Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) (1834 Views)

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
The groom seeking someone to take along grin !
Awon boys smart pass that one... You kannor comman take me cheesy cheesy,carry your wahala and go
!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by slimthugchime(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
you had to also screenshot your volume undecided
Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by SexyNairalander: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
hian, I have seen enough for today

1 Share

Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by falconey(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
igboro style
Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by Chidonc(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lol. Buhari regime dey really change things
Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by Smellymouth: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Let them continue running nah

When they are 40, they will start applying for relationships as if Na job undecided
Missnawty/Iamnawty, miss you gf kiss kiss

Don't quote me angry

1 Like

Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
so they all avoiding responsibility
Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by daviddagreat: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
reminds me of a friend he used to be very happy
until he got married

1 Like

Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by vicstar(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
niggas will always be niggas
Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by judey1992(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
why dem no go run? dont you know that Objects in mirror my look closer than it appears
Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by chigoizie7(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lolz,

To the guy that said, he knew a happy guy until he got married.

Well, I can not be unhappy simply because I am married to either a bad wife or someone who doesn't match my kinda person.

I will simply and jejely divorce her, I can ask for the custody of the kids, if I am denied of that, I will gladly accept to see to their welfare.

Life is damn too short for me to be unhappy because of my fellow human being.

For better for worse is not for me,

In sickness and in health (once she is a good wife) I can deal with that.

For richer for poorer, I can deal with that too.

But for me to be asking myself and my God, every other minute "why me?" is not for me.

There is a reason why divorce is legal.

1 Like

Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
chigoizie7:
Lolz,

To the guy that said, he knew a happy guy until he got married.

Well, I can not be unhappy simply because I am married to either a bad wife or someone who doesn't match my kinda person.

I will simply and jejely divorce her, I can ask for the custody of the kids, if I am denied of that, I will gladly accept to see to their welfare.

Life is damn too short for me to be unhappy because of my fellow human being.

For better for worse is not for me,

In sickness and in health (once she is a good wife) I can deal with that.

For richer for poorer, I can deal with that too.

But for me to be asking myself and my God, every other minute "why me?" is not for me.

There is a reason why divorce is legal.
you said it all
Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by allytinted: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
No Comment
Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by ibroh22(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lolll
Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by Bluezy13(m): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
daviddagreat:
reminds me of a friend he used to be very happy

until he got married

Had a neighbour, he used to be very happy as well until he got married.

Written all his face was "worry".

I'm even scared of this marriage stuff

3 Likes

Re: When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics) by DozieInc(m): 12:11am On Nov 07, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look Guys / 19 South African Celebrities Pose Nude For Marie Claire SA ' The Naked Issue'' / Scared Of Dating A Woman With Kid(s) ? – No Problem. Just See These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.