Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,824 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

How Many M0rons Have Prophesied Of HRC Winning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many M0rons Have Prophesied Of HRC Winning? (428 Views)

Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) / How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others / I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many M0rons Have Prophesied Of HRC Winning? by M0ron: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
They have been judiciously chasing opinion polls and now they feel it's time they cast their lot with her.

Bloody m0rons! Where were they last week?

Wait till you see ambiguous prophecies flashed as a testament to the authenticity of their spiritual gifts

1 Like

Re: How Many M0rons Have Prophesied Of HRC Winning? by M0ron: 6:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Come on..what did TB Joshua say?
Re: How Many M0rons Have Prophesied Of HRC Winning? by TI1919(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2016
M0ron:
They have been judiciously chasing opinion polls and now they feel it's time they cast their lot with her.
Bloody m0rons! Where were they last week?
Wait till you see ambiguous prophecies flashed as a testament to the authenticity of their spiritual gifts

There is no need to call them M0ron. You can speak your mind without insult.

My opinion though

(1) (Reply)

Indictments Against The Modern Church In Africa / Santa Claus Is Satanic! Do You Really Think So? / Demons: Status, Origin And Intention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.