Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) (24246 Views)

Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by JackBizzle: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
This thread has over 13,000 views in one week without hitting front page shocked shocked shocked

Most of its traffic must have come from google cool

cry cry
Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by Jslay1: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
If really trumpet was heard, that means rapture has taken place. So how possible is this?
Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jslay1:
If really trumpet was heard, that means rapture has taken place. So how possible is this?

If you believe rapture is post-tribulational like MrPresident1 , then the coming of Christ is imminent . Because this latest trumpet is the sixth one according to Christian eschatology

Check this out

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_trumpets

But if indeed this is the sixth trumpet then 1/3 of mankind is expected to be obliterated . That's why I believe that a third world war is a prelude to the coming of Christ because that's one certain way to cause such kind of annihilation .
Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
JackBizzle:

cry cry

This is a hot topic and people are seeking answers that's why this thread has so much views within an exiguous time , I think.
Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by Wilgrea7(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If you believe rapture is post-tribulational like MrPresident1 , then the coming of Christ is imminent . Because this latest trumpet is the sixth one according to Christian eschatology

Check this out

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_trumpets

But if indeed this is the sixth trumpet then 1/3 of mankind is expected to be obliterated . That's why I believe that a third world war is a prelude to the coming of Christ because that's one certain way to cause such kind of annihilation .

sir.. but i went online today after seeing this thread... i watched all the YouTube videos you posted and other videos on YouTube claiming an “end time trumpet".... and i must say... there are certainly more than 7 in number.. i dunno what it means tho
Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wilgrea7:

sir.. but i went online today after seeing this thread... i watched all the YouTube videos you posted and other videos on YouTube claiming an “end time trumpet".... and i must say... there are certainly more than 7 in number.. i dunno what it means tho

More than 7 ? Are you sure ?

Anyways there are people who think the trumpet sounds are mere warnings to man to turn to God before Christ finally comes.

One thing you have to understand is that there are three types of rapture

- Pre-tribulational
- mid-tribulational
- post-tribulational

If you say that rapture is pre-tribulational then those trumpet sounds were mere warnings . But if you say it is mid or post-tribulational then every event of trumpet sounds from the skies is significant . The whole thing is convoluted , just know that Christ is coming anytime soon .
Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by Wilgrea7(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

More than 7 ? Are you sure ?

Anyways there are people who think the trumpet sounds are mere warnings to man to turn to God before Christ finally comes.

One thing you have to understand is that there are three types of rapture

- Pre-tribulational
- mid-tribulational
- post-tribulational

If you say that rapture is pre-tribulational then those trumpet sounds were mere warnings . But if you say it is mid or post-tribulational then every event of trumpet sounds from the skies is significant . The whole thing is convoluted , just know that Christ is coming anytime soon .

I'm more than 100% sure... I've been doing and am still doing research on it.. someone told me to read up HAARP. I'm reading it.. i dunno what the sounds mean.. they could be signs that the end is near.. some people believe its aliens signalling us.. no one knows for sure.. but I'm 100% sure based on the ones I've counted, its well over seven.. it has been happening in about 8 countries at different times over the years.. I'm still doing research..

also, i don't actually believe in a “rapture" so to say.. i believe when Jesus comes every eye will behold him and the world will end.
judgment nd the rest.. but i believe it'll happen after the Antichrist comes... but i may be wrong... that's why I'm doing research
Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wilgrea7:

I'm more than 100% sure... I've been doing and am still doing research on it.. someone told me to read up HAARP. I'm reading it.. i dunno what the sounds mean.. they could be signs that the end is near.. some people believe its aliens signalling us.. no one knows for sure.. but I'm 100% sure based on the ones I've counted, its well over seven.. it has been happening in about 8 countries at different times over the years.. I'm still doing research..

also, i don't actually believe in a “rapture" so to say.. i believe when Jesus comes every eye will behold him and the world will end.
judgment nd the rest.. but i believe it'll happen after the Antichrist comes... but i may be wrong... that's why I'm doing research

Check my first post on this thread , on those links I posted , there were other theories presented to explain what's going on . There is no proof it is HAARP , if it were media organisations would have allayed fears with an explanation of HAARP's involvement by now .

If it were signals from an alien civilization NASA should have provided an answer by now. The last trumpet sound happened only in Jerusalem - the message is clear , Christ's coming is imminent . I think the next trumpet will usher in Christ accompanied with an archangel's stentorian shout from the skies .

1Thes 4 : 16
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God.

Well some people like you , MrPresident1 and sukkot believe that there won't be disappearances , whichever it is the main thing is the end of world is near .
Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by Wilgrea7(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Check my first post on this thread , on those links I posted , there were other theories presented to explain what's going on . There is no proof it is HAARP , if it were media organisations would have allayed fears with an explanation of HAARP's involvement by now .

If it were signals from an alien civilization NASA should have provided an answer by now. The last trumpet sound happened only in Jerusalem - the message is clear , Christ's coming is imminent . I think the next trumpet will usher in Christ accompanied with an archangel's stentorian shout from the skies .

1Thes 4 : 16
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God.

Well some people like you , MrPresident1 and sukkot believe that there won't be disappearances , whichever it is the main thing is the end of world is near .

yh... like i said.. I'm still doing research. here's a link to all the alleged trumpet sounds

http://strangesounds.org/2015/08/strange-sounds-from-the-sky-reports-from-2008-to-august-2015-the-complete-list-with-video-links.html

complete with video links.. although some may be fake... the ones that have been reported on the news are more than seven.. also, this is just one of the mysteries
. it seems many things have been happening throughout the years.. only God knows what's next. God help us all
Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by younqjohn01(m): 5:46am On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
This thread has over 13,000 views in one week without hitting front page shocked shocked shocked

Most of its traffic must have come from google cool

na so I see am o
Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by Wilgrea7(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2016
I'm really beginning to doubt the trumpet in the bible might be a literal trumpet.. think of it.. the bible trumpet is supposed to be global.. all eyes will behold him.. if people heard a global literal trumpet that everyone could hear, everyone in the world would believe that the Christians were right.. they'll all buy bibles and read revelation.. no one would take the mark... devil would lose.. he won't be able to deceive anyone... just my opinion tho
Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2016
Wilgrea7:
I'm really beginning to doubt the trumpet in the bible might be a literal trumpet.. think of it.. the bible trumpet is supposed to be global.. all eyes will behold him.. if people heard a global literal trumpet that everyone could hear, everyone in the world would believe that the Christians were right.. they'll all buy bibles and read revelation.. no one would take the mark... devil would lose.. he won't be able to deceive anyone... just my opinion tho

Because the earth is flat not a globe , all eyes will be able to see him . wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2016
Wilgrea7:

yh... like i said.. I'm still doing research. here's a link to all the alleged trumpet sounds

http://strangesounds.org/2015/08/strange-sounds-from-the-sky-reports-from-2008-to-august-2015-the-complete-list-with-video-links.html

complete with video links.. although some may be fake... the ones that have been reported on the news are more than seven.. also, this is just one of the mysteries
. it seems many things have been happening throughout the years.. only God knows what's next. God help us all

Well , when you are done researching , please mention me let's discuss .
Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
cc : lalasticlala , mynd44

This topic garnered so many views without hitting front page , think of the kind of views it could generate when it hits front page . wink

Plus its like the most talked about topic in town
Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by Wilgrea7(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well , when you are done researching , please mention me let's discuss .

well bro... I've quit the research.. i did it throughout last night.. watched videos upon videos... the thing is... no one knows for sure what it is.. some are saying its HAARP. others are saying its due to the earth's field
. others are saying its a sign from aliens.. some are saying its the annunaki.. some are saying its the tribulation trumpet.. truth is that, no one knows for sure. these are all just theories.. none proven.. each of these explanations have their own flaws. this is just one out of the many other mysteries of this earth.. one more thing to find out after we die.. only God knows what these things are... nobody knows if the trumpet in Israel is the last trumpet.. its the most recent of about 30 trumpet sounds.. it doesn't make it the last.. let's keep watching tho.. nd let's be prepared for the worst.. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) by Wilgrea7(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Because the earth is flat not a globe , all eyes will be able to see him . wink

hmmm... this earth flat stuff... i don't really know much about it. even if the earth were flat and Jesus were to come on a flat earth, he'd have to be enormously big for him to be seen from one end to another... or we'd need to have super seeing powers to actually see that far... cuz if he's in the center or on the edge, the people on the other edge would need to use heavenly telescopes to see him.. except he is as big as a planetary body..

i know i sound funny.. that's why i don't always use logic to define God. human logic has reached its limit in this case.. so has human science.. as to if the earth is really flat or round, I'm not sure..

as to how Jesus will appear so that all eyes will see him, i don't know

but i know if he's going to do it, then he's going to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Joshua Iginla Gives N5Million To Acid Bathe (Photos) / 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.