Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) (56560 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Muhammad Abu Ali Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2016
tukdi:

lipsrsealed
a word is enoff
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by PaulIdu: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2016
unclezuma:
Those are not Ack Ack rounds, just normal 7.62...There won't be any stones or concrete left there if it was Ack ack...

BTW I thought he was a tank commander...how did he end up in the trenches?

Take a look closely at the upper concrete beam and surrounding structure you will notice the munition that did that damage had a fused charge and exploded just impact with that wall like AA rounds
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by tukdi: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2016
martineverest:
a word is enoff

embarassed
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by chernest2002: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2016
Abeg make una let me hear word about this useless hero.
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

Take a look closely at the upper concrete beam and surrounding structure you will notice the munition that did that damage had a fused charge and exploded just impact with that wall like AA rounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih3nw4qVa1I

I'm not an expert...
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by PaulIdu: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2016
unclezuma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih3nw4qVa1I

I'mh not an expert...

I was referring to the upper bean which was reinforced concrete .. .. I am not disputing that other rounds were not used in the attack because the wall also bears marks of HMG probably 12.7mm rounds but the those large damages to the top reinforced beam must be AA rounds
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by tenderlaw(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2016
ojun50:
Why are they talking about only him d other 4 that die along with him too them no be human beans

No sir, dem no be human beans. Na human cassava dem be.

1 Like

Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by mengho(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2016
Time to apply to d army & avenge our fallen heroes, next recruitment will have my name by d grace of God. We must end Boko boys for good
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Afritop(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2016
PaulIdu:
Clearly anti aircraft rounds were used by who ever attacked that place...Boko Haram breached the base it seems
and might have carted weapons

1 Like

Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Saint52(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2016
ojun50:
Why are they talking about only him d other 4 that die along with him too them no be human beans
Thanks man, you took the words out of my mouth, High Ranking Bias.
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by onatisi(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2016
Frankiss44:
Is it the same Boko Haram that is negotiating with FG and releasing some of those babes that are still killing our gallant soldiers and taking fresh prisoners?

I am not understanding
There are 2 factions .

http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21704917-militants-divide-over-murder-muslims-boko-haram-breaks-up
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by theGistsonline: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2016
Frankiss44:
Is it the same Boko Haram that is negotiating with FG and releasing some of those babes that are still killing our gallant soldiers and taking fresh prisoners?

I am not understanding
you can clearly see that this administration is full of lies & propaganda!! A whole Lt Col & many others killed in close combat & they're further stating that they're winning the boko onslaught! I rest my case for dauradeen the dullardeen!
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by toggy: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
AND CHIBOK GIRLS WERE RECENTLY RESCUED. WHAT A GAME, WHAT A COUNTRY!
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by bunsuq: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Iamoilprince:
source; Col Mohammad Abu Ali Fallen Heroes Foundation facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207862061845858&id=1124972194&set=gm.1276004032452479

May God comfort his family. May those who blew his cover follow likewise. Great soldier, brave Nigerian.
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by ripbubu: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Iamoilprince:
source; Col Mohammad Abu Ali Fallen Heroes Foundation facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207862061845858&id=1124972194&set=gm.1276004032452479
sweet news.. Kill all the useless army
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by yoged(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
ojun50:
don't mind them
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by yoged(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
ripbubu:
sweet news.. Kill all the useless army
right after your father, mother ,siblings, you and your people have been killed

1 Like

Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Jt24: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

E be like say you pick beans this morning..
Lol....
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by ripbubu: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Kill more
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by tonypeaches: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
PaulIdu:
Clearly anti aircraft rounds were used by who ever attacked that place...Boko Haram breached the base it seems

Look more like m gun mounted on hilux Van

1 Like

Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by busyfishing(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
akunjohn:

Them no be human 'beans' o,them be human being.
clearly ojun50 likes beans
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by Bnladan(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
ojun50:
yes indeed, dey re "human beans" grin
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by ojun50(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
busyfishing:
clearly ojun50 likes beans
lolz
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by masqot(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
yjgm:
RIP comrade at arms. This is what we signed for. To protect the territorial integrity and internal security of our country while our people sleep peacefully. It is well. Our rewards is well placed in heaven.
Well done soldier! May God deliver many enemies into your hands

2 Likes

Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by macaranta(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Quite unfortunate
Re: Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) by prof800(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Those are some really big guns.
RIP Soldier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.