Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Do You Sing In Shower? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Sing In Shower? (7345 Views)

Poll: When are you most likely to sing?

taking shower or bath: 50% (14 votes)
driving in countryside: 7% (2 votes)
having a walk: 10% (3 votes)
cooking in kitchen: 21% (6 votes)
Don't sing at all: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / Our Old National Anthem Can You Sing It? / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Sing In Shower? by Fiona0007: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2009
Dear Nairalanders

Recently I was arguing with a friend whether having a nice long shower would set the mood to sing for many people.  I don't sing in the bathroom but I know some people do.  I would also like to know if other activities like driving, cooking or walking might switch on the singing mood in some people too.  And do you think this is entirely linked to being happy?
Please do come and write about your favourite singing time.  Also tell us even if you don't sing at all.
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2009
I like to sing period, cos only me enjoy the melody of my own cockroach voice
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
I do not sing in the shower or in the kitchen however i have noticed that I do sing while at the train station.

I find myself nodding my head or tapping my foot. . . . . .just before you ask, No, i do not use my Ipod.
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2009
OMO IBO:

I do not sing in the shower or in the kitchen however i have noticed that I do sing while at the train station.

I find myself nodding my head or tapping my foot. . . . . .just before you ask, No, i do not use my Ipod.

Lol. . . dont do the moon walk dance sha
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by coolier(f): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2009
The shower is the only place I sing. 'Am happy when 'am in the shower, I sing so loud it's like 'am performing for an audience! And I don't stop until 'am through.
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2009
Lol ^^^^
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Fiona0007: 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2009
Looks like we have some real shower performers in NL.
Ladies!! please post some more here.  Keep your voice heard too.
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Sissy3(f): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
i sing too when am showering and it takes me longer to finish than usual embarassed
and i do sing when am cooking and driving too tongue embarassed

it just makes things much easier, faster and happier
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Fiona0007: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2009
^^^ You are one happy woman!
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Fhemmmy: 1:19am On Oct 31, 2009
~Sissy~:

i sing too when am showering and it takes me longer to finish than usual embarassed
and i do sing when am cooking and driving too tongue embarassed

it just makes things much easier, faster and happier

sometimes, helps with focusing too, cos when you are not singing, there is tendency that your mind will just be wondering all over the place
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 31, 2009
I sing every time. Especially when I want to take a very long shower. cool cool You would most of the time see me humming a tune, although I don't really like my voice. cool

OMO IBO:

Lol. grin
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:17am On Oct 31, 2009
I like to sing in the shower, but when we in Nigeria we only get like half a bucket of cold water to shower with. You can't even sing a tune before the water is finished. angry angry
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Fhemmmy: 3:37am On Oct 31, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I like to sing in the shower, but when we in Nigeria we only get like half a bucket of cold water to shower with. You can't even sing a tune before the water is finished. angry angry

especially in the "Nigerian winter"
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:42am On Oct 31, 2009
^^^ which one is "Nigerian winter" again oooo or do you mean harmattan season ?
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by spizzlenik(m): 3:52am On Oct 31, 2009
I always thought I had a singing voice till one incident at an hotel room in D.C. I was in the shower singing passionately in my supposedly sexy voice, then i heard the hotel room's intercom buzzing, when I picked up the phone, the lady on the other end appealed to me to stop singing, she was in the next room to mine and she definitely didn't think my voice was sexy, she actually said i had a terrible singing voice, lmao
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Fhemmmy: 4:10am On Oct 31, 2009
spizzlenik:

I always thought I had a singing voice till one incident at an hotel room in D.C. I was in the shower singing passionately in my supposedly sexy voice, then i heard the hotel room's intercom buzzing, when I picked up the phone, the lady on the other end appealed to me to stop singing, she was in the next room to mine and she definitely didn't think my voice was sexy, she actually said i had a terrible singing voice, lmao

ouuuccchhhhhh.
OgidiBoy:

^^^ which one is "Nigerian winter" again oooo or do you mean harmattan season ?

Yes now
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Sissy3(f): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2009
spizzlenik:

I always thought I had a singing voice till one incident at an hotel room in D.C. I was in the shower singing passionately in my supposedly sexy voice, then i heard the hotel room's intercom buzzing, when I picked up the phone, the lady on the other end appealed  to me to stop singing, she was in the next room to mine and she definitely didn't think my voice was sexy, she actually said i had a terrible singing voice, lmao

lmao. shes is such a meanie cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fhemmmy:

sometimes, helps with focusing too, cos when you are not singing, there is tendency that your mind will just be wondering all over the place

yep. it does!

Fiona0007:

^^^ You are one happy woman!

singing Lol lol lol lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2009
i sing whenever i'm happy-irrespective of whether i'm in the shower or not.
and mostly i try to be to happy all the time, so guess how often i sing in the
shower? smiley
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Fiona0007: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
George_D:

i sing whenever i'm happy-irrespective of whether i'm in the shower or not.
and mostly i try to be to happy all the time, so guess how often i sing in the
shower? smiley
Once a month- on paydays!?? just a guess wink

spizzlenik:

the lady on the other end appealed to me to stop singing, she was in the next room to mine and she definitely didn't think my voice was sexy, she actually said i had a terrible singing voice, lmao
Your voice cannot be that bad. Maybe she had a hard day then. Don't give up singing in shower!

stillwater:

I sing every time. Especially when I want to take a very long shower. cool cool You would most of the time see me humming a tune, although I don't really like my voice. cool

Lol. grin
Is humming a tune counted as singing in our thread? Maybe yes. Hey, next time get the lyrics and sing it, lol. cheesy
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2009
you can hardly sing even on paydays not when your net pay is negative! grin
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Fiona0007: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2009
I found myself just humming a tune in the kitchen before having breakfast today.
but in the shower- no way. Just can't get the mood payday or not. I will wait until the day I won the lottery. tongue
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Gamine(f): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
Most times.lol
there are some songs i cant help singing along to
yup, i sometimes carry my mp3 player into the bathroom
blasting out tunes as i carry out the mundane activity.
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by iice(f): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2009
Yes i do. Do it most of the time whilst going about my day. Even in the office grin
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by mohawkchic(f): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]~I wud agree wholeheardedly Singing,humming has everything to do w/ being happy. . .comes from a happy place within. . . .

~I sing/hum while doing my Housekeeping chores,Cooking,Walking,in the Bath,Driving,Browsing. . .One of those impulsive things one doesnt realise one's doing until one catches one's self doing it cheesy It's a pleasant feeling tho. . .one i welcome & take pleasure in doing. . .

~I especially enjoy singing out loud while doing my chores. . [/size]
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by MrCrackles(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2009
Topic. . .
I dont bother. . . cheesy
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by mohawkchic(f): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic. . .
I dont bother. . . cheesy

[size=13pt]~Oh Really? grin So you havent had one of those moments where you catch yourself singing out loud or humming?[/size]
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Fiona0007: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2009
Thanks for your posts.
Please also vote in the poll if you have time.
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2009
well, most people are seldom in the singing mood, shower or not. you don't have to be a
millionaire to be happy!
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by MrCrackles(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Oh Really? grin So you havent had one of those moments where you catch yourself singing out loud or humming?[/size]
Actually i always try especially when i am feeling a new song or a classic song but then by the time i start, my quickee shower is already over!
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2009
^^^^ Lol
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by muffins(f): 12:56am On Nov 02, 2009
Sometimes when I am in a good mood. cool
Re: Do You Sing In Shower? by chika98: 5:05am On Nov 02, 2009
I sing plus dance in the shower. It is fun! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Mother Am A Lesbian / How Can I Tell My Neighbor To Leave Me Alone? / Shocking Photo: Cousins Die While Having Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.