Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Hajiya Aisha Buhari Attende The Burial Of Late Lt. Col. Ali And 6 Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Aisha Buhari Attende The Burial Of Late Lt. Col. Ali And 6 Others (1347 Views)

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hajiya Aisha Buhari Attende The Burial Of Late Lt. Col. Ali And 6 Others by naijaloudmouth: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Wife of the President Hajiya Aisha Buhari, Chief of Staff Mal. Abba Kyari attended the Burial of the fallen soldiers at the Nigerian Army Cemetary, today in Abuja 7-11-2016.

http://www.voicenaija.com.ng/2016/11/hajiya-aisha-buhari-attende-burial-of.html

Re: Hajiya Aisha Buhari Attende The Burial Of Late Lt. Col. Ali And 6 Others by porshuch: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
His son is his spitting image. Rest in peace Lt.Col Ali

3 Likes

Re: Hajiya Aisha Buhari Attende The Burial Of Late Lt. Col. Ali And 6 Others by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 08, 2016
Buhari and bbog present are needed there most but the number citizen chooses to travel to Edo state to commission a substandard hospital that he and the governor of that state will never visit if they have a headache.
Re: Hajiya Aisha Buhari Attende The Burial Of Late Lt. Col. Ali And 6 Others by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 08, 2016
The coas, buratai is pretending as if he cares for the slain soldiers.Is he not the one that withheld their allowances all those while and later pay them after they complained even though the air force and Navy personnel are getting their own in full?

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Aisha Buhari Attende The Burial Of Late Lt. Col. Ali And 6 Others by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 08, 2016
I feel for his family
Re: Hajiya Aisha Buhari Attende The Burial Of Late Lt. Col. Ali And 6 Others by o42austino(m): 5:43am On Nov 08, 2016
R. I. P great warrior
Re: Hajiya Aisha Buhari Attende The Burial Of Late Lt. Col. Ali And 6 Others by morbeta(m): 5:52am On Nov 08, 2016
comshots:
Buhari and bbog present are needed there most but the number citizen chooses to travel to Edo state to commission a substandard hospital that he and the governor of that state will never visit if they have a headache.

I am not understanding...
Re: Hajiya Aisha Buhari Attende The Burial Of Late Lt. Col. Ali And 6 Others by policy12: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2016
Those little kids touch my heart is my wife God be her guide.

(1) (Reply)

Ezekwesili, Omokri Berate Nigerian Army, Police For Firing On IPOB Protesters / Gov Udom Commissions Toothpick & Pencil Factory In Akwa Ibom State / Sallah Message Reveals Buhari's Speech Impairment - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.