Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) (39776 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by czaratwork: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2016
Why did you people swap boko haram convicts with Chibok girls?

1 Like

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by Akkord4gov: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2016
Transfer d weep to aggression pls
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by Theoritical(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2016
RIP to our fallen heroes.... 9ja must rise again
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by CowHard: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2016
Na turn by turn......
The same way Biafrans and Shiites have been weeping since you came on board
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2016
R.I.J.F GALLANT OFFICER
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by justflow1(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2016
Angels on their shoulder! I pray that our heavenly father assuage the anguish of their bravement and leave their families only the cherished memory of the loved and lost and the solemn pride that must be theirs to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the alter of freedom. Amen

1 Like

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by ajepako(f): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2016
So sad and tragic...

May Almighty God be with the bereaved families and give them the fortitude to ber the irreparable loss..

And FG should as a matter of urgency compensate their families and fill the gaps created by the loss of their beloved...

1 Like

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2016
Why this elaborate burial ceremony for these selected soldiers? What of many others that have been killed before these ones?
Nigeria is a clown state walahi!
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2016
Lt. Col. M. Abu-Ali is the first National Hero I know!

Before now, most of what we had were sectional heroes and heroine.

Your gallantry, patriotism, and selflessness will never be forgotten in our hearts.
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by Stricker321: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
[size=30pt]Crocodile tears[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by vabok(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2016
Siberia101:
Buratai Weeping?

He should explain to us all how he was able to acquire estates worth Billions of Naira in Dubai..

Surely it would be money meant for arms procurement, non payment of allowances of frontline soldiers and the late soldiers Gratuities

Shut up and stop distracting us...

1 Like

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by XtrmeBachelor(m): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2016
embarassedthe sad part is that these soldiers are still very young! fallen heroes last respect#weeping
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2016
I like those desert boots,
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by LAPREMEDO: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2016
When will this senseless killings STOP!!!.
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by Austin234(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2016
My heart goes out to the immediate family of wife, children, mother, father, brothers and sisters. Rest on brave heroes of our time. We shall live to celebrate u. RIP

1 Like

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by iamharkinwaley: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2016
His hypocritic tears is non of my biz,( in olamide voice) Who e eep? And one thing that will hurt me is if this pple abandon the fallen heroes family...Walahi he go pain me.
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by opribo(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2016
Real soldiers never cry, for a soldier to die for the sake of his or her country is the greatest honour, thats why they are called heros and heroines. Every soldier knows this thats what they sign to do to defend our country with their lives. Perhaps what is more painful is when you know these deaths are orchestrated by peoples selfish desires.

Who brought these evil people into our country, why have they found a safe haven in the North of Nigeria. This thing has become real war like play play.
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by okebaba: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2016
[s][/s]
Siberia101:
Buratai Weeping?

[s][/s]He should explain to us all how he was able to acquire estates worth Billions of Naira in Dubai..

[s][/s]Surely it would be money meant for arms procurement, non payment of allowances of frontline soldiers and the late soldiers Gratuities

YOU ARE HIGH.
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by Ishaq717(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2016
Abeymills:
Very useles clowns burantashi d snake shammer u n ur Oga bubuhari are disgrace to humanity very useles govt
lol.....hunger don kill dis one finish
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by laideolad1(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2016
PedroJP:
When is he going to the war front ? What is even his duty as the chief because i can bet with afonja lives ( least mattered to me) that this guy doesn't sit to think out strategies. I doubt if he even has it in his conscience that we are fighting and at war as he only sends his subordinates to a front u either kill or get killed.

PedroJP.... two things, please give us an example and in this case any example of an instance in any country where the COAS does frontline battle...
two: it would be nice if you can tell us how educated you are 'cos it just won't be fair if for example your max qualification is a primary school leaving certificate and we are expecting you to know basic things like who a COAS is........... olodo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by braine(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2016
mensdept:
Nigeria is a failed state, and this general is nothing more than a hired hand protecting british/Western interest to loot in Africa.

Nonsense

If I could see you, I would have landed you quite a dirty slap for this nonsense you just spewed. angry
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by jamaljalal(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2016
R.I.P...........
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by san316(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2016
Akinz0126:
How many Nigerian Army has been killed so far by this monsters in human skin?Over 2 million if I get my fact right so who's deceiving who?He should keep shedding crocodiles tears

Bunch of hypocrite......
How many personnel do we HV in the entire armed forces. ?

Go n sleep jare

1 Like

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by autonomous22: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2016
I tink Buratai should use his experiences in military to go and lead the front line, he should lead by example.....
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2016
RIP

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by mecussey(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2016
i am not just happy about the death of that LT Ali guy. He looks like a dedicated soldier...i only hope he benefited a lot for bravery before now, otherwise, others will just be fighting boko like they are fighting robbers.
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by july66: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2016
zakim:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buratai-weeps-as-military-buries-fallen-heroes/170543.html#R4joxuiwfofOeLpO.99
No need to weep my General, if you do that the militants will belief they have succeeded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by Cooleasy(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2016
autonomous22:
I tink Buratai should use his experiences in military to go and lead the front line, he should lead by example.....
Nope, bros. In simple terms, let me explain to you that, in the military, the higher you go, the less you are physically required at the war front proper. This is because with age and with time, you actually become less physically fit while you simultaneously acquire greater military wisdom and hence, it is chiefly the brains and managerial skills of generals that are needed by the time they get to those high levels, and not much of their physical fighting prowess. Also, by the time officers get to the top rank, several sets of new, more able-bodied and younger recruits and officers would have entered the service as juniors to the high officers and these new people will be naturally more physically fit for the war front. I hope you get my point? You may even compare this to the technical advisers of national football teams; most of them are much older than the young players of the team but they don't begin to play matches with the team yet they are in charge of the team. This is because at that level it is mainly their brains that is needed. A father in his 50's or 60's, despite all his knowledge and experiences in life, would not pick the broom to begin to sweep the parlour while his children who are in their teens or 20s are there. If anything, he would direct them to do it and oversee their work. I hope you got it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by Dantee005(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2016
Itz very sad to see officers like dis cut down in their prime...When i look at d way dis country is going i remember the words of the Starks in the series "Game of thrones".....Winter is coming... sad sad
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Crocodile tears
na motor go kill u before January

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra / How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion / Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.