Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo (6896 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" / Who Is Bayo? Nigerian Cross Dresser Strips Half Naked For New Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by shogotermies(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
who is this monkey again na??
see his stupid ass,am sure some straight gay guys on nairaland will start masturbating..
To all Gays in the world,the Russian missile named SATAN 2,go strike all of you...

2 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by jiinxed: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
all of them are yoruba.

**spits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Andyblaze:

Dude is my coursemate at Uniport ooo...ex coursemate sha

Talk true. He was your room mate.

4 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
jiinxed:
all of them are yoruba.

**spits

Before nko? One named Alimi married a man last week, another straffed a goat to death.

Afonja get orishirishi people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by jiinxed: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
gbosaa:

Before nko? One named Alimi married a man last week, another straffed a goat to death.

Afonja get orishirishi people.

yes o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by peaceMma(f): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lwkm.. dx gay stuff dey go market well well fr Yoruba people..

5 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Andyblaze: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
gbosaa:

Talk true. He was your room mate.
lol u dey mad

2 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Andyblaze: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
skarlett:

Of course, was your classmate once too
wow, i suppose catch u then naaa wink
u gradge last year ba?

2 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
hahahahahaha,see Bayo oh from theatre art dept,uniport.....

5 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Andyblaze:

wow, i suppose catch u then naaa wink

u gradge last year ba?

Yep
Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
alayebaje

1 Like

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Googleus(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2016
From derele to bobyrisky to bayo...

Yoruba mother need concentrate on their marriage and raise up responsible boys instead of attending owanbe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by acenazt: 5:42am On Nov 08, 2016
Kaiii Yoruba are not trying at all. They have taken over the industry from them Emeka and have rebranded it.

2 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by olureignforever: 7:29am On Nov 08, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
Ofonjas una guy are on loss..... ChaiiiChaiii

Ofonja culture is finish

Na their trademark nah. Every tribe with their trademark. Ndi igbo, we know our trademark, okpia.
Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by MyGeneration(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2016
Dz guy was my level mate doh... i think he was in theatre arts... we learnt Ges together d first time i saw him i taught he was a girl without boobs, gals like d guy,
I heard he stayed in choba i used to wonder why choba boys didnt beat him for once.... angry.

1 Like

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Boldlyslim(f): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2016
Yoruba taking it to d next level.. jisinu ike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Wolfbrother(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
PEople don see avenue to make money...dey there dey insult them grin grin grin
Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lolz.
Guess he's making money.
Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by imperialQueen(f): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
MADNESS IN PRACTICE..... NR B EASY COURSE JHOOR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa's Leg Is Bigger Than Wizkid (photo) - Instagram User. / Predict The Nokia Face Of Africa Winner 2006 / "Lizzy Anjorin" Rated Yoruba Actress With The Most Expensive Car Rangerover 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.