Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video (1432 Views)

See What People Did To A Slay Queen Goat That Refused To Feed Her Baby. PHOTOS / Things That Slows Down Love And Affection In Relationship. / Dog Showers Love And Affection On Baby. Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by Flexherbal(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
This can not be Nigeria!

No mother will try this with a Nigerian dog in this recession.

The dog seems to be very caring.

What do you think?
Will you allow a dog to do this to your baby?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMgEU9QBqOh/

Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by Flexherbal(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Here is the video...

I am having a challenge uploading the video.

What am i not getting right?

I will keep trying...

Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by DozieInc(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
this is some joke
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by sinaj(f): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Will rather keep a dog as a frnd than having some human as a frnd.
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by DickDastardly(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Animals are unpredictable .... not funny. Stories that touch are avoidable for the smart humans. Bad news are forte of the dull and careless sad angry
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by Anthony0094(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:
Will rather keep a dog as a frnd than having some human as a frnd.
you must have been betrayed by people you trust?? check yourself maybe the problem is from you
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by sinaj(f): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Anthony0094:

you must have been betrayed by people you trust?? check yourself maybe the problem is from you
I hope u noticed the some there.

Avnt being betrayed b4 tho.
Cnt remember posting abt any problem either
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by Anthony0094(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:
just saying, since u placed dog above human
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by Anthony0094(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
The dog be eyeing the sweet eggroll head..passing body heat to warm the head too grin
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by sinaj(f): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Anthony0094:

dogs are actually very loyal, but they nt above human
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by Flexherbal(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Can someone please help me upload the video from the link!
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by Anthony0094(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:
dogs are actually very loyal, but they nt above human
you like dogs??
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by edbor(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
came to check for the showers of love undecided
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by QuietHammer(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Well, the baby shouldn't be left alone with the dog. An animal is an animal

1 Like

Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by eezeribe(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
This can not be Nigeria!
No mother will try this with a Nigerian dog in this recession.
The dog seems to be very caring.
What do you think? Will you allow a dog to do this to your baby?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMgEU9QBqOh/
Stop generalizing, many Nigerian mothers can allow it...
Not everyone is at your level
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by Flexherbal(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
eezeribe:

Stop generalizing, many Nigerian mothers can allow it...

Not everyone is at your level
Who is fighting with you ?
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by Flexherbal(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
DozieInc:
this is some joke
It really looks like a joke.

1 Like

Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by Flexherbal(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2016
DickDastardly:
Animals are unpredictable .... not funny. Stories that touch are avoidable for the smart humans. Bad news are forte of the dull and careless sad angry
Prevention they say is better than cure.
Re: Dog Showers Love And Affection On A Baby. Photos & Video by pahars(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2016
I love dogs!!

(1) (Reply)

Does Sperm Really Cure Acne?? / When Breaking Up Is Not An Option! / British Man Dupes Nigerian Babe With N25million Wedding Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.