Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,511 members, 7,840,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Is Love To Be Blamed For Heartbreaks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love To Be Blamed For Heartbreaks? (375 Views)

Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Heartbreaks / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Love To Be Blamed For Heartbreaks? by Zicomanie(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
These days’ hearts are not being broken again but being smashed, hammered, and shattered. The word ‘I love you’ is no more said with sincerity of heart and commitment but it is now a romantic slang and an act of deceit. So many relationships are arising in the name of love under the influence of lust, looks, infatuations, material things, romantic pleasure and even gold-digging.

Love has turned many to singers and poets and make them looking like angels while on earth, but it should be noted that in a relationship, one person will definitely love more than the other. On this ground such persons should not be taken for granted, as it may cause heart break for them.
A friend of mine happened to be a victim of a one-sided relationship. Read his story
Tola (not real name) so much loved this lady but she did not love him back but because of the benefits like cash and gifts she was enjoying, she reluctantly agreed and this my friend was expecting much from this lady in terms of commitments. So many people advised him but because of the love he had for this lady, he turned deaf ears. He sponsored the lady’s education, even helped her family members in his own little way. During Christmas, he proposed but the lady rejected, with disappointment and heartbreak this was how my friend celebrated his new year. Few months later, he was mailed the lady’s wedding invitation.

Back to the discussion, I am not surprised with the way some people’s feelings and emotions are been toyed with, and this will continue in as much they continue to love. The question here is, is love to be blamed? The answer is a capital NO; the heart that carries and accepts love is to be sanctioned. Love as we know is a beautiful thing if it happens with the right partner, I have seen so many people that have become victims of heart breaks making them to conclude no more room for love in their life.

There are so many heart breaks today due to the fact that the love started on a very rough platform, some friends where sharing with me how most of his past relationships started and a particular friend caught my attention with what he said, I discovered one thing which was common about his past relationships is the fact that he was trying to impress all those girls with both cash and gifts and when there is a little financial problem, the girls start acting up. I told him blankly he has been rolling with gold-diggers all in the name of lovers.
The heart of man which exhibits love is also filled with hatred and evil and little room is left to show such acclaimed love which result in deceit. This is why special caution must be taken before jumping and giving someone your heart.

Every time new lovers are emerging, lusts hanging like the tower of Babylon waiting for the day it will make it way to the ground, while flattering words and promises are flying around the air like birds looking for where to land, but these indications are ignored due to the fact that the relationship is new and the love they have then time is hot. This brings me to the point that in a new relationship do not promise when you are happy because when everything dies down, there may be regrets, don’t get me wrong but when everything is happening all of a sudden including s*x, care must be taken.
I'm sure you can decipher for yourself now the major causes for heartbreaks in relationship today. Do not forget Love is a beautiful when with the right person, so do not take your partner forgranted.

source: http://www.omonaijanews.com/2016/11/is-love-to-be-blamed-for-heartbreaks.html

Re: Is Love To Be Blamed For Heartbreaks? by dingbang(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
If Linda Ikeji fell in love, she wouldn't have been where she is today. Girls should grow up and focus on becoming like her

(1) (Reply)

When Did The Wedding Become More Important Than The Marriage? / How Maje Once Sought To Divorce Me – Toke Makinwa Writes / 5 Signs Your Spouse Is A Financial Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.