Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) (70731 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by MuttleyLaff: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
xykms101:
One of the bad eggs in his team must have shot him from the back .

Am so sure he was killed by one of his colleague ...

Going by his history, he must be a serious threat to boko boiz ... Na insider kill am no be boko haram.
If this serious allegation has any element of truth in it,
then the military should have taken up the challenge or responsibility of verifying whether the bullet(s) that killed him are from army issued batches or from enemy combatant(s)

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by mengho(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
He was one of the best, one of the few super awesome brave soldiers of the Nigeria Army, an excellent strategist with an immense contribution to d capture & decimation of Boko haram from several territories in d north east. He was a legend. May God bless his soul & Grant him jannatul firdaus. Amin

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by DRCIC(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
This man in no doubt was an exceptionally good man. Only few officers see the rank and file guys as fellow humans and treat them as such.
I hv seen several pictures of him and his boys, and the way flock around him is amazing.
Rest in peace great hero

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by Moahmed: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
CuteTj:

You so sure without you leaving in front of your phone/computer?? Despite your submission being valid, because you're sure doesn't mean you're correct.

my guy he could be right you know. He was shot from the back and in the dark,while preparing to storm sambisa forest again.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by Kgdavid(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
onatisi:
Ok

Who's the first? Just curious
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by onatisi(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kgdavid:

Who's the first? Just curious
The officer that led the first commando attack on shekau in sambisa forest. Lets keep it like that for now
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by misterawo: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
What is all these nonsense about Ali. Is he better than those civilians they murder extra-judicially?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by ledaman: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Fkforyou:

Like Seriously? undecided
Foolish post from a foolish person. U better as Islam b4 it too late.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by Justicealh3(m): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
vtcomdegov:
who he help
U are so heartless.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by themodernman: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
SIRKOL:
This man was indeed a good man, loved by the soldiers, the chief of army staff, Bihari , his family and the entire nation. I just wish he died a christian. R.I.P gallant officer

Why your Christian brodaz no do wetin go make dem die like ds man? They'll rather prefer to quote scriptures like "wisdom is profitable to direct" to suit them and call it "revelation"

Abeg swerve.

RIP gallant officer!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by hillaboi(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
vtcomdegov:
who he help
What is wrong with you? Don't you have human feelings...? na wao for u oh.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by Fkforyou(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
ledaman:
Foolish post from a foolish person.U better as Islam b4 it too late.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by happney65: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
SIRKOL:
This man was indeed a good man, loved by the soldiers, the chief of army staff, Bihari , his family and the entire nation. I just wish he died a christian. R.I.P gallant officer

So if he did not die a Christian he is going to Hell abi?Nonesense talk.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by fortunechy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
dts a sad one......Rip
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by buffalowings: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
If dem no compensate the family wella

Na very big thunder go fire buhari

angry angry

Next we will be hearing 250k was given to them

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by jonaboy: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Honestly I don't know the right words to use in describing you. May you are a BH member who knows.
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by buffalowings: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chai I just sad

See the family
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by abdulrahaman2(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
vtcomdegov:
who he help
your family
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by goingape2: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
chimere66:
Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali who was killed by Boko Haram fighters on Friday night must be a soldier with exceptional qualities.Pictured above are other soldiers carrying him on their shoulders.You know what that means right?Believe me this is only done when there is a victory!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/throwback-photo-of-other-soldiers.html
no be boko kill this man na dem dem kill am.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by bakoson: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
comshots:
It is not common to see the rank and file carrying a senior officer on their shoulders in the army.

More so in the presence of the Chief of Army Staffs!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by CuteTj(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Moahmed:

my guy he could be right you know.
He could be right yes I agree but my point is how about if he's not right? You and I don't know or don't have verifiable facts to prove he is right.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by kabman: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Looks like this guy was causing sleepless nights for boko.big loss

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by Freshboi: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
SIRKOL:
what a bad way to end a comment?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by XaintJoel20: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
abuayman:
undecided cry
Left behind a lovely and cute family. Not just easy
Where did you get that picture from That's not his family...
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by onimcee1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
xykms101:

One of the bad eggs in his team must have shot him from the back . Am so sure he was killed by one of his colleague ... Going by his history, he must be a serious threat to boko boiz ... Na insider kill am no be boko haram.
don't why I have that same feeling the moment I read the news.
RIP Ali.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by Money4passion: 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nigeria govt is just so dumb, careless and senseless . I remember the other it was one soldier that was kidnapped and killed because he was one of the men in the fore front fighting BH and now this againb.don't u think someone somewhere is setting this real MVP up. I wish I were the president, It will take me just 47 hours to neutralize BH walahi .

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by dude99(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
I feel for Lt.col Ali,I am so sure his action in Baga not only saved the it, but he also saved lots of his comrade's lives by fighting with his tank. Makes me remember those U.S soldiers who paid the ultimate price in Afghanistan and Iraq and were awarded the Medal of Honour, like SSgt Robert Miller who drew the Taliban's fire to himself so as to enable his comrades fall back, Miller fought bravery alone taking in all enemy fires when also unleashing hell on them with his S.A.W (squad automatic weapon) until his team member heard his weapon become silent on the radio, he Fell!
Is it also about SSgt Salvatore Giunta Who fought bravely at Korengal valley in Afghanistan, he saved his Fellow team mate Josh Brenan (I forgot rank) when he way badly shot multiple times and even lost his jaw and he was being dragged by the talibans but was retrieved buy Salvatore, but josh later died in the hospital.
Honestly I dunno why I am writing all this but I did, either it make sense or not!
Lt .col Ali, small but mighty, I also feel he didn't fall easily.It's hard fighting a war within the country!
I didn't bother to check my Spellings.
THIS IS WAR,NOT AN ENGLISH LECTURE!

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by femesua(m): 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
C dem no papa
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by funshint(m): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
I just hp there was no inside conspiracy to kill this man....his death has to be brought to full investigation. The stories and pics i've seen so far shows he was an exceptional soldier. The possibility of a sell-out should not be ruled out. This is so so sad....RIP Gallant soldier!!!
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by gowaga68: 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
vtcomdegov:
who he help
Grow up.
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by Kruzilano(m): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2016
abuayman:
undecided cry

Left behind a lovely and cute family. Not just easy
his son gat a spitting resemblance
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by asorek(m): 12:23am On Nov 07, 2016
vtcomdegov:
who he help
I van see dat u r an ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.