Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,918 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today (9214 Views)

Biafra: Northern Elders Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Head / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
TruthisGOD:
I don't have time for you because I've listened to his sermons. Just quoted you because you're misinforming people. I hate liars.
The onus is on you to provide evidence and stop yapping.
Ive also listened to him and deduced he is a fraud
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by 90xtr09r: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Lying propagandist, keep on gnashing your dirty teeth on NL...

"Nnamdi Kanu is a refined man, educated in London and behaves in a highly civilized, diplomatic manner as opposed to jurists, officers of the court and the federal government there..."
- American Mary Helen Bernstein to Judge John Tsoho, August 2016

Despite all you enticements and inducements, NK remained unwavering. Your hypocrisy won't let you own up to your treacherous ways and understand that your blood money means absolutely nothing to NK but Biafra restoration.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by TruthisGOD: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Fine and don't quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
90xtr09r:

"Nnamdi Kanu is a refined man, educated in London and behaves in a highly civilized, diplomatic manner as opposed to jurists, officers of the court and the federal government there..."
Wake up man its past noon
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by 90xtr09r: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Wake up man its past noon

Wake up from your delusion...the night is far spent. You cannot turn back the hands of the clock. It's too late...for your wicked lies and propaganda against Igbos/IPOB...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ipobdevil: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Case at the federal High Court has been adjourned to 17th November,2016.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ipobdevil: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
HIGH COURT TO RULE ON APPLICATION FOR BAIL FOR NNAMDI KANU AND CO ON NOVEMBER 17

With the tempo of the proceedings increasing rapidly, Barrister Maxwell Okpara, a counsel to one of the defendants highlighted the delay tactics of the Nigerian government to frustrate the trial. He prayed the court to curtail excessive adjournment of proceedings. He also pleaded notified the court that the family members of his client are being prevented from entering the court room by the security officials.
The judge, Mrs Binta replied him that "it is not possible to stay in the court room and know what is happening outside."
However, the judge ruled that ruling for the bail of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and co-defendant filed by their legal team will be heard on November 17, 2016.

The case of the National Cordinator of IPOB, Mazi Chidiebere Onwudiwe followed suit. The defense counsel told the court to adjourn the case, while his client should be transferred from DSS custody to prison to enable him prepare for his case.
Full report coming shortly
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Good to hear
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by bantudra: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ipobdevil:
ECOWAS Court update...

At exactly 12pm, after hearing of the first case, the suit filed against the Nigerian government was called upon for hearing. The FG defence counsel filed an additional case charges against Nnamdi Kanu, but the presiding judges blasted the government's defence team saying, “this is not the rule of law.” The judges, there after called upon Kanu’s legal representative led by Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor while ignoring the FG's team.

are you reporting this without bias??.

look...no african nation will agree to let kanu go after what happend with gadhafi...

better give up lies...

if you want to get biafra,you must give up lies..

no african cares if the ol africa is renamed biafra...

our image is already in the mud anyways...

you dont see realities on ground..
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by DropShot: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
90xtr09r:

Despite all you enticements and inducements, NK remained unwavering. Your hypocrisy won't let you own up to your treacherous ways and understand that your blood money means absolutely nothing to NK but Biafra restoration.
Are you saying Kanu didn't ask Igbos to kill any Hausa or Yoruba man they see?
Are you saying he didn't say all he said that's on Youtube? I mean those videos I watched myself?

1 Like

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Mr man not everybody Igbo stands for IPOB ideologies, you can insult us for all you like. I don't care, one thing I know though, is Nnamdi KANU is a fraud and just an ordnairy PDP front to cause problem, unfortunately he has grown beyond his sponsors .

.If you were talking about Boko haram as an APC tool to destabilize the govt of GEJ you would have made more sense. Now you are speaking gibberish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ipobdevil: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu Left the Court Premises

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by orimsamsam(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
omofunaab:

Chai, only GOD can save you

But in all sincerity i hope you get your biafra, but the problem is ,the same people Shouting biafra are still the same shouting PDP.

That's not the way to liberation. Many people now think IPOB is just a division of PDP
I pray everyday for there Biafra. This chest beating is getting too much. God pls grant them biafra
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

.If you were talking about Boko haram as an APC tool to destabilize the govt of GEJ you would have made more sense. Now you are speaking gibberish
Yeah and I believe the boko haram guys are stabilizing the Buhari led APC govt.
May Gen Azazis soul rest in peace.
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa you aren't Igbo. You are an Afonja demon worshipping betrayer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Proudlyngwa you aren't Igbo. You are an Afonja demon worshipping betrayer

If that makes you sleep better at night.
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ipobdevil: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
HAPPENING NOW!!! ECOWAS Court Strikes Out All Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu

Some members of the Indigenous people of Biafra present in ECOWAS Court of Justice Abuja are already rejoicing as the court reportedly squashes all the charges against the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra by the Federal Government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

May the death of 2 million Biafran kids be on your head
As if they don born me that time
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by bantudra: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
DropShot:

Are you saying he didn't say all he said that's on Youtube? I mean those videos I watched myself?

like..hallĺllo,like

i should just forget that someone threathend me with death not long ago..??...

and this wan i will allow to have power??....

if its even the hausas or yorubas he threathend,and you are born one of both,what would you do??...

give him the chance to realize his sick dreams...

screw that!!!!..
. angry angry angry..

1 Like

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by 96xtr09r: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
DropShot:

Here are the evidences you seek:

Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

Upon the victory of Jonathan from the 2011 presidential election, massive violence was unleashed from the North by a group which called itself Boko Haram and which repeatedly took responsibility for unending mayhem which began with the killing of Youth Corp members who worked ad-hoc for INEC in that election.

”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. And what was the outcome - carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election?

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206421809408975&id=1380833650&bacr=1464032018%3A1464032018%3A1%3A3415763241141835392%3A1464010908%3A0%3A0%3A53&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6287973478765273159%3Amf_story_key.-2339539945364042293#footer_action_list

So, right here and now, show your readership the evidence where Igbos killed or maimed your Yoruba folks?

3 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Tallesty1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

IPODS and Kalu are the powers of datkness.

You want Biafra then tell your people to relocate from other states back to the SE.

No sane igbo supports Biafra.
The emboldened is a very silly mentality.

just a question bro. did all Nigerians return to Nigeria before she got her independence?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by mpianya39(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

May the death of 2 million Biafran kids be on your head
[color=#006600][/color]

Ise!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Fedayeen02: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

So ibu nwa afor.
Do you know the Abengowe family
he has been bursted. Check the first page again

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by franchizy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
The emboldened is a very silly mentality.

just a question bro. did all Nigerians return to Nigeria before she got her independence?

Nwoke oma

i am not against the agitation of biafra neither are in support.

i am simply against how we the igbosgo about it.

Lies and propaganda cant salvage biafra.

Hate cant salvage biafra. Violent protest cant salvage biafra.

insults cant salvage biafra.

Any igbo that speak against biafra is termed an Afonja.

The yorubas or Hausas dont hate igbos but it is we igbos that hate them for no just cause.

i must maintain my ground that biafra is dead, buried and decayed.
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Fedayeen02: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
bantudra:

are you reporting this without bias??.

look...no african nation will agree to let kanu go after what happend with gadhafi...

better give up lies...

if you want to get biafra,you must give up lies..

no african cares if the ol africa is renamed biafra...

our image is already in the mud anyways...

you dont see realities on ground..
I'm an igbo man. I've got a lot of yoruba and hausa friends. I don't know if i like or dislike NK but what i find nauseating is when Yorubass who don't care about Biafra keep on fighting and drooling spittle because of this biafra matter. You guys are making yourself look clownish with this attitude.

Franchizy you are a yoruba man that was claiming igbo just because you want to fight for the same Nigeria that has kept you jobless with some people taking that which you should eat of. I do pity your type

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fedayeen02:
he has been bursted . Check the first page again
Busted undecided
Where
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Fedayeen02: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Busted undecided
Where
olaitoro plz show this man how you bust Franchizy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Fedayeen02: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Busted undecided
Where
olaitoro plz show this man how you bust Franchizy. Kindly go to the first page of this same thread

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monguno: Zulum Shares ₦275 Million, Food, Clothes To 90,000 Displaced Families / Over 5000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe / Do Not Legalise Prostitution – Mrs Abimbola Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.