Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account (6946 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by Unimaginable123: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
carmag:
source
eye witness
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by Omololu007(m): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
payosehtor:
I join your school of thought bro. these evil is common in battle field.a similar scenario occurred in one of our boys against fulanis in the middle belt. the 2nd in command shot the commander but you can trust our men with charms ( bullet prof) the commander turned & warned him simply. ", don't try me again ok?"
this your story made no sense

1 Like

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by slimthugchime(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omololu007:
this your story made no sense
seriously i read the story and was wondering if this guy is ok undecided
Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
babadem2much:
In the history of this fight no commander has ever motivated and been feared by the terrorists like Lt-col Abu Ali. This man has what they call balls and always motivating his troops, loved by every battle tested soldier and those who have neither been there, his names makes more sound than seeign him physiscally.... God bless your soul sir, the nation has lost his best and the Army has to source for another fearless one, they are there and this is the time for them exploit their potentials. Rest ON sir

I am just in tears may God bless his patriotic soul

1 Like

Re: How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
useless north come over and blame gej

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Defends N125b Budget For National Assembly / Miyetti Allah Congratulates Yahaya Bello On Election Victory / COVID 19: Gov. Ortom Changes Dress Code (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.