Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) (46417 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by Ademat7(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
Those abroad don't get a tip of what we r going through.
Is d guy knowledgable on economics matter??
Finding cheap publicity.
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by Igboid: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
I know that smart madu from Anioma voice international facebook page.

A bitter Igbophobic being and ardent supporter of Buhari and APC. Smart Madu, Gloria Adagbon and Laureta Onochie form a demonic trinity.

I guess since Buhari had rewarded Mrs Onochie for her hustles and sychophancy. Smart is doubling his hustle in hope that Buhari and his handlers notice him.

Ana emenu.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by delishpot: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Can that okro pay his kids school fees?
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by delishpot: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Pavore9:

You can grow it in used sacks alongside crops like cucumber, tomatoes, ugu without touching the ground and can always shift it within the compound.

I will try the sack method. I always wanted to grow plants without disturbing the land plus last season some devlish moles we're just digging through my garden and uprooting my crops. I almost gave up project.
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by J4parry(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Keneking:
Which US?

Our okro can not grow in this fashion in the US. These shots are probably from Enugu or Owerri or Awka if not any of the Southern Nigeria.

The man must be high on burukutu...nonsense

Its scientific name is Abelmoschus esculentus. The word (okro) okra is from the Igbo ọ́kụ̀rụ̀. Yoruba's call it draw-draw (xx) grin grin grin grin

Must u insult bro? Yes he's based in Texas if you're worried about the authenticity of the image. He's a Deltan from Abavo Ika South LGA.

Don't hate on peeps cos u ain't them, just pray God to bless your hustle.
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by PentiumProf: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Igbos control nigeria and africa
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by grandstar(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
The Cajun of Louisiana state in America, French speaking settlers have okra in their diet.
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by lindiwey: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
ogaprime:
Hmmm....nice one but ehn garden for where, mushin or ajegunle or oshodi?? Shey garden wey na you get am but your neighbours get the correct harvest date and time up to seconds you want make we get

Hahahahahaa! My thoughts exactly.
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by Princeroyal: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice one bro agriculture is simply our culture, but is America soil this fertile?.daz wonderful, God never make mistakes,all his creatures are good.
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by holyb121: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
hmm good for him
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Keneking:
Which US?

Our okro can not grow in this fashion in the US. These shots are probably from Enugu or Owerri or Awka if not any of the Southern Nigeria.

Its scientific name is Abelmoschus esculentus. The word (okro) okra is from the Igbo ọ́kụ̀rụ̀. Yoruba's call it draw-draw (xx) grin grin grin grin

Are you serious Why cant it grow?
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by metallisc(m): 5:42am On Nov 08, 2016
Rhotiz:
Okro fr US
Pray mk donald trump no enter else he go pack u n ur okro cum naija

there is actually Okra in the US, it is among one of the commonest food items available there!

Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by DOD1: 6:05am On Nov 08, 2016
sixtuschimere:
A Texas-based Nigerian man Smart Madu has become internet sensation after he shared photos of Okro harvested from his farm in Texas,USA. According to him, every Nigerian should try and have a garden instead of blaming President Buhari on the rising cost of living. He wrote....

'Bumper harvest yesterday from my experimental Okra farm in Houston, Texas, USA.....

Every Nigerian who can, should cultivate a garden instead of blaming the rising cost of foodstuffs on President Buhari alone as if he is a father Christmas because, when a nation slides into recession, its citizens are compelled by a default to look deeply inwards in search of immediate, short and long-term solutions geared towards enduring self-reliance'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/texas-based-nigerian-man-becomes.html
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by peak115: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2016
You see why is good for Trump to win election because some of these our brothers need to be exported back. They can actually help us grow this economy by planting okro. Lol
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by peak115: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2016
This should be titled operation grow the economy by planting okro
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by Ozumba1: 12:22am On Nov 09, 2016
See as d okro fresh die
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by delishpot: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Keneking:
Which US?

I believe Yorubas call it Ila *abeg yorubas make una confirm am o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by Maski87: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
RitzyPrince:
What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. No point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought, everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
This m an you must be very angry
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by ArcToyin(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2016
dayleke:
Ila asepo, Oya go on sohun!!!!
lolzz but I can't laff o
Re: Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) by RuggedSniper: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
sixtuschimere:
A Texas-based Nigerian man Smart Madu has become internet sensation after he shared photos of Okro harvested from his farm in Texas,USA. According to him, every Nigerian should try and have a garden instead of blaming President Buhari on the rising cost of living. He wrote....

'Bumper harvest yesterday from my experimental Okra farm in Houston, Texas, USA.....

Every Nigerian who can, should cultivate a garden instead of blaming the rising cost of foodstuffs on President Buhari alone as if he is a father Christmas because, when a nation slides into recession, its citizens are compelled by a default to look deeply inwards in search of immediate, short and long-term solutions geared towards enduring self-reliance'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/texas-based-nigerian-man-becomes.html
^^
grin... Dejavu! 2016 to 2020!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / Please Caption This Wonderful Farm Produce. Picture. / 10 Most Profitable Cash Crops In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.