Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Help-mate Consult’s Staff Confirm They Were Contracted By An APC Chieftain To Pr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help-mate Consult’s Staff Confirm They Were Contracted By An APC Chieftain To Pr (806 Views)

Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes / Sack Abba Kyari, Others …90% Of Your aides’‘re Corrupt: APC Chieftain To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help-mate Consult’s Staff Confirm They Were Contracted By An APC Chieftain To Pr by chizgold80: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
More sordid revelations have emerged of alleged attempts to rig the December 10 Rivers rerun poll in favour of the All Progressives Congress(APC).

The police had on a tip-off stormed the printing press, Help-Mate Consult, located at 12 Isiokpo Street D-Line Port Harcourt, where it arrested the company’s director, Atonye Peterside(there are indications that this is not his full name), and other workers for allegedly printing fake INEC result sheets for the ten local government areas where the rerun is to take place.

Earlier reports claimed Peterside is a notable member of the APC from Opobo/Nkoro Local Government Area of the state, but the state APC Publicity Secretary, Chris Finebone, said in a statement that no member of his party was involved in the act or arrested.

He in fact stated that the whole thing was stage-managed by the state governor, Nyesom Wike, and the PDP to put the APC in bad light.

But soon after the news broke out, more details have emerged that....

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/rivers-re-run-help-mate-consults-staff-confirm-they-were-contracted-by-an-apc-chieftain-to-print-fake-ballot-papers/

Re: Help-mate Consult’s Staff Confirm They Were Contracted By An APC Chieftain To Pr by BERNIMOORE: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
EFCC Suddenly developed cold feet now, instead of tracing the BVN and monies paid by APC chieftains to these crooks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help-mate Consult’s Staff Confirm They Were Contracted By An APC Chieftain To Pr by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 08, 2016
If it was PDP being accused, DSS and EFCC would have arrested all parties involved and Sahara Reporters would have posted how millions of dollars was found after ransacking their office.

2 Likes

Re: Help-mate Consult’s Staff Confirm They Were Contracted By An APC Chieftain To Pr by a2personal2013: 6:00am On Nov 08, 2016
......I guess this is not a security threat and as such DSS and EFCC will not get involved. Until we judge everyone by the same standard, I don't see this country moving beyond Daura.

As for the shameless APC stalwart , we are used to such defense. They should keep fooling themselves, after all APC will not be in power for too long. We hope they will be on the receiving end of what they have started.

Baba, please continue to write your WAEC papers in Benin and act deaf when the matter concerns your APC. One day, you will be judged by the same standard you have attacked your opposition. I will be here to comment when you face the same fate. Karma is a always a b1tch.

Remember, that you have a golden opportunity to make things better for Nigerians. History will be very unfair to you if you continue like this especially after spending so much of our scarce resources to treat your ears.

3 Likes

Re: Help-mate Consult’s Staff Confirm They Were Contracted By An APC Chieftain To Pr by mrvitalis(m): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2016
Seriously why would APC print such sensitive material in Rivers State. They could have done so in lagos, or even Kwara or kaduna were they have total control

This loook like a set up, the suspects such be tried and convected
Re: Help-mate Consult’s Staff Confirm They Were Contracted By An APC Chieftain To Pr by chemicalDisease: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2016
mrvitalis:
Seriously why would APC print such sensitive material in Rivers State. They could have done so in lagos, or even Kwara or kaduna were they have total control

This loook like a set up, the suspects such be tried and convected

I don't understand you.

Are u OK?

3 Likes

Re: Help-mate Consult’s Staff Confirm They Were Contracted By An APC Chieftain To Pr by mrvitalis(m): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2016
chemicalDisease:

I don't understand you.

Are u OK?

What i am saying is this i dont think APC will be dumb enough to print such materials in Rivers State and i am saying let those ones arrested be tried and jailed
Re: Help-mate Consult’s Staff Confirm They Were Contracted By An APC Chieftain To Pr by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 08, 2016
mrvitalis:

What i am saying is this i dont think APC will be dumb enough to print such materials in Rivers State and i am saying let those ones arrested be tried and jailed

So you guys think we are fools?

(1) (Reply)

Igbo will not beg Buhari for their right – Ohanaeze Chief / FG Backs Ban On Foreign Rice In Ebonyi / PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung And Kanu At DAKINDA Penalty Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.