Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo (6908 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" / Who Is Bayo? Nigerian Cross Dresser Strips Half Naked For New Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by missDash: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmm, we have another guy that seems to be in thesame ministry with Denrele and Bobrisky. Infact this guy seems to be more daring and wild o. Nawa o.

See another photo below

http://www.aproko9ja.com/2016/11/07/denrele-bobrisky-now-new-guy-emerged-name-bayo/

1 Like

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Beesluv: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Many people are mad but few are roaming

7 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Beesluv: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Derenle will be feeling like a mentor now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by nely(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
did offend God in anyway,what will they call this one kwa nu..

4 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Cessa0(f): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Arghh!!! Somebody's Son!! ... But wait o, is the 14yrs sentence no longer working Coz e be lyk say they don dey get liver...

one full grown man will nw see ds one nd say.. "aww! u luk sexy!" nd u say thunder will nt fire u, it wnt jst fire u, it will fire u nd divide ur "thing" into 20 pieces

10 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Nnwannsukka(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
missDash:
Hmmm, we have another guy that seems to be in thesame ministry with Denrele and Bobrisky. Infact this guy seems to be more daring and wild o. Nawa o.

See another photo below

http://www.aproko9ja.com/2016/11/07/denrele-bobrisky-now-new-guy-emerged-name-bayo/
The afonjas has been known for this act since time memorial. Afonjas afonjas Hallowed be thy name grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Warfibabe(f): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
I've never said dis before but.... dis na serious END TIME tins!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by omas1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
The day he was born they thought they have a son not knowing he is bitch.. I really feel for the parents, cos he is such a waste.

3 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by saxwizard(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
this one is mad they don't know at home ni ,pls call 911

2 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by femolacqua(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
What is this? Some people are really daring, can't imagine a dude like this putting out this stunt. You know what I will call this? It's simple "Iranu Abacha".

2 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Andyblaze: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
My Uniport Homies will know this guy lmao

4 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
idi Ala

2 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Yorobastard(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cessa0:
Arghh!!! Somebody's Son!! ... But wait o, is the 14yrs sentence no longer working Coz e be lyk say they don dey get liver...

one full grown man will nw see ds one nd say.. "aww! u luk sexy!" nd u say thunder will nt fire u, it wnt jst fire u, it will fire u nd divide ur "thing" into 20 pieces
It's no more thunder.....it's now lightning

2 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
All of them are mad..like totally insane set of motherfùckers!! what dafuqqq is this!!

this nigga should be stoned to death angry

2 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by embassyrich(f): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
I doubt if he is nigerian

2 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by missDash: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
embassyrich:
He is totally and completely NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
The rate @which people go mad these days is every alarming. Science says hunger got something to do with it. But I believe Oga Buhari economic team has more.

3 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by elegantslayer(f): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
we never handle denrele finish,new ones are emerging.no be only recession dey wori dis country,Nigeria can't move forward with people like dis in it,we need to be saying d Prayer for Nigeria in distress constantly.person wey mama suppose to don flush comot since e enta belle.

1 Like

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Laveda(f): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
undecided

*spits*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Smellymouth: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Make dem chook hot rod inside his yansh..

Rubbish..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by jidxin(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
I need a gun pls

1 Like

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Andyblaze: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
embassyrich:
Dude is my coursemate at Uniport ooo...ex coursemate sha

3 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by floragregs(f): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yoruba people please this is getting out of hand. Caution your male kids.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Godprotectigbos(f): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ofonjas una guy are on loss..... ChaiiiChaiii

Ofonja culture is finish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
Andyblaze:

Dude is my coursemate at Uniport ooo...ex coursemate sha

Crabites dem cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Andyblaze: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
skarlett:

Crabites dem cheesy
Lol You know!!!!
You a "Unique"?

2 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Andyblaze:

Lol You know!!!!

You a "Unique"?

Of course, was your classmate once too

2 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Astuteleader(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Issoryt

1 Like

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Kobicove(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
What the hell is wrong with these people?!!! angry

1 Like

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
skarlett:

Crabites dem cheesy
This Bayo guy has always been daring.. Lawd!! The first day I came very close to him (PES class where we learned Logic & Philosophy), I LMFAO cheesy grin!! Jezzz!! I kept staring at him in awe, shaking my head until he noticed me and blew a kiss while cat dog walking cheesy..

The thing wey dey give am mind strong sha..

5 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by kingthreat(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Homofaggots everywhere. Time to guard our children

2 Likes

Re: From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

This Bayo guy has always been daring.. Lawd!! The first day I came very close to him (PES class where we learned Logic & Philosophy), I LMFAO cheesy grin!! Jezzz!! I kept staring at him in awe, shaking my head until he noticed me and blew a kiss while cat dog walking cheesy..

The thing wey dey give am mind strong sha..

Aswear, the dude is a nutcase and the funny thing is he doesnt even care. I'm not surprised he blew you a kiss, its typical Bayo, having classes with him were fun tbh because him pidgin and that piping voice of his na die grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Tattoo Vs Davido’s Tattoo Which Is Better? / Maroon 5, Adam Levine & New Wife Have Bloody Sex In New Video - Animals.mp4 18+ / Ooni Of Ife’s Baby Mama And Daughter Release New Beautiful Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.