Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Man Caught Defiling Minors In Toilet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Defiling Minors In Toilet (1384 Views)

Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) / 62-Year-Old Man Beaten For Raping 2 Minors (Photo) / School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Defiling Minors In Toilet by dove24u(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2009
Security men yesterday prevented a mob from lynching an elderly man, Peter Ismaila of Kurmi-Gwari, a Kaduna suburb, when he was caught sexually assaulting two primary school pupils in a toilet.

Our correspondent gathered that the suspect lured a 12 year old and her friend of 11 years, all of Kurmi-Gwari, to a toilet at the Kurmi-Gwari primary school and defiled the first one but was caught attempting her friend.

The father of one of them, Mr. Monday Akwi, told Daily Trust at the Kaduna police headquarters where the suspect was paraded, that he had sent his daughter to the market to buy soybeans but on her way, the suspect lured her and her friend with N170. Akwi who said after giving them the money, he took the children to a primary school toilet and there, forcefully defiled her.

“But in the process of forcing his way through the other girl, she screamed, alerting the security guards of the primary school to the scene. They broke into the toilet and arrested the suspect in the act’’, he said. In an interview, Peter Ismaila confessed to the act but denied the claim that he defiled one of the girls before he was caught.

“I gave them money before they followed me to the toilet but I did not force them as the police and people are saying. They followed me willingly because of the money I gave them. Please stop saying that I penetrated the girls, I did not, if I did, you would have seen tear and blood in their underwear,’’ he said. The suspect who works with a private security outfit in Kaduna, said he had a wife and two children and that it was the devil that pushed him to the act.

Kaduna State Commissioner of Police Tambari Yabo Mohammed confirmed the incident and the suspect’s confession. He urged parents to always educate their children, especially the girl child on the activities of rapists. He also said that one Elkana Lawrence of Kabala Doki had been arrested for defiling one other girl of the same address. The police commissioner said the suspect was arrested following a report by the mother of the victim.

“The mother, Mrs. Grace Yakubu of Goni close Kabala-Doki, reported to the police last week that her daughter, was not walking properly and that after several questioning, the girl told her that it was Elkana that had been defiling her for sometime but threatened to kill her if she exposed him,’’ he said.

http://www.naijanewsandevents.com/component/content/article/74-daily-trust/893-man-caught-defiling-minors-in-toilet.html
Re: Man Caught Defiling Minors In Toilet by mrperfect(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2009
I don't really what is wrong with men and Sex.
The man needs prayers because no matter what punishment he will still go back to the act because this is internal challenges.
I pray that God will help him to desist from this act.
Re: Man Caught Defiling Minors In Toilet by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2009
he is MAD
Re: Man Caught Defiling Minors In Toilet by candylips(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2009
Na wa o
Re: Man Caught Defiling Minors In Toilet by Shola2009(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2009
kaduna! isn't there some sort of sharia law there??
make them butcher im genitals sharp sharp!!
Re: Man Caught Defiling Minors In Toilet by Pharoh: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2009
To prevent future re-occurrence  angry
Re: Man Caught Defiling Minors In Toilet by candylips(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2009
Pharoh:

To prevent future re-occurrence  angry

wetin you go do
Re: Man Caught Defiling Minors In Toilet by kshow1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
His genitals should be chopped off to teach others lesson.
Re: Man Caught Defiling Minors In Toilet by victorazy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
we love sex so much

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Allegedly Raping 19 Year Old Girl / Cele Pastor Caught By Soldiers Carrying Weapons In A Coffin For Boko Haram / Cultist "Responsible" For Killing IMSU Student In Front Of School Gate Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.