Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Never Knew S3x Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Daily – Pastor Opens Up After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew S3x Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Daily – Pastor Opens Up After (462 Views)

What I Feel During S3x Is Unexplainable. Do You Have An Idea? / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew S3x Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Daily – Pastor Opens Up After by Naijatalktalk(m): 1:54am On Nov 08, 2016
SOURCE: http://www.amebosquare.com/news/i-never-knew-s3x-is-this-sweet-i-wish-i-can-do-it-daily-pastor-opens-up-after-breaking-virginity/

Job Antwi is a popular pastor who is known for his vow to remain a virgin till his wedding night.
The pastor, who is the spokesperson of the group calling itself the Association of Virgin Pastors, has finally had s3x and now say he regrets breaking his virginity very late.
According to Adom News, the Man of God who tied the knot last weekend, said he never knew there was something sweet in a women until he married.
“I never knew se3x is this sweet; since I was born I have not experienced this before. It is sweeter than everything, in fact I wish I can do it every day,” he stated in an interview on Joy FM’s Weekend City show.
Recounting his first experience, Apostle Antwi said he nearly cried because he didn’t want to disappoint his newly wife, adding that his wife whom he claimed is experienced sexually, assisted him to navigate his way through the ‘Garden of Eden’ very easily.
“My wife has dated before and has experience so she taught me how to do it. I love my wife than every lady on this earth,” he stressed.
Job Antwi maintained that, he is still anointed and powerful even after breaking his virginity since he is lawfully married.
“If you marry in the Lord and you sleep with a woman, God likes it so still the power of God is upon me,” he stated.
Apostle Antwi who described himself as a patron of the Virgin pastors said he will soon announce the new president of the group.

(1) (Reply)

Story: - Please Break My Heart / Wife Battery / If He Does These 30 Things, Date Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.