Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 (1477 Views)

I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 / Buhari And Mustapha Jakolo In Medina In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by obiremy: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2016
Major - General M Buhari Wrote this letter to Prime Minister M Thatcher one week after he became Nigeria Military Head of State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/buharis-letter-to-prime-minister-m.html

Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by TippyTop(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2016
Same people who controlled the dullard in 84 are still controlling the Presidiot today.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by NOC1(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2016
TippyTop:
Same people who controlled the dullard in 84 are still controlling the Presidiot today.
bros pls did you read the letter?

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2016
And some people believe a man who wrote such a well composed letter does not have a WAEC certificate. Smh

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by avadella(f): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmm

Cc
Ademasta
Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by K9Uneet(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
And some people believe a man who wrote such a well composed letter does not have a WAEC certificate. Smh

Bros, forget that thing. Speechwriters full everywhere. Have you ever seen him deliver a speech without using the one prepared by a speechwriter? Each time he speaks off the cuff he ends up delivering an outstanding gaffe. If he'd attempted to deliver that speech in the presence if the Prime Minister we for hear another story that year. Lolz.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by femimailbox(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
make i read first
Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by conductor1: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
And last time he was caught plagiarizing Obama's speech, an "unnamed" ghost writer was blamed.
Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by TippyTop(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
NOC1:

bros pls did you read the letter?
Na.... I hate reading letters written by dullards.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by Unblockable: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
K9Uneet:

Bros, forget that thing. Speechwriters full everywhere. Have you ever seen him deliver a speech without using the one prepared by a speechwriter? Each time he speaks off the cuff he ends up delivering an outstanding gaffe. If he'd attempted to deliver that speech in the presence if the Prime Minister we for hear another story that year. Lolz.

Can you point out any grammatical error in any of Buhari's speeches (prepared or offhand)? Buhari is grammatically sound. His only problem is his accent. But I don't see that as a problem because he's a core Northerner (Fulani).

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by Justiyke4u: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
interesting piece but of what use is it to "today Nigeria"
Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by APCHaram: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Writing to his Madam to acquaint her of his reason to steal power and his commitment to repay every loan Shagari was about to reschedule.
Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by basilo102: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
and you believe Buhari wrote it?? you probably don't have WAEC too

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by K9Uneet(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Unblockable:

Can you point out any grammatical error in any of Buhari's speeches (prepared or offhand)? Buhari is grammatically sound. His only problem is his accent. But I don't see that as a problem because he's a core Northerner (Fulani).

I'm not talking about his accent, bro. He just goes around saying the wrong things in "the other room".
Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by Unblockable: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
K9Uneet:

I'm not talking about his accent, bro. He just goes around saying the wrong things in "the other room".

'The other room' in that usage is a euphemism for 'bedroom'. So, I don't see anything wrong with the usage.
Re: See Photos Of Copies Of Letter Buhari Wrote To Prime Minister M Thatcher In 1984 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
The hardship faced by Nigerians in his letter are presently happening in 4Glite

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Not Buhari Espponsible For Nigeria's Economic Woes - Okonjo / President Buhari's Email Address Needed , He Needs To Read This / The Police Calls Them Villains, Rivers People Call Them Heroes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.