Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? (2619 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Who Was Muhammad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by alBHAGDADI: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

I noticed it When i had An Argument with Him Typical winner01 style..
This one is always holding brief for the religion of peace, yet he calls himself am atheist. grin
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

shocker!!! so winner01 is truthman? Lmao...I wish you knew...I wish you knew...

See winner01 just dey his own jeje and pastafarians dey here dey call am truthman...I thought winner01 was aldo 4everGod...Sherlock Holmes of nairaland aka the great nonsen..cal one... lol

winner01 come and see o.
Winner01 is Truthman2012...Please let him come
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
This one is always holding brief for the religion of peace, yet he calls himself am atheist. grin
Haven't we Gone over this B4 or You just Using This As a Cover up to dispute the Fact on ground?
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by alBHAGDADI: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

Haven't we Gone over this B4 or You just Using This As a Cover up to dispute the Fact on ground?
which fact?
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

Winner01 is Truthman2012...Please let him come

so he is no longer 4everGod? Don't pop a blood vessel o Mr FSMs ...You know Ra may have revealed it to you no be so? Or was it the Noodly apendaged one called the flying pasta monster?
RAmen?
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

The guy is a monumental joke..take him serious at your own peril..

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

so he is no longer 4everGod? [s]Don't pop a blood vessel o Mr FSMs ...You know Ra may have revealed it to you no be so? Or was it the Noodly apendaged one called the flying pasta monster?
RAmen?[/s]
Who said Truthman2012 is 4evergod?

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
which fact?
That You are truthman2012? Who is also Winner01 undecided

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by hopefulLandlord: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:
lol
he's protecting one of his own
see how he quickly jumped into the thread as soon as I asked a simple question
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

So you have forgotten so soon where you listed out monikers on your conspiracy theory list?

AmenRa aka EyehateGod God no go kill you. Your fear of God will not give you High Blood Pressure oya say RAmen
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol

l

Remember your words? Can't you see how he is embarrassing himself on this thread? I am just trying to save a matured man from further embarrassment.
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by alBHAGDADI: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

That You are truthman2012? Who is also Winner01 undecided
sorry, am not any of them.
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
sorry, am not any of them.
Wow Jesus would be Proud of You grin Oh i forgot you guys can ask 4 forgiveness later...

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So you have forgotten so soon where you listed out monikers on your conspiracy theory list?

AmenRa aka EyehateGod God no go kill you. Your fear of God will not give you High Blood Pressure oya say RAmen
The Moniker I listed where Grouped...

Truthman2012 Aka
Truthman2013 aka
Winner01 aka
Friendchoice

4evergod aka
4evergod1 aka
4evergod2 aka
4evergod3 aka
4evergod4 Aka
naijadeyhia etc....

And Yahweh is The Only God people Believe in undecided

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol

Don't mind the Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by hopefulLandlord: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:
l

Remember your words? Can't you see how he is embarrassing himself on this thread? I am just trying to save a matured man from further embarrassment.

those words hit the spot so much that you put it to heart

that's a good start
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

those words hit the spot so much that you put it to heart
that's a good start

Nope! Just had to toss the trash back at you. Utterly inutile
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

Don't mind the Hypocrite

Ahhh here comes his favourite word as always...You should have said Casuist or Flusher or Malingerer because Hypocrite has gone insipid.
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by hopefulLandlord: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Naijadeyhia, enough of derailing already
Muslims come and grace the thread
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ahhh here comes his favourite word as always...You should have said Casuist or Flusher or Malingerer because Hypocrite has gone insipid.
That is what Christians are Hypocrites Or do you Want me To define The Word for You?
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Naijadeyhia, enough of derailing already

Muslims come and grace the thread

Why did you not tell that to Amenra aka deicide aka FSMs aka Pastafarians when he jumped on same thread yapping about the Abrahamic God?

Hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

That is what Christians are Hypocrites Or do you Want me To define The Word for You?

*facepalm* He does not even know that the words Casuist, Flusher and Malingerer mean the same thing as Hypocrite. lol

You do realise tbat fatuity isnt intelligence.....it still remains hooey.
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by hopefulLandlord: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Why did you not tell that to Amenra aka deicide aka FSMs aka Pastafarians when he jumped on same thread yapping about the Abrahamic God?

Hypocrite!

the thread was hardly derailed till you and your guilty conscience jumped in when I asked a very simple question

anyways, this is my last post here
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

*facepalm* He does not even know that the words Casuist, Flusher and Malingerer mean the same thing as Hypocrite. lol

When did i Say That's Not whose Words means?
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

the thread was hardly derailed till you and your guilty conscience jumped in when I asked a very simple question

anyways, this is my last post here

Bounce!
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

When did i Say That's Not whose Words means?

Stop babbling! You sound poignant when you do that. If you knew the meaning of those words you would not have offered to open up the meaning of the word hypocrite to me when I offered you 3 other words which meant same thing.

Your Philistinism isnt really shocking..I expected it.
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Stop babbling! You sound poignant when you do that. If you knew the meaning of those words you would not have offered to open up the meaning of the word hypocrite to me when I offered you 3 other words which meant same thing.

Your Philistinism isnt really shocking..I expected it.
And So You Assumed?
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

And So You Assumed?

Assumed? NO!
Ratiocinated? YES!
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Assumed? NO!
Ratiocinated? YES!
Well You are Wrong...
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

Well You are Wrong...

How can I be inexact when your very words are etched in the sands of Nairaland? Admitting to error isnt a sign of enervation you know....it rather is a sign of strenght. However your flailing attempts at denial shows your inconstancy.
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

How can I be inexact when your very words are etched in the sands of Nairaland? Admitting to error isnt a sign of enervation you know....it rather is a sign of strenght. However your flailing attempts at denial shows your inconstancy.

Still Assuming?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bible Approves Islam As The Divine Religion / Shame To Saudi King Abdullah / Forbidding Evil With The Hands, Speech, And Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.