Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. (3362 Views)

The Meaning Of To Lose Your Self For Christ Sake / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / The Case For Christ - Lee Strobel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2018
No buying or selling unless having the mark. Escape with Jesus is the only way out.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
JESUS is coming, Stay ready.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by providence338: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
annyplenty:
VISION OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Thanks for sharing.

I live in California, USA. Quite literally the belly of the beast. The land of endless wildfires and earthquakes. I see exactly all the things you say firsthand. The RFID chip is indeed the literal mark of the beast. Those with a spiritual mark will take the physical mark. They have been chipping pets and animals for years. Merchandise too. People are next. In fact its already happening. You heard about the company in Wisconsin last year, that 'voluntarily' had it's employees chipped? That's how the devil works. Put it out there as something harmless and fun, until it becomes forced and mandatory. Celebrities are poised to start taking the chip and making them look "cool" like rapper Kid Buu.

Africa is the last frontier for the implementation of this chip. I suspect the ruling powers will need to install something similar to 5-g internet all over the place, like they're doing here in America to get the chip fully implemented. A massive electricity overhaul will need to implemented throughout the continent. This is what China is for, to rapidly "modernize" Africa, this is all in order to get Africa on the electrical grid as soon as possible. They've already implemented something similar in India, highly populated countries with relatively little electronic infrastructure like Nigeria are next. While there have been delays due to lack of infrastructure and organization, the inevitable will occur.

While I don't believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, I come into agreement with everything else you said. Keep sounding the alarm, watchman, there are those of us who are heeding the warning and spreading the word.

Shalom!

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/july/chipping-employees-wisconsin-company-is-first-in-us-to-give-it-a-go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU28WfGBxYA
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2018
providence338:

Thanks for sharing.

I live in California, USA. Quite literally the belly of the beast. The land of endless wildfires and earthquakes. I see exactly all the things you say firsthand. The RFID chip is indeed the literal mark of the beast. Those with a spiritual mark will take the physical mark. They have been chipping pets and animals for years. Merchandise too. People are next. In fact its already happening. You heard about the company in Wisconsin last year, that 'voluntarily' had it's employees chipped? That's how the devil works. Put it out there as something harmless and fun, until it becomes forced and mandatory. Celebrities are poised to start taking the chip and making them look "cool" like rapper Kid Buu.

Africa is the last frontier for the implementation of this chip. I suspect the ruling powers will need to install something similar to 5-g internet all over the place, like they're doing here in America to get the chip fully implemented. A massive electricity overhaul will need to implemented throughout the continent. This is what China is for, to rapidly "modernize" Africa, this is all in order to get Africa on the electrical grid as soon as possible. They've already implemented something similar in India, highly populated countries with relatively little electronic infrastructure like Nigeria are next. While there have been delays due to lack of infrastructure and organization, the inevitable will occur.

While I don't believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, I come into agreement with everything else you said. Keep sounding the alarm, watchman, there are those of us who are heeding the warning and spreading the word.

Shalom!

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/july/chipping-employees-wisconsin-company-is-first-in-us-to-give-it-a-go

Thank you for everything you shared and for the words of encouragement. I have gotten a lot of insight from your post. I never believed in the pre tribulation rapture my. There was a revelation given to me by the Lord a few years ago that the great tribulation had already started. You can search for the topic on my profile. There is a lot of insight. The bride of Christ will the great tribulation which has already started and will be raptured out of it, but the bride will not witness the wrath of God.
Shalom. Stay ready.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2019
Stay watchful and resolute. Don't compromise your faith in Christ.
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by Ebowo(f): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
annyplenty:

May God continue to enlighten your eyes of understanding in Jesus name.
' abeg what is NFT payment in this write up?
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by MistadeRegal(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
annyplenty:
VISION: CHIP IMPLANTATION JOBS COMING TO NIGERIA. DO NOT DO THIS JOB. STAND FIRM FOR CHRIST.
On Friday, September 2nd, 2016, at about 2.20pm Nigerian time, I was given a message about the coming of Chip Implantation jobs to Nigeria.

In the dream, I saw a brother who had graduated from the university for some years but had not been gainfully employed. He came to me and was very delighted. It was as if he had a hope of getting a job very shortly. I was wondering what had made him to be so delighted. I wanted to know what message of hope he had received. Then, he mentioned the name of a president of a certain powerful country and said that u]the president had prepared a better job for them in Nigeria by December[/u].

When He mentioned the name of the president who had prepared the job them, I realized what job it might be that the president had prepared for them by December. So, I asked, ‘Implanting Chips in People?’ ‘Right?’ But he did not answer the question. With the way I asked him the questions, he realized I would not approve of him taking that job, so he left me grudgingly.

I noticed that he really wanted to take the job or even any other job that he could find, not minding the nature of the job, whether the job is godly or not, because he had been without job for many years. He had made up his mind to do that job when it comes out. Then I said to him ‘I do not pity you’ which means if he took the job, he is not to be pitied. I opened my eyes and the dream ended.

The Interpretation and Message
Unemployment is one of the tactics of satan targeted at the youths to get them into ways of live that are ungodly to make ends meet. A youth that has graduated for many years and could not get a job might engage in such things as gambling, lotto, sport betting, prostitution and many more.

Right now, there is high unemployment rate in Nigeria. Many of the youths are without jobs. And as a result, in order to make ends meet, many of them are now engaged in playing of lotto, sport betting, gambling, internet fraud and many other hideous ways of making money. He creates a harsh situation to gets his will done.

If satan can create a situation of high unemployment in order to get the youths into robbery, prostitution, gambling, sport betting, kidnapping and many, in the same way, he can create a situation of economic recession in order to prepare the hearts of the people ready to take jobs that may pay them high even if such jobs are ungodly.

Sometimes early 2016, it was revealed to me in a vision that the economic crisis that was prevalent at that time was artificial. In other words, the situation was created deliberately, according to what was revealed to me.

Soon afterward, the country officially entered into economic recession and people started to lose jobs in large numbers. Companies were collapsing and the economy became very tight and nose-diving. Great number of people that have lost jobs and those that had always been without jobs – now a very great number of people, are looking for jobs that are not available. They need to feed family, pay house rents, pay children school fees and many more but there are no sources of income.

Can you now imagine that chip implantation jobs that will be very lucrative and more rewarding that the jobs they lost come their ways? They will grab the jobs without considering the spiritual implication. They will jump at the offers and even go to church for thanksgiving.

Again, the strategies are the same. Make a man very hungry and then give him a contaminated food. He will eat with delight. Or make a man very thirsty for a very long time and then give him a contaminated water to drink. He will drink with gladness. They will choose to ignore that both the contaminated foods and water on the table before them are even more dangerous to their health than the hunger and thirst they have been going through. The enemy creates a harsh situation to sell his agenda.

The following messages are to be arrived at from the interpretation above.

-1. Chip implantation jobs are coming to Nigeria.

-2. The Chip implantation jobs will be very lucrative.

-3. Many People will not be able to resist the jobs especially those that have been jobless for long and those who recently lost their jobs.

-4. The final leader to fulfill the prophecy of mark of the beast, (chip implanting in human being) is around and is pushing very hard for the introduction of the mark in Nigeria, even as he will push for the introduction of the mark all over the world.

-5. Whoever takes that job is not to be pitied.

Finally, it is worth stressing that we should warn all people as much as we can do never to take up the job of implanting chips in human being. Let us prevail on our relatives never to take up this job irrespective of situation of joblessness they are facing. Let us provide for our relatives and brethren. Let us pray for those that are jobless that God should provide godly jobs for them. Let us stand firm like the three Hebrew men. I pray that we shall not fall in Jesus’ name. Amen.

JESUS is indeed coming. Stay ready. Do not compromise. Endure till the end.

[U]To Make Rapture:[/U]
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.
Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.
Be filled with the Holy Spirit
Live in Holiness and Righteousness
Do all Restitutions
Cut off all worldliness.
Forgive all people.
Pray and fast.
Consecrate and study the bible.
Watch.

JESUScoming

I believe all you wrote there. It is true. Twice December last year, the LORD GOD revealed to me in a dream how it's going to be. And about 3 years ago, he had first shown me how those who shall reject the CHIP will be treated less than a human. This was a very terrible revelation which I can't ever forget.
But our prayer is, may GOD help us to reject it fully in JESUS CHRIST Mighty name.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2019
MistadeRegal:

I believe all you wrote there. It is true. Twice December last year, the LORD GOD revealed to me in a dream how it's going to be. And about 3 years ago, he had first shown me how those who shall reject the CHIP will be treated less than a human. This was a very terrible revelation which I can't ever forget.
But our prayer is, may GOD help us to reject it fully in JESUS CHRIST Mighty name.
Amen.

Thank you. Let us continue to sound the alarm.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by MistadeRegal(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2019
annyplenty:

Thank you. Let us continue to sound the alarm.

I've been trying to within the means I can but some people who are even Christians do not believe.
But I'm not discouraged. Even if possible we can meet because with this, we have a lot to discuss.
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
MistadeRegal:

I've been trying to within the means I can but some people who are even Christians do not believe.
But I'm not discouraged. Even if possible we can meet because with this, we have a lot to discuss.

Do not be discouraged brother. Keep on pressing to the closing mark.
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by MistadeRegal(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2019
annyplenty:

Do not be discouraged brother. Keep on pressing to the closing mark.

Sure, I'm not discouraged. And I'll never be either. Just have to keep doing it till I meet those who are truly of the lost sheep of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Jesus is coming. Stay ready at all times

1 Like

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2019
The template for the mark of the beast is being test-ran with all the cashless and online transactions. The mark will succeed and no man will have a way of escape except by rapture.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
The Chip is right before our face. He is coming
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
MistadeRegal:

Sure, I'm not discouraged. And I'll never be either. Just have to keep doing it till I meet those who are truly of the lost sheep of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Thanks for the encouragement.

I pray that God back you up in your determination in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
The chip that is used to do a mind-control and manipulation of humans. May God continue to expose the gimmicks of evil leaders.
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The chip that is used to do a mind-control and manipulation of humans. May God continue to expose the gimmicks of evil leaders.

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by MistadeRegal(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2019
annyplenty:

I pray that God back you up in your determination in Jesus name.

Amen brother.
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by aadoiza: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2019
Na wa. Christians and their hilarious, made-up dreams. Dreaming about something in 2016 many of us had read about almost a decade prior. Some of the materials were even written decades ago. I hail una.
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jesus is coming. Stay ready in repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 2:26am On Mar 09, 2020
Stand firm for Christ no matter what happens. Endure to the end.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
providence338:

Thanks for sharing.

Shalom!

Thank you once more for this eye-opening comment. The 5g conspiracy is already brewing.

2 Likes

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Stay away from this chip Job.

Jesus is coming. Prepare yourself ready.
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by providence338: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
providence338:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x7P_R_Zb7c

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/virus-contact-tracing-all-singaporeans-be-tracked-govt-post-corona-world

God bless you for sharing. Deceptions have now reached the strong delusions stage. Only the Word and Spirit of God can unravel them for us.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
He that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved.
Re: Vision: Chip Implantation Jobs Coming To Nigeria. Stand Firm For Christ. by annyplenty(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
I pray that God gives us the grace to stand firm to the end in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travis Greene’s Testimony, Read How Jesus Brought Him Back To Life / The Three Wise Men in the bible Are Stargazers (astrologer) / Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.