Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (50257 Views)

Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:
hmmm... u sound so sure, you must be Mrs Kunle.

I typed actually.
Nxt time u wanna drop ur opinion, make sure u do it outta my mention.

Nw 4uck off!

Girls like u open legs for anytin with a dick. Now u here talking trash
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by DangotePikin: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are very funny in ur reply here so u are telling me that private university graduates are not job seekers hmmm.pls tell me another lie again hmmmm.
don't put undue weight on my last sentence. My first and second statements sends my message across. People here makes it sound like finishing from federal unis automatically makes you ahead of your contemporaries in private unis when in reality, the reverse is usually the case.
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 08, 2016
deflover:
afonja and Toto work
Dem swear for una

and very lazy set of people only good at impregnating women even when they know they couldn't take care of the responsibilities

more especially the graduate amongst them always feel self entitlement

look at the way their people trooped out in their numbers in order to solicit for him

ironically none of them can afford to give the couple 1kobo including the one called mizmycoli

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by azaino: 1:16am On Nov 08, 2016
sinaj:
Hmmm... U av no job nd u wnt ahead to get someone pregnant sad

God epp u
your wickedness na confirm Arabian...... hahahahahaha. I don't balme the guy, he did the easiest he could do.
fvck woman Giam belle, still dey top for the easiest. hahahahaha
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by felaismyhero(m): 2:30am On Nov 08, 2016
this is stupidity,stories like dis always disgust me.u have no job and u went ahead to get married,using innocent babies as tools to get pity.i think this guy is irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by felaismyhero(m): 2:41am On Nov 08, 2016
universalMan:
When this guy was in the other room, he did it all alone o. He never called for support o.

Haba, Na play I de play o!

Multiple births are always a blessing! Multiple support will come their way...
why are u apologizing,u are on point.people nid to start taking responsibilities for their actions.he knows d likely results of his actions in 'd oda rum',he should also know if he is strong enough to handle them
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by metallisc(m): 3:38am On Nov 08, 2016
sinaj:
still d xme thing

U read it.

Getting married without a job/ getting d wife pregnant.

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by metallisc(m): 3:40am On Nov 08, 2016
carmag:

and very lazy set of people only good at impregnating women even when they know they couldn't take care of the responsibilities

look at the way their people trooped out in their numbers in order to solicit for him

ironically none of them can afford to give the couple 1kobo including the one called mizmycoli

errrr... she is from the east! tongue tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by metallisc(m): 3:41am On Nov 08, 2016
sinaj:
hmmm... u sound so sure, you must be Mrs Kunle.

I typed actually.
Nxt time u wanna drop ur opinion, make sure u do it outta my mention.

Nw 4uck off!

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by metallisc(m): 3:44am On Nov 08, 2016
john4reala:
MY SUGGESTION ON HOW NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT
AGAIN...
IF ALL NIGERIAN PASTORS, IMAMS, HERBALIST will
come together and Swear For Buhari,
If the swear no work, make I necked Go calabar..

you wan nakked go calabar, abi? thief grin grin grin grin na Borno you go nakked waka go, anything you see there, take am like that! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by metallisc(m): 3:49am On Nov 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Most Nigerians are always looking for who to pour their anger and frustration on. The young lady unfortunately became a victim of angry posters.

don;t worry about my babe sinaj, she is wearing a full metal gear.... no shaking for her side... engage at your own peril! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by metallisc(m): 3:57am On Nov 08, 2016
otokx:
So are we supposed to clap hand?

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by metallisc(m): 4:00am On Nov 08, 2016
vabok:
Oya! Time for a vasectomy. We can't afford you chooking that poor girl again!

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by metallisc(m): 4:07am On Nov 08, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Nigerians like straff eh

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by metallisc(m): 4:11am On Nov 08, 2016
GoodSide:
imagine and this made news.
wtf.
when sexually starved u.i graduates see smelling pekus.
dem go jus deu fhuck upandan.
dey troway pap inside dat shiiit.
now u n yur wife got no jobs
and nothing like support from fg.
men dis country sucks.

getting babies os a good thing.
buh no financial back up.
these type of niggi go into robbery.scams...computer village roadside scam niggis.

iys crazy.fhucking and cummin without money..wtf

so you finished talking about 'the fucck' and you are still asking WTF! grin grin grin

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Excuzeme: 4:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:

abeg take it cool ok what he is asking for is help and I feel if u are capable to render help for him and his kids u can go ahead ok. Not insulting him and jumping into conclusion that u don't even know. It was when he post his family on the media and now av d right to judge him as if he doesn't take the responsibility of the kids. U are not severe at all in your comment. U are judgmental in dealing with issues here. This is very bad from you. I think if he is capable of render help in the first place u will not see him on the social media. The so called people u are saying here that they hustle kindly mention them here. Pls mention their names here we dey listen to you. Most of the so called the rich guys u are already paint as ur role has a lot of political backups and background in their whole life. Pls be severe in ur comment ok. I do not blame him but I blame the system we are in. For him to graduate from university level, do u know how he is surviving niiii. U just jump into conclusion and type trash. I strongly believe God will render help for him. Even may be this is the appointment time for him so chill and face ur business.

I am actually helping him, more than you! tongue tongue

"Teach a man how to fish, instead of dashing him fish".

By pointing him in the direction of where he can get a job that would put MONEY in his pocket, without going abegging, l am helping him.

It is lazy people like you who "abuse God" by heaping all the problems at him without playing your own part!
The Bible said "Heaven helps ONLY those who HELP THEMSELVES first".

Meaning you must stand up and seek work, ANY WORK, try your best, and see if God would not help you because you will get the work and he will bless the rewards you make from that work.

Dont just fold your hand, go on Social media to ridicule yourself and the innocent children, begging for awoof, while chanting (like APC grin ) "God will provide".

Infact, God HAS PROVIDED, except that the "lazy ones" like you are too lazy to even "standUp and pickUp" what God has provided.

BTW, have you sent him money or you are just here ranting?
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by MizMyColi(f): 4:33am On Nov 08, 2016
carmag:

You have an inalienable right to give your opinion about the Yorubas, and any other tribe you so deem fit.

I will not go down that lane with you.

My post was clear enough to the discerning of mind.

Whatever you make of it or choose to deduce from it as you have done is your cup of Chinese tea really.
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by MizMyColi(f): 4:36am On Nov 08, 2016
metallisc:

errrr... she is from the east! tongue tongue undecided

Nope.
On this thread, till it dies down, I am from the southwestern part of Nigeria.
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Excuzeme: 4:45am On Nov 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pls do not be judgemental in dealing with issues ok.

Abeggi, make una carry this new trend of "judgemental' go siddon somewhere.

Once you tell people the bitter truth, they turn it on you and accuse you of being "judgemental"? angry angry

Asking for help in sickness, l can understand because it comes suddenly
Even Death comes suddenly and one might need help to do a burial.

Pregnancy takes nine fuc.king months at least,to deliver.
Like l pointed out, if everything gets broke, a 'real man' will go ahead and do manual/menial labour, just to feed his family without exposing them to ridicule on the internet.

Those children will probably swear for that man when they grow-up and realize how he exposed them to ridicule, jsut bec angryuse he was too lazy to take the bull by the horn.

No be only Judgemental, who never do menial work before?

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by metallisc(m): 5:03am On Nov 08, 2016
MizMyColi:

Nope.
On this thread, till it dies down, I am from the southwestern part of Nigeria.

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by mmsen: 5:18am On Nov 08, 2016
carmag:

take this your sermon to the bushes.. I'm also a man with responsibilities, a guy with his right senses you have no job but the first thing that comes into your mind was to put a woman in a family way, sit back and expect miracle for a bailout

you are encouraging laziness attitude

The man is an idiot but can anyone explain why this happens to so many women in Nigeria? What are they doing to protect themselves? Why did she not use any form of birth control?

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Solozzo(m): 5:33am On Nov 08, 2016
Beremx:
Do you know if he lost his job after his wife got pregnant? Stop talking nonsense!

At least he didn't run away from his family. May he find help

Why not send him some money?
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by MizMyColi(f): 5:39am On Nov 08, 2016
UniqueGem:
Like I explained to the gent earlier, I only made a statement and not insult you.
For the respect I have for my mother, I won't address yours because I'm sure she didn't teach you to call out someone's mother first.

Don't use a statement like "whoever is fuccking you" on me and expect it to go down well with me.

I am not a mere sex object. That is how ladies who bring nothing to the table except sex are addressed. I'm sure you wouldn't know this though, because the women you surround yourself with do not add any meaningful value to your life except giving you "fucck" - so you think it must be like that for other ladies out there.

A woman raised my Husband and my two brothers. I cannot, for the life of me imagine that they would speak to any lady, even a prostitute the way you spoke to me.

That's because they understand that respect is a tradition. It is not something you give based on whom you think deserves it or not.

I am married to a Man who strongly believes that there is no other better woman for him out there. Sometimes I jokingly try to convince him otherwise but he just won't agree cheesy cheesy

So it kinda leaves me wondering where you get the impression that My Husband who is much more than my fucck buddy has so much drama to deal with.

I empathise with the couple who have little or no means to raise twins, how much more triplets and I hope that they receive the needed resources to train those kids....so they don't turn out to be the kind who use denigrative words like "whoever's fucckkkinng you"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by modsfucker: 5:56am On Nov 08, 2016
Chaiii.... The sabi kerewa like die
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by deflover(m): 6:07am On Nov 08, 2016
carmag:

don't mind the worms....they breed as if na only thier penis dey stand and insult other tribes dat all we want is to find money before we would 've kids as if pikin na properties. .
they flood Lagos with these armies of low lifes who work as agberos and jejedi sellers in motor parks..

can't wait to leave thier hell hole called Lagos next month

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Muideen6013(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2016
Their head will provide
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by baby124: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2016
Lmao, he lived up to his name. He full his house well well. Anyway, OP did not provide background information. I also don't blame the people that said they had time. They did. Even if we want to help them, there is no information on providing the young couple help. I advise they invite an older relative and both of them should go out and find work. Not just the man. They have gone from 2 mouths to 5 mouths in just 9 months. The girl is there looking like someone that cannot do. My dear you better go and find work. Smh
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2016
deflover:

don't mind the worms....they breed as if na only thier penis dey stand and insult other tribes dat all we want is to find money before we would 've kids as if pikin na properties. .
they flood Lagos with these armies of low lifes who work as agberos and jejedi sellers in motor parks..

can't wait to leave thier hell hole called Lagos next month

Pastor Adeboye must have been speaking from experience when he said ladies must not marry a jobless man of which I myself didn't give it a second thought because I never in my widest imagination believe a jobless man could be thinking of creating a family as his priority

if in a situation whereby they lost their jobs there must have a plan B especially when they are expecting a baby with 9 months grace period

it would have been logical if in a situation whereby the guy receives salary way below what can carter for triplets as they weren't expecting such..ehee that would have make more sense

you sit at home because there are no jobs then you are busy banging your woman without protection, who does that
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by UniqueGem(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2016
MizMyColi:

Don't use a statement like "whoever is fuccking you" on me and expect it to go down well with me.

I am not a mere sex object. That is how ladies who bring nothing to the table except sex are addressed. I'm sure you wouldn't know this though, because the women you surround yourself with do not add any meaningful value to your life except giving you "fucck" - so you think it must be like that for other ladies out there.

A woman raised my Husband and my two brothers. I cannot, for the life of me imagine that they would speak to any lady, even a prostitute the way you spoke to me.

That's because they understand that respect is a tradition. It is not something you give based on whom you think deserves it or not.

I am married to a Man who strongly believes that there is no other better woman for him out there. Sometimes I jokingly try to convince him otherwise but he just won't agree cheesy cheesy

So it kinda leaves me wondering where you get the impression that My Husband who is much more than my fucck buddy has so much drama to deal with.

I empathise with the couple who have little or no means to raise twins, how much more triplets and I hope that they receive the needed resources to train those kids....so they don't turn out to be the kind who use denigrative words like "whoever's fucckkkinng you"
Like I said earlier, you're a f.uc.king drama queen who is freaking good at holding pity parties an entity who feels so insecure; its written all over your post. BTW; I never asked to be introduced to your husband (that's if you actually have one of your own).
Good day ma'am . my regards to your brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by MizMyColi(f): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2016
UniqueGem:
Like I said earlier, you're a mess.king drama queen who is freaking good at holding pity parties an entity who feels so insecure; its written all over your post. BTW; I never asked to be introduced to your husband (that's if you actually have one of your own).

The post I first made on this thread was never meant for the undiscerning.

I understand that you wish I weren't married, I understand you wish I were lying.....well, it's my realitysmiley

I know you are a young lad who is either approaching his early twenties or mid-twenties, so I will school you.

Having the perception that beseeching another to show empathy to the travails of others is tantamount to being insecure and a drama queen shows how shallow minded you are.
Shallow people are usually a proud lot and pride goes before a fall. Watch it.

Good day ma'am. Myregards to your brothers.

Good.
Now you are learning some manners and respect.
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by akinsammy(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2016
Help if u capable of helping. Stop abusing. Thank God 4 d courage nd strength to marry nd gv birth. Unlike you that u kip changing p***y & cassava, flushing babies insyd toilet. God wil care 4 d babies. Amen.
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by deflover(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2016
carmag:

Pastor Adeboye must have been speaking from experience when he said ladies must not marry a jobless man of which I myself didn't give it a second thought because I never in my widest imagination believe a jobless man could be thinking of creating a family as his priority

if in a situation whereby they lost their jobs there must have a plan B especially when they are expecting a baby with 9 months grace period

it would have been logical if in a situation whereby the guy receives salary way below what can carter for triplets as they weren't expecting such..ehee that would have make more sense

you sit at home because there are no jobs then you are busy banging your woman without protection, who does that

don't mind all these lazy afonjas
Toto go kill dem
dats y all dem Sabi na man power herbs
Toto don be federal civil service work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon / "We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.