Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) (39772 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by Leez(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2016
progress69:

What is really wrong with you online militants? Where in the world have u ever seen n Army Chief going to the war front? In b/w no military chief have ever visited the front lines like the COAS? He doesn't think out strategies but the whole world knows there have been tremendous success in the war against BH against the past, where the animal where allowed to do anything at will. What have "afonjas" got to do with this comment or news? Why are u kids not doing something better with your life, rather than stay online instigating tribal wars on the internet. Don't you have Yoruba friends? If you channel the energy you use in writing and unn hateful and silly comments to something more tangible,your life will be far better off.
taaaaaaaaa
stop am
why do u think ihejirika was forced outbcoz he was dealing wit dos clowns called bh
heck even President Buhari was forced to say attack on bh is attack on d north cuz of ihejirika
oh btw wen are bh takin him to icc lmao

1 Like

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by yomadepraze(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2016
but lyk seriously...... a day is not enough for remembrance of our fallen soldiers.... without dem and God we re notin......may dier soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2016
Cooleasy:
Nope, bros. In simple terms, let me explain to you that, in the military, the higher you go, the less you are physically required at the war front proper. This is because with age and with time, you actually become less physically fit while you simultaneously acquire greater military wisdom and hence, it is chiefly the brains and managerial skills of generals that are needed by the time they get to those high levels, and not much of their physical fighting prowess. Also, by the time officers get to the top rank, several sets of new, more able-bodied and younger recruits and officers would have entered the service as juniors to the high officers and these new people will be naturally more physically fit for the war front. I hope you get my point? You may even compare this to the technical advisers of national football teams; most of them are much older than the young players of the team but they don't begin to play matches with the team yet they are in charge of the team. This is because at that level it is mainly their brains that is needed. A father in his 50's or 60's, despite all his knowledge and experiences in life, would not pick the broom to begin to sweep the parlour while his children who are in their teens or 20s are there. If anything, he would direct them to do it and oversee their work. I hope you got it.
Wisdom on display. I salute you, sir.

4 Likes

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by EncephalonPikin(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2016
"NIGERIA IS MORE THAN A TRIBE,MORE THAN A PERSON,MORE THAN A TERRORIST ORGANISATION"
In the battle field death does not chose a tribe,the sooner we realise this,the better for us! These men(comprising of all languages) would forever be remembered for their gallantry!

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by progress69: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2016
Leez:

taaaaaaaaa
stop am
why do u think ihejirika was forced outbcoz he was dealing wit dos clowns called bh
heck even President Buhari was forced to say attack on bh is attack on d north cuz of ihejirika
oh btw wen are bh takin him to icc lmao
Stale crap!
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by olayinkafuny80(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by Leez(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2016
progress69:
Stale crap!
is that u omenka? well just call ihejirika's name in d north and watch hw d bh bois flee
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by ayo4show: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2016
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by montanaguy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
My annoyance is the lies that govt will take care of the families of the falling heros. Wait, years after you will hear their families complaining that govt have abandoned them. Govt will only remember them with 21 gun salutes on the armed forces remembrance day. Next of kins of falling heros are still fighting to get the benefits of their deceased parents years after their demise. The ones that survived the war, after retirement, govt have abandoned them. What I saw and left after serving for 12years and I never regretted it.
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by COCKCROW: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
Please I can't control my tears for Cpl. Chukwu Simon because he died for unjust cause, on wrong side of people, died for a nation that does not recognize, his blood been wasted. Cpl. Chukwu Simon's spirit is now wandering in an unknown land. Igbo true son's head does not rest in perfect peace in a strange. Nigeria is a wasted land. You have turned your family eyes to perpetual waiting. Chukwuuuuuuuuuuu.. Iam sorrrrrrrrrrrrry
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
comshots:
Crocodile tears.
original clocodile tears
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by Sunnah1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
mensdept:
Nigeria is a failed state, and this general is nothing more than a hired hand protecting british/Western interest to loot in Africa.

Nonsense
You have just display your madness.
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by chacoonder(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
mensdept:
Nigeria is a failed state, and this general is nothing more than a hired hand protecting british/Western interest to loot in Africa.

Nonsense

comshots:
Crocodile tears.
Honestly,both of you needs brain transplant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
mensdept:

Nonsense
interestin sir explain better!
Re: Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) by seyikola: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Thank God Nigeria won the war .
The blood of our fallen hero's shall never be in vain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra / Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.