Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

“should I Tell My Bestfriend I Caught His Fiancee Cheating Or Mind My Business?” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “should I Tell My Bestfriend I Caught His Fiancee Cheating Or Mind My Business?” (744 Views)

How I Caught My Fiancee Cheating On Me - Nigerian Man Narrates Touching Story / Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“should I Tell My Bestfriend I Caught His Fiancee Cheating Or Mind My Business?” by opzycoded(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
I really need your matured advise. I caught my friend’s Fiancee cheating (having sex actually) with another guy and she knew I saw her of course.. She’s been begging me not to talk.

If I keep quiet now and My guy later finds out I knew about it I will become a bad friend.

If I talk it could be the end of a 4 years old relationship, And their Wedding!!!

She has been Calling Me begging me not to tell him, and says she is willing to do anything to make sure this secret stays between us,
I’m even scared the girl may set me up if I decide to talk.

Advise please.

Source: http://www.uniqueloaded.com/i-tell-bestfriend-i-caught-fiancee-cheating-mind-business/

Re: “should I Tell My Bestfriend I Caught His Fiancee Cheating Or Mind My Business?” by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mind your beezwax! grin

Re: “should I Tell My Bestfriend I Caught His Fiancee Cheating Or Mind My Business?” by Teedawg: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
if you wer in her shoes what would you have wanted from your best friend
Re: “should I Tell My Bestfriend I Caught His Fiancee Cheating Or Mind My Business?” by amuijiji: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Since she adopted the principle of "Givers neva lack", why not collect a gift from her to keep her ministry going..
Re: “should I Tell My Bestfriend I Caught His Fiancee Cheating Or Mind My Business?” by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Mind your beezwax! grin

afi beezwax naa grin grin
Re: “should I Tell My Bestfriend I Caught His Fiancee Cheating Or Mind My Business?” by jahsson(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
If he's ur friend... Tell em... If not.. Like d first poster said... "mind your beezwax"
Re: “should I Tell My Bestfriend I Caught His Fiancee Cheating Or Mind My Business?” by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
If u do just know you owe him a new gf
Re: “should I Tell My Bestfriend I Caught His Fiancee Cheating Or Mind My Business?” by Elkings123(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
My brother if you are a good friend, you will definitely tell your guy the truth.... cus a broken relationship is better than a broken and scattered marriage...

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between The Thinking Of Married & Unmarried Women / See what would happen if Sia weds Samson Siasia / How To Make Any Girl Like You Within Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.