Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) (52405 Views)

Suspect Arrested For Gang Raping And Impregnating A 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter / Father Strangles 14-Year-Old Son In Abuja, Attempts To Poison Daughter (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:38am On Nov 07, 2016
every day ogun. shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by bestpunterever: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2016
Neoguru3:
A pastor of a Celestial Church of Christ in Abeokuta, Michael Adeniran, has been arrested for allegedly defiling and impregnating a 15-year-old daughter of a member of his church.

I no talk anything oh
I heard ur sister Chidinma gave birth yesterday.

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by autonomous22: 7:06am On Nov 07, 2016
Oyiboman69:
NCAN...delta state branch reporting live....
The man name na Michael Adeniran,our yoloba brothers don start wetin them know best.
No be small, they r only very gud at news like this.....
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by gallantchick(f): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2016
What a world
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by skedman(m): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2016
dre11:

I want to think like a lawyer ,I won't blame the pastor nor the girl but the mother. She is just not responsible , the pastor is been sanctioned because he is a man of God forgetting that he is also human and he is also easly influenced with the opposite sex

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/214636-pastor-arrested-ogun-raping-lovers-daughter.html

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by franugo(m): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2016
Its obvious dt d girl takes after her mother. I doubt the girl was defiled, seems to me dt she did it willingly, more than once sef i'll say if i had to guess.
Doesn't free d dude though, he shoulda known better
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by chiefojiji(m): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2016
grin

he is shepherding the sheep's (mother and child) as he be ram.

now the devil is in another trouble, cus na devil he go talk say cos am.

Hallelujah o!
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Professorfrisky: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2016
Christianity is pure scam. To the igbo ranters when e pepper una, una go run to the ignorant mods to help una ban una masters.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Ebigreenah(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2016
U pple are talking about religion and tribe u did not even talk about a married woman which is d mother dating a pastor. D pst go done dey sight d child since wey he don dey Bleep d mother.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Tobium1(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2016
NCAN Mbaise branch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Ebigreenah(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2016
since d pst don dey Bleep d mother
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2016
U r devoured by hate,hope U dont die by it
Professorfrisky:
Christianity is pure scam. To the igbo ranters when e pepper una, una go run to the ignorant mods to help una ban una masters.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by MhiztaMentor(m): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
succyreal:
dey way konji dey take embarrass clergymen dis days is so alarming.

I have to organise a seminar on " how to control konji to avoid shame "

konji can give u everlasting shame.

say no to konji cos konji no dey get part 2

this Yoruba people self.
grin
succyreal:
dey way konji dey take embarrass clergymen dis days is so alarming.

I have to organise a seminar on " how to control konji to avoid shame "

konji can give u everlasting shame.

say no to konji cos konji no dey get part 2

this Yoruba people self.

is konji in ur dic
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by emeijeh(m): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
lol where una dey carry all these pics sef
Lol. Keep saving them as you get them here.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by patosky22(m): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2016
wicked at his peak
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2016
They should stop classifying cele as a church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by lieutenantHaven: 9:20am On Nov 07, 2016
We are calling on buhari and FERMA to pls asphalt these potholes and badroads on these faces so they can behave . brown roofs ....awon Endtime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by centboy123456(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2016
Iamlordgee:
Na wa ooo
Egg is now sold for 50 Naira . If you ask them, they will say dollar is high. Wetin concern dollar with fowl yansh? Gud night

Hahahahahaha I dey tell u bro waiting concern dollar wit fowl yansh
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by alaskido(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2016
Sharp guy grin grin. Na spiritual things nah grin grin
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by CookingGas: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2016
dre11:

A pastor having a lover/girlfriend, now raping the daughter and impregnating her, well let police do their work
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/214636-pastor-arrested-ogun-raping-lovers-daughter.html

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Iamlordgee(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2016
uzobaby:
u no know say fowl feed top money?
Since when
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Professorfrisky: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2016
profolaolu:
U r devoured by hate,hope U dont die by it
wtf
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by ewosk: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2016
rabex123:
Him nose dey bleech

grin grin
wow!!!
love that scene.....
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2016
if you are instrested in making money before the end of 2016 contact me on whatsapp 09056893538
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Iamlordgee:

Since when
Buhari became presidoo..I guess some people have answered uu wink
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by toragema(f): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2017
Man is the beast, and man is the prey. Of all the animals in the animal kingdom only man preys on its own kind. Some things can happen to anyone (who is not in Jesus Christ) Repent, secure your life,career and family with the blood of Jesus.
You say youre a Christian but you do what Jesus Christ wouldn't do. Repent, the reward is eternal security, and eternal life. He that dwelleth in the secret place, shall abide under the shadow of the almighty Psalm91
If you see a child who is a victim you should know that the mother was weak at her prayer altar. If u are reading this advice women who can't stay in their homes because their husbands cheat on them and they are too holy to behold evil.Who are you to judge? They live their children to chance.no1 is perfect, only God. God will help us.Women,stay and take shit for now, God will back you. Protect your children with prayers to God,activate their guardian angels to defend the children.With faith God will settle your concern as you protect these defenseless ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After / 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) / Outrage As Lady Slaps Another Lady Repeatedly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.