Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend (3495 Views)

Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
You are the friend with benefits ( or maybe no benefits) but you are in the friendzone bro!
Re: My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend by Jostapo(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
You just made me laugh for real.. Like seriously? You must have been through the dark journey before. I county sense that.
Re: My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend by Jostapo(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
You just made me laugh for real.. Like seriously? You must have been through the dark journey before. I county sense that, but are they really that bad?
Re: My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend by fergieboy: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
I don't see anything wrong here.. She intro you as her friend ain't a probs .. Looks like the op wants the gal to show her off as her bf.. Loool ladies like keeping things on the low.. As long as u are hitting the coochie and she know where she place u in her heart.. No big deal der

1 Like

Re: My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend by Burgerlomo: 12:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
You're the side ho.

Her spare tire (tyre) grin
Re: My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend by harffie(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
Hello Romance Lander about 1-2 weeks ago, I created a thread about my gf always telling me about her other male friends. And telling me that she has a lot of male friends who are "just her friend" according to her. Many advice I got here was "break up with her" but when I jokingly told her about it, she nearly cried me an ocean. had no choice than to tell her I was only joking coupled with seeing those tears made me to blv I have a special place in her heart.
just this evening she and I were returning from the field and she saw one of her male friend, she then introduced me to the guy as her friend cry cry cry
I acted cool there but it is eating me up now.
pls how do I go about it? ....
your advices would be highly appreciated.
Forgive my grammatical blunders

Re: My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2016
Terryindeed:
Nigga what up with u self? This will be the last time I will talk to you about this. Can't you see she's not your girlfriend? Now do this if you want to live long to see another girl who will love you and publicly call you her boyfriend. Change her name from your phone to her real name, then get involve with other female friends you have, look for someone who will no take you for granted (I don't mean sleeping with her) someone who likes your company, try to keep yourself busy and get your mind of your so call bae. Honestly I don't fruck with girls who don't frcuk with me. If you do anyhow, I'll move past you. Haba it's not the end of the world if our friendship doesn't count. Nigga grow uppppppppppppp . Are you 20?
Thanks bro.
am 25

(1) (2) (Reply)

Removed / .. / J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.