Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers (28472 Views)

Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Akinz0126(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2016
Well many of your folks dere in the north are the Monsters who brought this Upon Us for the reason best known to them.

I wonder why some goons nvr learn from history.speaking of which No matter how powerful or wealthy you claim to be You can never cheat death and I don't just know many bad guys derives pleasure seeing others misfortune.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2016
Siberia101:
Buratai Weeping?

These Top Military Brats should stop deceiving us and playing on our intelligence because we are not Zombies...

The Monies Buratai used in Buying houses in Dubai was monies meant for procuring arms, non payment of allowances for frontline soldiers and thier death Gratuities cry
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by teebillz: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2016
You are experiencing burial for the first time in your life you said. Do you know how many Nigerian families(the 7 soldiers' included) have been and are still experiencing burial as a result of your fathers's utterances, actions and inaction? Do you still remember those youth corp members whose blood is in your father's hands?

The patriotism I had in my heart before the burial was very much but by the end of the event it had doubled!! We have"..no country but Nigeria. We shall remain here and savage it together"

Now we have every reason to be worried, folks. The plan to "savage" Nigeria is real!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by hoodboy(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2016
SO she admits the country is being savaged at the moment undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by czaratwork: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2016
Your father swapped BOKO HARAM bad guys with CHIBOK girls and this is the result. This is something Jonathan refused to do. Boko Haram that was almost extinct has been resurrected by the release if those prisoners.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by snapshot: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2016
Caseless:
see English
OK, you are the English teacher of nairaland.your "I too know"has blocked your brain to the important message of the post.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by omenka(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2016
tonaydo:
I don't see how her comment or first time burial attending got to do with me or this planet earth

one mod had the guts to ban my other account
undecided
Do you know you are breaking Rule 19?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by omenka(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2016
czaratwork:
Your father swapped BOKO HARAM bad guys with CHIBOK girls and this is the result. This is something Jonathan refused to do. Boko Haram that was almost extinct has been resurrected by the release if those prisoners.
Isnt Chibok girls abduction no longer a "scam"?

How confused Can you lot be.

Smh.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Emeritusseun(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:
U have not seen dead people before yet ur dad claims he n his family are living like every other poor masses

My dear we re used to this kind of burial cos we see massive death everyday on the road caused mostly by DANGOTE trucks' Fulani herdsmen et.al

R.I.P to the fallen hero's.........enough respect
well, to correct ur undiluted ignorance and also ur inability to comprehend a simple sentence....the poor gal only said she has not witness a burial before...not has not seen dead bodies.....it will shock u dat some nairalanders too av not witness burial before.....
This is wat happwn to pppl lik u wen u put everything under d umbrella of politics....
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by ArabMopol(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2016
madam tell your papa hungry is killing us , very soon u will become chairlady burial committee of Nigeria then u will have ample of time to witness more burials...
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Emeritusseun(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2016
czaratwork:
well, it is normal for some nairalanders to use dier feet to tgink instead of dier brain!...dat is ur case here.....dz is d dumbest comment i av eva read on nairaland!....u dnt av to be blind to d truth
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by UIA04(f): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2016
GoggleB:
You never attend burial ceremony before Zahra

Stop lying..
I've never been to a burial ceremony and I've only seen a dead body once (live)
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by justflow1(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2016
As if banky w was waiting for her to drop the write up, eno even wait make network activate the status before em comment sharply, attention seeking banky W, Aisha if u like allow banky W enter u. If he tell u "would you be my lover" tell him No No No
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by barcaboi(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:
U have not seen dead people before yet ur dad claims he n his family are living like every other poor masses

My dear we re used to this kind of burial cos we see massive death everyday on the road caused mostly by DANGOTE trucks' Fulani herdsmen et.al

like igbo men don't have trucks or like kidnappers or militants don't kill....can't u just wish d dead peace instead of acting like God knws what
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2016
May the souls of these better men rest in peace. What of the 1000 Shias and Ipobians your father put under the soil wrongfully.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by teebillz: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2016
The patriotism I had in my heart before the burial was very much but by the end of the event it had doubled!! We have"..no country but Nigeria. We shall remain here and savage it together"

What does "savage" mean, folks?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Ejaisky: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2016
Shattap Zahra!!! angry angry angry
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by GoggleB(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2016
UIA04:

I've never been to a burial ceremony and I've only seen a dead body once (live)
Congrats to you..
You can put that in your achievements book
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by cegxie(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2016
This Bae can lie... liar mohammed has tutored you wella... never attended a burial all your life... Wow...
I am not understanding ohhh...
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by kenex4ever(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2016
RIP GEJ's soldier. The TK 72 he uses to destroy bokoharam was bought by GEJ, he also promoted him.
Rip to d other fallen heroes, i spent a lot of time thinking about u guys last night
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by UIA04(f): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2016
GoggleB:
Congrats to you.. You can put that in your achievements book
Don't worry I will
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Emassive(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2016
Even their House Help is now a politician
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Kingdov(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2016
kokoA:
Not everything is politics. There are times we just have to come under one political party called "humanity". These guys have sacrificed everything including their lives for a country which we all know has not been fair to us all. They deserve respect.
the are not d first military men to 2 die ma brother but y the name heroes?y the so much respect? Y the recycling of the news of the abu ali on blogs and nairaland? No oda reason other than because he is the son of the rich ,becoz his family is connected to d aso rock tenants . Soldiers die almost every week many killed same way he was killed. he is royalty das y he is treated so .so i must say every tin is politics
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by confun: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2016
It would av been cool if your father had attended the burial......
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Ishaq717(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2016
chemicalDisease:
Bokoharam hv been killing thousands u no cry.

then 7 people died u started weeping.

Lady you are as dull as ur father.
shut up and and stop saying nonsense
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by iamauxin(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2016
kokoA:
Not everything is politics. There are times we just have to come under one political party called "humanity". These guys have sacrificed everything including their lives for a country which we all know has not been fair to us all. They deserve respect.

shut the trap.... Emphasis is on a lady over twenty years that have not witnessed a burial.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Ishaq717(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2016
ArabMopol:
madam tell your papa hungry is killing us , very soon u will become chairlady burial committee of Nigeria then u will have ample of time to witness more burials...
"Hungry is killing us".....na by force to speak English?,....use your local dialect ahbeg
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by rabex123(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

So because they leave like normal Nigerians..they should be visiting all ! Burial ceremonies in Nigeria..
Hate filled ipob

Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by rabex123(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2016
cegxie:
This Bae can lie... liar mohammed has tutored you wella... never attended a burial all your life... Wow...
It is very pisible you fool..
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by rabex123(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2016
cegxie:
It is very posible you fool..
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by Ishaq717(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2016
iamauxin:

shut the trap.... Emphasis is on a lady over twenty years that have not witnessed a burial.
Don't just jump into conclusion, she's a Muslim and islamicay ladies don't go to burial ground so it's possible
Re: Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers by iamauxin(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2016
Emeritusseun:

well, to correct ur undiluted ignorance and also ur inability to comprehend a simple sentence....the poor gal only said she has not witness a burial before...not has not seen dead bodies.....it will shock u dat some nairalanders too av not witness burial before.....
This is wat happwn to pppl lik u wen u put everything under d umbrella of politics....

You feel you're smart? You're dull. She hasn't witnessed a burial... Why? You tried to correct something and ended up doing the same mistake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm / Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.