Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) (56561 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Muhammad Abu Ali Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by AlanSugar(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2016
akunjohn:

Them no be human 'beans' o,them be human being.

Bros, take am easy ooh. Guy must have been dreaming about beans till e come type am for 'beings' in a post. The recession is for real!
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Almand: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2016
PaulIdu:
Clearly anti aircraft rounds where used by who ever attacked that place...Boko Haram breached the base it seems
For a supposedly defeated rag tag terrorists to mount attack on a military based call to question about to the story about NA success against this group. Not just attack but kill the commander. Something is very fishy

1 Like

Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by opson2016(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2016
He's hero!
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by jnizzle(m): 8:38am On Nov 07, 2016
They didn't need to use anti aircraft rounds.....al they needed were machine guns and dis wall wud be breached.....the army's mistake was not lining the insides of the wall with sand bags!!!
PaulIdu:
Clearly anti aircraft rounds where used by who ever attacked that place...Boko Haram breached the base it seems
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Shome36(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2016
PaulIdu:
An intelligent comment from someone who's either an army or very used to watching military movies. #Respect

1 Like

Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by borntosuccess(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2016
chai it's well
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2016
we have amature as commanding officer, a whole battalion no Flanking maneuver squadron No Forlorn hope, No Overwatch just ordinary infantry regiment, Nigeria commanding officers needs retraining.. this is gorilla war you need all this team so the enemies won't caught you unaware

2 Likes

Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by gentlelarry(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2016
RIP gallant solder! cry

If u are in Lagos and you are interested in learning CCTV and Video Camera Installation, Cosmetology Skin treatment and make up, Event Management and bridal service. While u also earn Start up income of 300K or more after training? You should definitely buzz me up! *Note* training is just once a week. Help others by telling them about this great opportunity. Check out my signature for my contact.
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by tukdi: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2016
martineverest:
i wonder where all these people dey get courage to join military

Army on my mind since childhood! cool

Irrespective of the fact that i am a university graduate, if i see way to join Army now without connection, i will join Asap! cool

I still want to contribute my quota to the nation! cool

I love Nigeria!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by austinbrown: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2016
ojun50:
Why are they talking about only him d other 4 that die along with him too them no be human beans
them no be human beans, them no be human rice na human beings them be. Thanks
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by thaoriginator: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2016
Hmm, gallant building, still standing..
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2016
akunjohn:

Them no be human 'beans' o,them be human being.
Them no be human 'being', them be human beings.
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by nnaemmy(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2016
Boko was defeated in December, 2015 - Lair Mohammeed!! lipsrsealed
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2016
ojun50:
Why are they talking about only him d other 4 that die along with him too them no be human beans
Hun Hun,dem be human rice and yam. He is a commander and a gallant one who will do anything for his men
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2016
ojun50:

Yes, dem be human Rice.
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2016
ojun50:

kankan. them be human garri
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by newmindnaija: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2016
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Fash20: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2016
PaulIdu:
just imagine how wicked those bastards are
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2016
tukdi:

Army on my mind since childhood! cool

Irrespective of the fact that i am a university graduate, if i see way to join Army now without connection, i will join Asap! cool

I still want to contribute my quota to the nation! cool

I love Nigeria!!! cool
i pity u...i served in letmauck cantoment,ibadan.....what i observed wasnt pleasing to the eyes....we were given freewill to join military,but we declined d offer
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Flakosixfive(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2016
ArabMopol:
we have amature as commanding officer, a whole battalion no Flanking maneuver squadron No Forlorn hope, No Overwatch just ordinary infantry regiment, Nigeria commanding officers needs retraining.. this is gorilla war you need all this team so the enemies won't caught you unaware
I was about asking something similar. Isn't a base supposed to have a forward defence group or squadron.. sort of a perimeter of soldiers dug in in defensive positions to serve as the first line of defence to the base. you don't set up ur base and live like in a barracks in a war theatre. For me , it was too easy for BH to gain entry and attack as well as killing a senior military officer. Too easy I tell ya unless there's foul play involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by VOJA(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2016
The day I will join the Nigerian Army is the day I shall dethrone this worthless APC-led Government...
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by glossy6(f): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2016
ojun50:

Unknown soldiers lipsrsealed
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by tukdi: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2016
martineverest:
i pity u...i served in letmauck cantoment,ibadan.....what i observed wasnt pleasing to the eyes....we were given freewill to join military,but we declined d offer

Can you throw more light on what you saw? cool
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2016
Flakosixfive:

I was about asking something similar. Isn't a base supposed to have a forward defence group or squadron.. sort of a perimeter of soldiers dug in in defensive positions to serve as the first line of defence to the base. you don't set up ur base and live like in a barracks in a war theatre. For me , it was too easy for BH to gain entry and attack as well as killing a senior military officer. Too easy I tell ya unless there's foul play involved.
we have pot belles as commanding officers, we need to retrain some of them, how can u live in a hot zone as if u are in ur barrack... I suspect foul play as well
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2016
tukdi:

Can you throw more light on what you saw? cool
sorry,i cant start ,mentioning them,cos its a long list.

There is a clear segregation and the case of 'who u know' is far worse there than what u see in normal society.....if u dont know a high ranking officer( at least,with cornell ranking), u are as good as doomed
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Worksunlimited: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2016
Iamoilprince:
source; Col Mohammad Abu Ali Fallen Heroes Foundation facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207862061845858&id=1124972194&set=gm.1276004032452479

I am pretty sure they radioed in for back-up many times but trust the Nigerian military to move like snails to the place...

The distance between a station to another station in the field should be such that they can receive back-up quickly..

How can a soldier be battling anti-aircraft gunfire with rpgs and ak47s..?

A weapon meant for something that is bigger than you is been used to wage war against u and u stand there with ur tah-tah-tah gun and rpg forming rambo...

The guy and im guys brave no be small..
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Worksunlimited: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2016
jnizzle:
They didn't need to use anti aircraft rounds.....al they needed were machine guns and dis wall wud be breached.....the army's mistake was not lining the insides of the wall with sand bags!!!

If u look closely... U would see some holes in the walls that machine guns can't make....

Even when used repeatedly on the same spot...
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by tukdi: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2016
martineverest:
sorry,i cant start ,mentioning them,cos its a long list.

There is a clear segregation and the case of 'who u know' is far worse there than what u see in normal society.....if u dont know a high ranking officer( at least,with cornell ranking), u are as good as doomed

lipsrsealed
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by midehi2(f): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2016
ojun50:
na really human beans grin
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Emassive(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2016
Why the media drive about Lt. Col. Ali alone amongst the Hundreds that have died. The govt is upto something with this news.
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by midehi2(f): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

E be like say you pick beans this morning..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Usman212s: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2016
ojun50:
the rest re biafrans not Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.