Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (50254 Views)

Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by dchem(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Most Nigerians are always looking for who to pour their anger and frustration on. The young lady unfortunately became a victim of angry posters.
I want to believe all of you judging this man knows him personally. If not, then you have to really be open minded. I know some peeps who were employed last month but not anymore and hustle is not as easy as you all make it sound. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jobless people can fxxxk grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by xnsandrxns: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Kunle should be flogged

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by BIDOO(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:
still d xme thing

U read it.

Getting married without a job/ getting d wife pregnant.
While trying hard to figure out why a human will reasoning like this, i found out that sometimes people speak/comment where they are supposed to keep mute/silent

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by cycline404(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:
Hmmm... U av no job nd u wnt ahead to get someone pregnant sad

God epp u

Come on!

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
This is how they bring innocent kids to suffer.
graduate or not, Nigerians are stupid people.

3 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Adesiji77: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
ever811:
you don't have money to deposit in your bank Acc but you have more than enough pap ...to deposit for inside woman ynash...abi?...bad boy..

Wicked!

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
dchem:
I want to believe all of you judging this man knows him personally. If not, then you have to really be open minded. I know some peeps who were employed last month but not anymore and hustle is not as easy as you all make it sound. Cheers.
Not judging the man, but only saying he should try hustle no matter how little as long as it is legitimate. Na God de bless hustle o.
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by nextstep(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chai!!! Eleyi gidi gan oh.

At least once you get through all those diapers you don't have to make more children. Hang up your boots man grin

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Seun4FastLoans(f): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
I don't understand some people mentality. You have no Job yet you went ahead to impregnate a woman. Well goodluck to you on your search for Job

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Originalsly: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmm.....so the guy was jobless when he got married..... knew that he was going to get her pregnant with triplets .... and cannot support his family. I can't believe so many commenting jumped to this conclusion. The guy really needs help...in these times.

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
sexilia:

Am not blaming kunle or his wife here buh when pastor Adeboye said no woman should marry a jobless man, many people spoke against it and dis is one of the reasons why . God help ll surely help them .
Pastor Adeboye's advice was spot on. One may not be rich before getting married, but he should be productive and earning income irrespective of how little before getting married so as to be able to take care of basic family obligations (food, shelter, clothing, schooling for kids etc).

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by agrovick(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
What da heck?
Dude looks worried instead of joyful. It is well

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Excuzeme: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
4nobody4every1:
This your post got me laughing out so loud, which one be Opa- eyin again?.. Una go kill person with laugh for nairaland... buhahahahhaah grin grin grin grin

Brossie,

If he steps foot in the Lekki/Ajah axis today-today, l can assure you 100% that he will get Bricklayer-Labour work at nothing less than #3,500 per day.

If he had been doing that since the third month of his wife's preganancy, and saving say 70% only, of the Money, working just five days and using Saturday and Sunday to do "extra" on his pregnant wife (just to aid easy delivery! grin ),

Today, he would have 3,500 x 20 days x 6months x 0.7 = #294,000 richer and still counting!
That is at 70% savings, working just 20days in a thirty-day month,

But the shameless and no-dignity braggart prefers to shameless expose his little babies and be doing fine-baara!
grin grin grin

Go and get a job! Imagine if everyone had to be begging for help, instead of working and sweating?
Damboro-baa!

7 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by 4nobody4every1: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Excuzeme:

Brossie,

If he steps foot in the Lekki/Ajah axis today-today, l can assure you 100% that he will get Bricklayer-Labour work at nothing less than #3,500 per day.

If he had been doing that since the third month of his wife's preganancy, and saving say 70% only, of the Money, working just five days and using Saturday and Sunday to do "extra" on his pregnant wife (just to aid easy delivery! grin ),

Today, he would have 3,500 x 20 days x 6months x 0.7 = #294,000 richer and still counting!

But the shameless and no-dignity braggart prefers to shameless expose his little babies and be doing fine-baara!
grin grin grin

Go and get a job! Imagine if everyone had to be begging for help, instead of working and sweating?
Damboro-baa!
You are right but looking at the guy, he might not have energy for bricklayer work, with your analysis, l am certain he would have had enough savings in preparation for his wife delivery but maybe he was busy in the room, the other room and the living room with the wife (according to Buhari) and he is a sharp shooter, 3 kids for this recession period nawaooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by otokx(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
So are we supposed to clap hand?

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by ShaqFu: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Most Nigerians are always looking for who to pour their anger and frustration on. The young lady unfortunately became a victim of angry posters.
That's why it's always nice to know how to handle this set of posters.

Wonder why they didn't quote me? grin
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by jidxin(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:
hmmm... u sound so sure, you must be Mrs Kunle.

I typed actually.
Nxt time u wanna drop ur opinion, make sure u do it outta my mention.

Nw 4uck off!
d guy is right. u dont know weda in actuality he lost his job so stop jumping into conclusion
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by francisduru: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
Brother jahbless you, if I get this one, I don born finish
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Emeritusseun(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:
still d xme thing

U read it.

Getting married without a job/ getting d wife pregnant.
wat abt if he lost his job afta marriage...think twice...dnt be quick to criticize

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by UniqueGem(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

You need to learn to show empathy.

The woman you are insulting is a married mother who must have come to realize that when it comes to marriage, there are unforeseen circumstances....hence the reason for her "holy anger"

Whoever brought that man's case to social media did so because, it is one thing to give birth to One child and be Jobless, but having 3 without any means to support them?
That is some serious pot of soup he just landed in.

I am aware that most times, the best things in life come to us, unannounced and unplanned, I pray that they find succor and help as needed.

You should too.
You're so fuc.king good at hosting pity parties.

4 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by olagbemi118(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sinaj is right. Impregnating a woman without a source of income is suicidal. He should be a man and go out to hustle
do u know hw he bcam jobless? Whether he lost his job during his wife's Pregnancy? Or the present state of the economy rendered him jobless? Nairalanders r too quick to judge...too bad
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by VictorRomanov: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
dainformant:
read the post before commenting, he's MARRIED

It doesn't matter if he's married. He still got his wife pregnant when he's got no job.

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by oluxy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin
God will help him, maybe this is an avenue to secure job.
I guess d triplets in their innocents would make him have a job to sustain them, we can never say how God works in d life of man.

Congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by lokotowers(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thank God he did not run away..
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by cocaineaddict(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Beremx:
Do you know if he lost his job after his wife got pregnant? Stop talking nonsense!

At least he didn't run away from his family. May he find help
it is you that's talking nonsense and rubbish in all its totality. Even if he lost his job after his wife got pregnant, he could have still had savings or colleagues to borrow from. The fact is that he let his errect¡on control his sense of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Qasaforlife(f): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
They should have put off having kids till he has a steady source of income. I don't kw why pple don't plan their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by goingsolo: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
ever811:
you don't have money to deposit in your bank Acc but you have more than enough pap ...to deposit for inside woman ynash...abi?...bad boy..
guy i don laugh taya,
you must be insane!!!

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
He must breast feed one

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by paboye: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
U lie!!! Bricklayer job in lekki-ajah has been taken over by so called egun people who work like elephant! They even pay some 900 naira. cry
Excuzeme:

Brossie,

grin grin grin

Damboro-baa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) / 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon / "We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.