Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Multiply It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Multiply It (584 Views)

Rccg Housefellowship Manual(sun. 13/05/2018) Be Fruitful And Multiply / Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does / Pastor Condemns Fellow Pastor That Says Give Money To God N Urs Multiply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiply It by VLadipo: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Amy had battled cancer for 5 years. Then the doctor told her that the treatments were failing and she had just a few weeks to live. Wanting some understanding and assurance about eternity, Amy asked her pastor, “What will heaven be like?”
He asked her what she liked most on earth. She talked about walks and rainbows and caring friends and the laughter of children. “So, then, are you saying I will have all of that there?” she asked longingly.
Amy’s pastor replied, “I believe that your life there will be far more beautiful and amazing than anything you ever loved or experienced here. Think about what’s best here for you and multiply it over and over and over. That’ what I think heaven will be.”
The Bible doesn’t describe in detail what life in eternity will be like, but it does tell us that being with Christ in heaven is “far better” than our present circumstances (Philippians 1:23).”There shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him” (Revelation 22:3).
Best of all, we will see the Lord Jesus face to face. Our deepest yearnings will be fully satisfied in Him. – Anne Cetas
We’re thankful, Lord, for Your presence now in our lives. But what an amazing day it will be when we meet You face to face!
Life with You in heaven will be greater by far.

To be with Jesus forever is the sum of all happiness.

Source for Full Version: http://www.dailydevotionalsonline.com/devdetails.php?devotional=ourdailybread&&id=2226

Re: Multiply It by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 08, 2016
But I thought you had authority over snakes and scorpions. That you would say diseases be healed and they will be healed.

I thought with small faith, you can move mountains...

That the unfirms says he's well and he will be strong.

So tell me; how come she still had to die to cancer??

How come christians still die due to cancer??

How come "God's chosen" still need to buy drugs??

Or is something wrong somewhere.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiply It by ever811(m): 1:24am On Nov 08, 2016
SirWere:
But I thought you had authority over snakes and scorpions. That you would say diseases be healed and they will be healed.

I thought with small faith, you can move mountains...

That the unfirms says he's well and he will be strong.

So tell me; how come she still had to die to cancer??

How come christians still die due to cancer??

How come "God's chosen" still need to buy drugs??

Or is something wrong somewhere.......

I know one of those hopeless atheist will show face...open a trend an ask questions about this there madness, they be avoiding that trend like snake...
Re: Multiply It by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2016
ever811:
I know one of those hopeless atheist will show face...open a trend an ask questions about this there madness, they be avoiding that trend like snake...

Dude, seriously,

think before you type.
Re: Multiply It by hopefulLandlord: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2016
ever811:

Re: Multiply It by hahn(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2016
SirWere:

Dude, seriously,

think before you type.

Not possible cheesy
Re: Multiply It by ValentineMary(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
ever811:
Actually they are avoiding ur ignorance. I opened one of those ur thread once and was terribly disappointed. Honestly u don't expect atheist to take such threads serious.
Re: Multiply It by ValentineMary(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
ever811:
[i] Actually they are avoiding ur ignorance. I opened one of those ur thread once and was terribly disappointed. Honestly u don't expect atheist to take such threads serious. /i]
Re: Multiply It by ValentineMary(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
ever811:
Actually they are avoiding ur ignorance. I opened one of those ur thread once and was terribly disappointed. Honestly u don't expect atheist to take such threads serious.
Re: Multiply It by ever811(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
ValentineMary:
how would an atheist take a trend serious when they don't take there own lie serious...?..a serious and sane person won't accept this as his ancestors...

Re: Multiply It by ValentineMary(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
ever811:
how would an atheist take a trend serious when they don't take there own lie serious...?..a serious and sane person won't accept this as his ancestors...
There is what we call objective truth. Truth that does not depend on ur ignorance of it.
Re: Multiply It by ever811(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
ValentineMary:
There is what we call objective truth. Truth that does not depend on ur ignorance of it.
so,what's your point?..
Re: Multiply It by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
ever811:

Same way a "sensible" person will not believe that the earth is actually round.
Re: Multiply It by ValentineMary(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
ever811:
so,what's your point?..
Whether u like it or not, they are ur ancestors. Nature does not respect our likes or dislikes.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be A Prophet? See This Hilarious Banner (pics) / Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December / Uyo Collapsed Church Building: 60 Killed, Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.