen. Victor Malu salute you oooo. But settle your personal matter with OBJ before you make this kind of comments.
You are not in the Govt. so how do you know that our internal and external security is at risk?
Re: Retired General Victor Malu's Interview by baby4u2(f): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2006
Great peter am sure u know that victor Malu is not reading ur comment right now. He made a general comment that any sane Human being in nigeria would have observed. Plus can i boost a little here, his my uncle. lol.
Re: Retired General Victor Malu's Interview by DaHitler(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2006
I hope the Americans are right. Nigeria should break in 20 years or less. The only reason this abomination we call a country still exist was due to the iron hand of the damn Generals. Democracy has began to show the true colors of the people. There never was, and there never will be a one Nigeria.
Re: Retired General Victor Malu's Interview by baby4u2(f): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2006
Afeni don't u think if u try your best Nigeria can actually become one. its because of this attitude we are not one. Lets be positive even if most arent and we can turn the negative thoughts of others. Abi u no gree Afeni?
Re: Retired General Victor Malu's Interview by DaHitler(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2006
baby4u2, I don't want Nigeria to become one. I want the separation of Odua land + other neighboring people that choose to join (no core North). Why should we settle for fake borders when we can have the real thing?

However, people like you are more than welcome to go to another region of a country during one of their ethnic cleansing riots. Have fun spreading your positive message. You won't be missed.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Third Term Is Necessary / Yar’adua May Address Fec Through A Video Conference. / Another Baba Ijebu Game? Have 2sure & Wanna Bet? 2011 Elections!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.