Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa (1787 Views)

The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria / Traveling To Bahrain - Don't Pay Any Agent. / My Girl Friend In Britain Is Planning To Send Me An Invite, What Will I Do To Secure Visa And Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by NewBegins(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
Is there any agent on NL that will write an undertaken at the Police station for Guarantee visa?
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by EAsY6: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
Dont you just listen? There's no real Agent on here, They're all huzzlers and trying to make a living and it seems your ready to feed them! Beware
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by nykee(f): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2009
You should be careful when dealing with agents who make unrealistic claims. Agents cannot guarantee that they will be able to obtain a work or study visa for you. They cannot guarantee that your application will be resolved without an interview. They cannot guarantee the outcome of your visa application. They may be cheating you if they make these claims.

Many agents charge exorbitant fees for their services - often many times the actual cost of the visa. If an agent charges you anything more than a small and reasonable service charge, they may be overcharging you or they may be supplying you with false documents and statements. Visa officers will detect false documents and statements, and your visa application will be refused. If you provide false information, documents or passports in support of your visa application, you will be refused a visa and all future applications will be refuse.
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by nykee(f): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2009
A genuine agent will only be able to help you to complete the form and advise you what supporting documents you need to include.
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by NewBegins(m): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2009
Thanks JARE my fellow NLANDERS, Those that claims to be an agent will not reply to this POST, FAKE ASSHOLES,
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by flekan(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
I like your style new_begins. None of those scumbag that called their self agent will never come forward. They are all thieves.
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by clem2love(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2009
Hello New Begin,

Can i have your contact so we can see. ASPA

also one more thing which visa do you require?

You can reach me on:
Or
08063616653 @ mid nt call
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by walesbanks(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
I am not an agent, i am a travel consultant, less you include among the hustlers in the house. Also, i guess all the members here should be older than 18years. If everyone here is older than 18 years, why is it that most posters dont have manners? They are fond of replying to posts without obeying the ethics of speech or write-ups.
You just came up the screen to say all agents are thieves! How can you write that on the public screen? Have you dealt with some of them before? Have you been swindled before by any of them? So, watch what you say in the public, it says alot about you. you dont insult people in the public, it might lead you somewhere you dont expect.
I know everyone is entitle to his/her opinion, but i will advise you to always use classical allusions. Dont be so direct when you are expressing displeasure. Always express your views in a mature way. Even in a law court, an acused person is often seen as innocent until proved guilty. Take note. Jesus had 12 disciples but one of them was a devil.
All agents are not thieves, but i know there are some bad ones out there.

Lastly, no agent can guarantee you visa, they are not entry clearance officer(ECO). They good ones can only guide you on what to do coz they are very conversant with the proceedures. Even as i am typing, i have just received a call from someone i advised before applying and was refused just now.
you know why she was refused, they dont take strictly your advise. I advised her to present all her documents, but she was hiding some of them. She hid her employment letter and that was the reason they refused her. you dont conceal vital source of information in visa applications. your documents will speak for you coz you wont be there when they are treating it. So, when dealing with me, be open as ever and ask questions.
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by hadexman(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2009
walesbanks:

I am not an agent, i am a travel consultant, less you include among the hustlers in the house. Also, i guess all the members here should be older than 18years. If everyone here is older than 18 years, why is it that most posters dont have manners? They are fond of replying to posts without obeying the ethics of speech or write-ups.
You just came up the screen to say all agents are thieves! How can you write that on the public screen? Have you dealt with some of them before? Have you been swindled before by any of them? So, watch what you say in the public, it says alot about you. you dont insult people in the public, it might lead you somewhere you dont expect.
I know everyone is entitle to his/her opinion, but i will advise you to always use classical allusions. Dont be so direct when you are expressing displeasure. Always express your views in a mature way. Even in a law court, an acused person is often seen as innocent until proved guilty. Take note. Jesus had 12 disciples but one of them was a devil.

Lastly, no agent can guarantee you visa, they are not entry clearance officer(ECO). They good ones can only guide you on what to do coz they are very conversant with the proceedures. Even as i am typing, i have just received a call from someone i advised before applying and was refused just now.
you know why she was refused, they dont take strictly your advise. I advised her to present all her documents, but she was hiding some of them. She hid her employment letter and that was the reason they refused her. you dont conceal vital source of information in visa applications. your documents will speak for you coz you wont be there when they are treating it. So, when dealing with me, be open as ever and ask questions.

You are a fraud man, i have seen your post everywhere claiming to be one thing or the other. So don't flipping come here and say sweet words.
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by EAsY6: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2009
hadexman:

You are a fraud man, i have seen your post everywhere claiming to be one thing or the other. So don't flipping come here and say sweet words.

lol grin,  that dude is everywhere! I love his persistence
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by clem2love(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2009
Hello New Begining,

can i have your digit so we can talk on how to meet each other and sign also were is your destination of choice?

all this i need to know if they are in my arm.

kindlly make it a time
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by flekan(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2009
@walesbanks

You don't tell me what to say or not mister, the last time I checked we are living in a ''FREE WORD''. And like you said ''everyone is entitle to his/her opinion''. So, quit the preaching

When I said all agent are thieves, I meant you scumbag on here,  and you are one of them.  Go over to the police station with the man and write an undertaken, then I will believe you are for real.
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by NewBegins(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2009
@clem2love , Destination is US, I'll take you to a station of my choice, Leave me your #. I'll beep u.
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by walesbanks(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2009
Oh! people can talk. Is only people who are doing injustice that will first point an accusing finger. FLEKAN said i am a scumbag. may God forgive you for blabbs.
If understand proceedings of visa and your education really passed through you, you will know for sure that no agents or travel personnel gives visa. I have explained so many times here but you do not understand coz i guess your IQ is very low.
what agents and consultant can do for you is to guide you and advice. they dont give visas, they can also arrange your documents for you, but it is based on chance. you either get it or be refused.
So, for you to say someone to follow you to a police station and write an undertaking is a fool's game. No dude will do that and i guess that is why everybody ignored to respond to you coz you are acting in delusion. you dont understand what you are saying and doing.
So learn how to talk so that you can go far in life and be free from trouble. cheers!
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by NewBegins(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2009
I have seen several post here like this :

[s]Get France Visa In 2 Weeks,payment Will Be Made After Confirmation Of The Visa    Post by utikings[/s]

[s]Get A Visa To Usa,uk,china,south Korea,malaysis: Without Payin Any Part Payment    post by    Gbenga00[/s]

What will you say to this? They sounds like they can guarantee visa to those destination,  undecided
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by NewBegins(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2009
If they can guarantee visas, they should reply to this post, @walebanks, you re fraud, No money for christmas for you ooo,
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by flekan(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
@walesbanks

Uhmmm!! In what way am I doing injustice walesbank? When I responded to New_Begins thread I never mentioned anyone's name, and I am not the one claiming to be what I am not.

So tell me, how come you go about claiming you can get people visa and now your saying not agents or travel personnel gives visa, I guess we now know who have the low IQ now.

And if truly you are who you say you are, going to the police station with the man shouldn't be a problem. But you are scumbag. So, get a life and stop f**cking around

FYI,  I am already going far in life, I am going places you will only dreamed of and never reach. You this THIEF!
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by walesbanks(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
This guy is taking it too far and too personal. I guess this is a friendly forum to help people. The good ones has spoilt the bad ones. One thing is sure: God knows us all, especially you guys professing to be what you are not. If you have seen me before, you will know the difference. At least i am a high flyer. Go learn ahow to talk and stop spoiling the good of this forum, that's all. I am not for war!
cheers!
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by clem2love(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2009

08063616653 mid nite call

all call Christain on 07028252221 anytime
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by flekan(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2009
You are a dumb-ass, and I am done arguing with you mr travel consultant
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by justwise(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
walesbanks:

This guy is taking it too far and too personal. I guess this is a friendly forum to help people. The good ones has spoilt the bad ones. One thing is sure: God knows us all, especially you guys professing to be what you are not. If you have seen me before, you will know the difference. At least i am a high flyer. Go learn ahow to talk and stop spoiling the good of this forum, that's all. I am not for war!
cheers!

U are just full of rubbish, u promised pple bank statement for visa processing, then arrange marriage in london. How dubious can u be?
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by MrCrackles(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2009
walesbanks:

walesbanks:

cheers!

Wale, thunder fire your skanky asshole, you bleeping thief!
If you dont quit your dodgy ways, you will spend xmas and many more years in jail. . . .
I guess your persistence is due to the fact that xmas is looking gloomy for you, well sorry to bust your bubble, you will drink garri again this year!
Irresponsible slowpoke!
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by pureminded: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2009
Fuji House Of Commotion grin I don die grin cheesy waleskelele wink
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by walesbanks(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2009
Everyone in the house will know that you are not educated just because of the way you talk indescriminately in the forum. I guess your mouth will soon run you into trouble. Solid education and exposure matters in life. you need it dude. Go back to school and learn manners, ok?
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by clem2love(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
HELLO NEW BEGIN,
AM STILL EXPECT YOUR CALLS
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by MrCrackles(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2009
walesbanks:

Everyone in the house will know that you are not educated just because of the way you talk indescriminately in the forum. I guess your mouth will soon run you into trouble. Solid education and exposure matters in life. you need it dude. Go back to school and learn manners, ok?
Who are you talking to Wale-thief
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by NewBegins(m): 5:25am On Nov 06, 2009
@CLEM2LOVE
VERY MANY PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND COMMON ENGLISH, BUT YET CLAIMED TO BE TRAVELLING WHATEVER MY ASS,

@JUSTWISE

U are just full of rubbish, u promised pple bank statement for visa processing, then arrange marriage in london. How dubious can u be?

THEY ARE ALL FAKES.
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by walesbanks(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ mrcrackles

I guess you are here to joke or make fun of people. The only two words you understand is thief and scammer. I will advise you to look for another forum to display your uncultured attitude. This place is for serious minders. Sorry, if it hurts! Good day!!
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by OAM4J: 2:52am On Nov 08, 2009
Walesbank

you have no shame, you should have stop posting. Please get a life and stop all these your stupid rants. We know how it works. Stop fooling yourself thinking you are fooling somebody. People are wiser. Go and get a decent job else you will rot in prison
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by MrCrackles(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2009
walesbanks:

@ mrcrackles

I guess you are here to joke or make fun of people. The only two words you understand is thief and scammer. I will advise you to look for another forum to display your uncultured attitude. This place is for serious minders. Sorry, if it hurts! Good day!!
Will you shut the flying fuc.k up. . .
Dont you have any shame at all
Nothing hurts me you jobless vagabond ok. . .Quit your dodgy lifestyle or be prepared to rot in jail or even worse, face a firing squad!
Stupid person
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by clem2love(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2009
Hello,

sorry is new begining still in the house ?

your requested for agent in the house now you got one and u cant wait anymore.
Re: Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa by clem2love(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2009
Hello,

sorry is new begining still in the house ?

your requested for agent in the house now you got one and u cant wait anymore.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hand Of A Gallant Nigerian Police Chopped Off In An Accident - Graphic Photos / Female Staff Of NTA Crushed To Death By Kaduna-Abuja Train(photo) / Guinea The Blend Of West Africa. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.