Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) (70735 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by ayosmiles(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2016
Below is a post i copied from facebook by adamu maman, one of the soldiers who served under Alli.

From the Foot Soldiers in the Front Line
O Allah! Muhammad Abu Ali, my brother, my
friend my course mate and my boss. A humble,
simple and epitome of humility. U were indeed a
source of inspiration, a confidence builder and a
game changer. When pple mention only Baga as
ur success, I said how? Because Baga is the list
of ur treasures. U started from yola axis which u
cleared n liberated all the communities under
BHT. U where later moved to Borno to continue
when all loc were under the control of BHT less
konduga and damboa. U led the operation to
capture mongunu n later Baga. U were brought
to us in konduga when we failed to mov fwd
after several attempt n we were pushed back by
BHT on that axis. With ur arrival, everything
changed. U led us thru Yale to capture bama,
banki junc, pulka and Gwoza. I remember when
BHT lowered and fire 105mm pack hewitzer on
ur tank, used VBIED to charge thru ur tank during
d battle to capture Gwoza. We were all crying
and shouting thinking some bad Wud have
happened but the almighty said it was not ur
time. On hearing ur voice on radio, sldrs begin to
jubilate as ur voice alone boost our morale n we
became more violent toward BH, catching them
by hand. I remember when u use to tell us
gentlemen just follow me behind and do only 5
per cent n I will do the 95. U were the first to
enter sambisa after u led the capture of yemteke
and Bita when bita became impossible. U led the
adv into sambisa and rescued the first 296
women. They sent a helicopter to carry u from
there for u to lead another offensive to capture
Gamborun Ngala. A job u accomplished without
hesitation. I remember, u left me in Gwoza and
after every 2 days u call or chart to hear how I
am doin. And when BHT sustain us for good 5
days of continues attk in Gwoza, u always call to
upper me advice on how to go about them. Ur
advices had really worked as we always beat
dem. Abu Ali. U are d only person in the NA that
can do what u did to dis country. U took part and
led all the measure operations to liberate all the
communities and clear all BHT hide outs and
enclaves in the NE from yola to Borno. Only God
can pay u. And I pray that God grant u jannatul
Fiddausi and give ur family and all of us the
fortitude to beer this irreparable loss. Adeu my
mentor and brother.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by Dicksonpal: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2016
ArabMopol:
The GOS told him to retreat 2days ago he should have obey the last order...
well ....... I have nothing much to say Buh wish him the best in D Great beyond
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2016
Dicksonpal:
well ....... I have nothing much to say Buh wish him the best in D Great beyond
exactly
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by TheNathan(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2016
sad what of the other four soldiers that died with him .......why aren't they carrying their stories

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by foody(f): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2016
Old solders never die, they just fade away
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by adedehinbo(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2016
armies re the most nicest bunch of people people. imagine bunch of people in the bush giving up their families to protect all of us, may almighty allah accept every fallen soldiers who died in the line of duty in aljana firdahus

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by Okeikpu(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2016
He who kills by Gun must be killed by Gun
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by detrumpet: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2016
Govt should grant their children scholarship to Higher institution period.
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by Okeikpu(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2016
That picture was taken when he miraculously escaped from Boko haram
All his colleague was killed that very day
They said he ran like an antelope that very day....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by Kenneth205(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2016
xykms101:

One of the bad eggs in his team must have shot him from the back . Am so sure he was killed by one of his colleague ... Going by his history, he must be a serious threat to boko boiz ... Na insider kill am no be boko haram.

I got same feeling..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2016
xykms101:

One of the bad eggs in his team must have shot him from the back . Am so sure he was killed by one of his colleague ... Going by his history, he must be a serious threat to boko boiz ... Na insider kill am no be boko haram.
u r so right menh, dis guy is a master strategist, he led d battles of Bama and baga. He so dealt with d boko boys Dat dey run into día own mine fields in the bid to escape the intense fire power. May RIP

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by bello2527: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2016
RIP ADIEU
WE LOVE YOU BUT GOD LOVE YOU MOST.
TEARS IN MY EYES.
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by winj: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2016
maasoap:

So that he could have made heaven? The irony is that, muslims have the same belief about accepting Islam before death.

So there are still creatures on this planet who believe in heaven?

Waow, na wah o!!!
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by adebopo: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2016
may Allah grant him and the rest dead soldiers who fought gallantly for this nation Aljana firdaus (amen)
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by gemale(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2016
vtcomdegov:
who he help
Dude na beg I dey take beg u. Na make me vex Para on top ur head ds Monday morning. Make u jejely save mb instead make u dey tlk rubbish abeg.
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by confun: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2016
haggai247:
the following are traitors who full time boko haram they might have been arrested by the military who knows but the general public should beware

1 Captain A. A. Hussaini, the operationsofficer of 195 Battalion in charge of Mata Local Government Area where Boko Haram still control some areas.

2, Lieutenant I. H. Irro, a liaison with 152 Task Force battalion.

3, Staff Sergeant Alexander Chiegwe, the guard commander of the main check point from Mafa into Maiduguri,

4 Lance Corporal Yakpon Dona.

this is getting more serious o..oga are you sure of ds information? Abeg not only dir names, we need dir pictures. If this is true, may they all die a painful and gruesome death..wicked people......
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by gemale(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2016
Okeikpu:
He who kills by Gun must be killed by Gun
Oga I take baba God beg u. kindly STFU if u no get beta thing 2 yarn.
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by Okeikpu(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2016
gemale:

Oga I take baba God beg u. kindly STFU if u no get beta thing 2 yarn.
Don't quote me again
Am not your mate
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by ameh99: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=vtcomdegov post=50824263]who he help[/quo

Foooooolish .....idioto
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by akee01(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2016
rabex123:

Thousands of innocent civilians.
Millions of civilians both guilty and d innocent

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by gemale(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2016
Okeikpu:
Don't quote me again
Am not your mate
If u r indeed nt my mate (BTW u dnt kno my age), den u shld b old enuf 2 know hw 2 appropriately gauge ur response 2 D situation @ hand. A man paid d ultimate sacrifice 4 ur freedom & all u hv 2 say is dt rubbish? I still stand by wt I said earlier; post sensibly or STFU.
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
pacino26:
My brother just rest jor, good things don't last in this funny country. But I know you're in a better place without Boko Haram.

Hmmmmmm

So sad

Rest in peace to him
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by Incrizz(f): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
undecided But this looks dishonourable to me.
Isn't that a corpse?
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by tonygee88(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
vtcomdegov:
who he help
Even a JSS 1 boy shouldn't say this. How old are you? Na every childish slang u hear for ur 'black&white' tv u must dey bring into sensitive issues? Wait make Boko kill JUST one of ur family members u go know who Ali don help. Person sacrifice him life for u, for me and everybody u dey ask who he don help.. SMH
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
xykms101:

Online propagandist dat is wat u are, why not walk up to one of the nearest barrack and say dis, instead of online.
Re: Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) by maximus10: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Echo rugged echo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo / Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.