Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today (9219 Views)

Biafra: Northern Elders Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Head / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Tallesty1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

Nwoke oma

i am not against the agitation of biafra neither are in support.

i am simply against how we the igbosgo about it.

Lies and propaganda cant salvage biafra.

Hate cant salvage biafra. Violent protest cant salvage biafra.

insults cant salvage biafra.

Any igbo that speak against biafra is termed an Afonja.

The yorubas or Hausas dont hate igbos but it is we igbos that hate them for no just cause.

i must maintain my ground that biafra is dead, buried and decayed.

You can't preach love and unity while kicking what's an average igbo man's dream. Nobody will take you serious.

Secondly, coming to nland(a place that has turned to a war front between igbos and yorubas) to voice out your thoughts will auto categorize you into the afonga group.

I, as an individual do not support violent approach but what other language do Nigerians understand,?

If pmb can order his soldiers to shoot unarmed biafrans(and they did) then I don't see any wrong in kanu's approach.

We were told in 2015 that its either a Hausa man or death and you guys didn't say anything.

we that live in north know what would have happened, it actually happened in a small scale but Jonathan's call saved us all.

If they're using violence to keep one Nigeria then only a violent group can break away.

Funny is the fact that Igbo are more one Nigeria than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Yoruba and Igbo are two tribe in Nigeria that just don't like each other. Igbo hate them truly but the feeling is mutual.

5 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by 96xtr09r: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

Nwoke oma

The yorubas or Hausas dont hate igbos but it is we igbos that hate them for no just cause.

The truth still remains that confused hypocrites whose people are barely existing cannot dictate to the Igbos on how to go about self-determination.

It's an indisputable fact that your Yoruba folks make a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. I'd advise you face OduaArewanistan republic.

Igbos have not forgotten how, every now and then, you and your fellow Yorubas destroy Igbo means of livelihoods in Lagos for no just cause. Igbos have not forgotten the genocidal threat by your Oba Akiolu of Lagos who promised to drown Igbos in Lagos lagoon if they fail to vote in his annointed gubernatorial candidate in 2015.

The earlier you face OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by dudebuck: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
96xtr09r:

The truth still remains that confused hypocrites whose people are barely existing cannot dictate to the Igbos on how to go about self-determination.

It's an indisputable fact that your Yoruba folks make a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. I'd advise you face OduaArewanistan republic.

Igbos have not forgotten how, every now and then, you and your fellow Yorubas destroy Igbo means of livelihoods in Lagos for no just cause. Igbos have not forgotten the genocidal threat by your Oba Akiolu of Lagos who promised to drown Igbos in Lagos lagoon if they fail to vote in his annointed gubernatorial candidate in 2015.

The earlier you face OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.
And they call it sophisticated

3 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

Nwoke oma

I have been following this thread, reading your comments and counter comments, but I can't tolerate your ignorance if you're Igbo or your hypocrisy if you're Hausa or Yoruba!

Igbos hate Hausas and Yorubas?
Please, have you ever heard or seen Igbos killing those two ethnic groups for any reason, just the way the Hausas enjoy murdering Igbos in cold blood, for any flimsy excuse?

Can you please point out any physical manifestation of hatred of the Igbos towards the Yorubas or Hausas?

In this country of ours, tell me which ethnic group you can find in larger numbers in any part of this country. The Igbo people are more nationalistic than any tribe you can think of.

Your case is that of gross ignorance and hypocrisy.

Sometimes I wonder why people will enjoy lying without a conscience, is it out of ignorance or what? Have you ever lived in the north? Do you understand the rate of envy and hate the Hausas breed against this people, just because they're hard working and enterprising?

And I ask, is the right to self-determination not applicable to the Igbo nation?

The Hausas and Yorubas call them greedy, thieves and drug pushers, yet vehemently oppose their move to form their own country of stealing, greed and drug pushing. Why is that? You think they're worth nothing, yet you can't live without them?

I plead with the Yorubas and Hausas, you people should organize a nation wide rally and demand that your president calls for a referendum, so, the fate of Biafra can be decided mutually, and the Biafran people will know that you are indeed tired of the Igbo nation!

8 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by olaitoro(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Busted undecided
Where

Here alaye.

anybody behind that monika is a disgrace to awolowo, yorubas and what they stand for ie sophistication.

the omo werey is as dumb as baba Tajudeen.

cc: Franchizy

6 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by olaitoro(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

Nwoke oma

all of a sudden, tunde salami an oshogbo dweller became an Igbo man.

you better delete your old post if you must impersonate Igbos.

below is a venom spilt by so called Igbo wannabe, guess what is too late for a coward like you to delete them because those post is now saved.

you better change you moniker.

cc proudlyngwa.

5 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by olaitoro(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] NDE. Imala mu GI ntorom, ka e-di kwem mazi.
nde nwoko ngi a ka ga uka awughi onye ulo.
ngwa, ya kara gi uka na igbo ma o wuru na o wu onye Ngwa.
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Adiola(f): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Franchizy ,proudlyngwa
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
olaitoro:

nde nwoko ngi a ka ga uka awughi onye ulo.

ngwa, ya kara gi uka na igbo ma o wuru na o wu onye Ngwa.
Nwanne imela`
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Adiola:
Franchizy ,proudlyngwa
Kan I epp U
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by bantudra: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I'm an igbo man. I've got a lot of yoruba and hausa friends. I don't know if i like or dislike NK but what i find nauseating is when Yorubass who don't care about Biafra keep on fighting and drooling spittle because of this biafra matter. You guys are making yourself look clownish with this attitude.

Franchizy you are a yoruba man that was claiming igbo just because you want to fight for the same Nigeria that has kept you jobless with some people taking that which you should eat of. I do pity your type

emi franzis....abegi,dont let me insult here..

i will never name my sef that...

i am tsdarkside...
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Kindly provide links where he criticised T.A orji while I provide links where he campaigned for one Nigeria

He was a strong critic of T.A Orji.

If u don't know or haven't heard him, just say, no by what u heard from afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by CandyDiamond(f): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Why is many Yorubas on nairaland like impersonating Igbos,[/b] see how Igbo wannabe Franchizy was bursted now, aka proudlyNgwa using Google translation to write in Igbo[b],why is Biafra issue giving you guys sleepless night and High Bp

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
NormalCodes:

He was a strong critic of T.A Orji.

If u don't know or haven't heard him, just say, no by what u heard from afonjas.
Kindly provide the links.
I know uche mefor, has criticised that big head ikpeazu, but I have never seen where kanu criticised ,orji.
That being said , why was KANU campaigning for one Nigeria before the general elections
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by 96xtr09r: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

I know uche mefor, has criticised that big head ikpeazu, but I have never seen where kanu criticised ,orji.
That being said , why was KANU campaigning for one Nigeria before the general elections

I quite understand your frustrations...but the truth remains that there's no how your campaigns of calumny can attempt to quench the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.

In year 2013, the IPOB sent a letter to GEJ asking him to divide this contraption. Radio Biafra RB even predicted that Jonathan will fail the 2015 general election. IPOB members were instructed to not participate in the elections and many Igbos obeyed.

Disgruntled people like you always feel like twisting fact and impressing it upon the minds of the gullible that GEJ's loss in 2015 must be the reason Biafra seceded in 1967!
And you still shy away from pointing out that NK and co opened Radio Biafra in 2009.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by KINGS100(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
all the hypocrites saying Igbos don't love themselves, IPOD is a fraud .... How is it your problem if Igbos are not united? How is it your headache if IPOD is fraud? you may take a hoes to the stream but cant force it to drink. you can't force people to stay they ordinarily will if they belong with you, if they don't let them go.
#learn to mind your business hypocrites shocked grin[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
96xtr09r:

I quite understand your frustrations...but the truth remains that there's no how your campaigns of calumny can attempt to quench the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.

In year 2013, the IPOB sent a letter to GEJ asking him to divide that this contraption. Radio Biafra RB even predicted that Jonathen will fail the 2015 general election. IPOB members were instructed to not participate in the elections and many Igbos obeyed.

Disgruntled people like you feel like twisting facts and impress it ipon the minds of the gullible that GEJ's loss in 2015 must be the reason Biafra seceded in 1967!
Mr man stop ranting and provide the link where he criticised orji, let me provide nnamdi kanu before the election
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by 96xtr09r: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Mr man stop ranting and provide the link where he criticised orji, let me provide nnamdi kanu before the election

Does your silly rants and chicanery remove the inalienable right of a people to self-determination?

Keep on wailing and gnashing your dirty teeth on NL. Your silly lies and propaganda against Igbos/IPOB can only send you down to nothingness.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
96xtr09r:

Keep on wailing and gnashing your dirty teeth on NL. Your silly lies and propaganda against Igbos/IPOB can only send you down to nothingness.
For someone who registered on nairaland last month
You are doing a great job

Wasting your time
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by 96xtr09r: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

For someone who registered on nairaland last month
You are doing a great job

Wasting your time

I understand your pains but your endless rants and lies on NL cannot attempt to quench the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

His campaign was for anti-Boko haram not One Nigeria, and yes, someone can change from being a one Nigerianists to a hard core Biafran within weeks.

I was a hard core defender of Nigeria and its politics on this platform years back.

And the video u are talking about, was around 2014 when Book Haram was bombing Igbo Christian dominated churches like there was no tomorrow.

If u want a like to what NK said, it simply means u never heard him or knew about him before his arrest.

And if I must, go to RadioBiafra.co and check for broadcasts of early April 2015.

One of his broadcasts, he shouted down one of our Ngwa broda living in Sweden, who told him that T.A is his brother, which he shouted him down and said many bad things T.A did. Why he can never be a brother to someone who can seize a whole market, knock to dust and convert it to his personal property.

Just go listen to some of his broadcasts.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ejanla07: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
olaitoro:

coward, stop lieing, you can never be Igbo.

I went through your post, and guess what, you are omoale jati jati.

coward dies many time, even in a faceless forum you still impersonate Igbos. You are just an inferior being.

spit on his conehead

Chai. See burstin. Nice its on first page
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
NormalCodes:

His campaign was for anti-Boko haram not One Nigeria, and yes, someone can change from being a one Nigerianists to a hard core Biafran within weeks.

I was a hard core defender of Nigeria and its politics on this platform years back.

And the video u are talking about, was around 2014 when Book Haram was bombing Igbo Christian dominated churches like there was no tomorrow.

If u want a like to what NK said, it simply means u never heard him or knew about him before his arrest.

And if I must, go to RadioBiafra.co and check for broadcasts of early April 2015.

One of his broadcasts, he shouted down one of our Ngwa broda living in Sweden, who told him that T.A is his brother, which he shouted him down and said many bad things T.A did. Why he can never be a brother to someone who can seize a whole market, knock to dust and convert it to his personal property.

Just go listen to some of his broadcasts.
1.24 to 1.37
For someone who claims to wants disintegration of nigeria before that video, that is Irony.
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by gidgiddy: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Can someone elsborate on the ECOWAS judgement?
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by 96xtr09r: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

1.24 to 1.37
For someone who claims to wants disintegration of nigeria before that video, that is Irony.

"Nnamdi Kanu’s message is an emancipation of blacks from mental slavery.

Nigeria was never designed to work and will never work and if it has not worked in 100 years, anyone that thinks it will work should give us a date when he or she feels it will start working."

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Danzakidakura(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
olaitoro:

coward, stop lieing, you can never be Igbo.

I went through your post, and guess what, you are omoale jati jati.

coward dies many time, even in a faceless forum you still impersonate Igbos. You are just an inferior being.

spit on his conehead
frenchizy ntoooo Afonja see how they bust your lies.

3 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by TruthisGOD: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
gidgiddy:
Can someone elsborate on the ECOWAS judgement?
Adjourned to Feb 17, 2017. Additional charges filed by FG against NK, rejected.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ejanla07: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

Nwoke oma

U mean u didn't see whr dem bust u. . Shebi u re from ngwa in osogbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etekamba Umoren: Newly Appointed REC From Akwa Ibom Won’t Be Sworn In Now —INEC / Lagos Tells Civil Servants From Level 14 Below To Remain Home Until January 18 / Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.