Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long (2123 Views)

10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by saphhire: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
For some, it's been so long that they can't remember what it feels like to be in a relationship. Some have even given up on finding love. Well, how do you know if you've been single for too long? Watch out for these signs.

1. It wears on your confidence

You've been single for so long that when a girl or guy checks you out, you check your face or your outfit to be sure nothing is wrong with it. It has worn your confidence that you think no one finds you attractive anymore.

2. Your family have given up on asking if you are in a relationship

Even your family including your grandma don't even ask about your relationship status anymore

3. Your ex doesn't even refer to you as his/her ex

You ex now see you as a distant friend, not as someone he/she had something to do with the past.

4. Your ex is probably married

Even your ex you left a while ago is either married or engaged.

5. Your friends are tired of setting you up

Even your friends are tired of setting you up with people they know.

6. You've started to consider partners who are clearly not eligible

Just because you've been single for too long, you've lowered your standards just because you are tired of being lonely.

7. You are thinking of going out with your ex again

It's so bad that your ex is now a potential mate.

8. You are on so many dating apps

You've signed up on so many dating apps all in the quest of finding "the one".

9. Public display of affection and everything that has to do with romance makes you sick

You hate seeing happy couples make out, or you just get angry when its valentine because you know you have no one.

COMPLETE POST: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/11/07/17-Sure-Signs-That-Show-Youve-Been-Single-For-Too-Long

NIGERIA'S COOLEST WEBZINE: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
smiley

Re: 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by obontami: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
Iamhatey:
smiley
Kilonshe eleyi ?
Re: 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
obontami:

Kilonshe eleyi ?
undecided

Re: 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by firstking01(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Kinda true
Re: 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by Yuneehk(f): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
firstking01:
Kinda true
How do you know it's true? "writing" from experience yea? tongue
Re: 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by Silas0(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
It is better to be single than being in a relationship that requires you to lose your self respect.

1 Like

Re: 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by firstking01(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yuneehk:

How do you know it's true? "writing" from experience yea? tongue
Yeah, undisputedly every one of us has at one point or the other been single for quite a long while...so, ama writing from experience as you rightly suggestedtongue..

1 Like

Re: 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by jashar(f): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin In that case, time never reach.... grin
Re: 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by Gofwane(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
I've been single since 2012 after i got to know that the witch of a girlfriend is telling her friends she's single
Re: 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by DozieInc(m): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2016
Gofwane:
I've been single since 2012 after i got to know that the witch of a girlfriend is telling her friends she's single
what!?
Re: 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by MVLOX(m): 12:57am On Nov 08, 2016
Which kind kuarruption be dis na... D tin no complete 17 oooo OP
Re: 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by nerdfrost(m): 2:53am On Nov 08, 2016
No be my bizz!!!

I'll date when I want to date
How e take concern u kwanu?? undecided undecided
Re: 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long by DjAndroid: 4:43am On Nov 08, 2016
All these everyday lists on nairaland sef. So I need signs too to know I have been single for too long eh?

Why not open another thread like "10 signs that show I'm a guy"

(1) (Reply)

Enjoying $£× - The Story / Are You A Nigerian? Then, This Is For You... / Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.