Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today (9217 Views)

Biafra: Northern Elders Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Head / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by amadice(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2016
don't mind the bastárd
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

Anybody who errs a good view is an Afonja. im more igbo than you and i stand against biafra.

I am a true son of ngwa land from Nvosi in isiala Ngwa North LGA.

Take it or leave it Biafra is a scam with NK.
So ibu nwa afor.
Do you know the Abengowe family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by franchizy(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

So ibu nwa afor.
Do you know the Abengowe family

Nwoke oma

Mazi ooooh

3 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2016
90xtr09r:

I feel your eternal pains and grief, especially since you live and breathe fraud in your daily life. But you must understand that an inconsequential bigot claiming Igbo cannot remove the inalienable right of a people to self-determination.

If you're honest and sincere you would see no wrong in NK/IPOB clamour for a simple referendum. But because you're evil and wicked you choose to join the bandwagon of miscreants and hooligans supporting the killings of unarmed IPOB protesters just because you dread to be left behind with your masters in this expired entity.

Take it or leave, you and all you stand for in life remain a fraud.

Mr man not everybody Igbo stands for IPOB ideologies, you can insult us for all you like. I don't care, one thing I know though, is Nnamdi KANU is a fraud and just an ordnairy PDP front to cause problem, unfortunately he has grown beyond his sponsors .

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
franchizy:

Nwoke oma

Mazi ooooh
NDE.
Imala mu GI ntorom, ka e-di kwem mazi.

1 Like

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ipobdevil: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2016
Live From ECOWAS Court

The Nigerian government's defense counsel is yet to appear before the court, and because of their absence, the ECOWAS judges decided to switch to another case to see whether they will still appear in court.
But the presiding judge, nevertheless, gave us an assurance that the IPOB leader's suit must be heard today no matter what happens
Stay Tuned to your set as situation unfolds.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ipobdevil: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2016
At exactly 10:15am, Hon. Justice Binta Nyako arrived the court followed by the commencement of court proceedings.
The clerk read out the case for the day followed by the introduction of the Prosecuting and Defense Counsels.
The Counsel of Prosecution and Nigeria's director of public prosecutions, Mohammed Diri applied for an amendment of the charges levelled against the leader of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu and two others. A move which was vehemently rebuffed by the Defense Counsel, who looks more prepared and confident.
At this point, the atmosphere is heating up in the court room as a result of series of arguments from the two Counsels, with the Counsel to the Nigerian government insisting that he want to make some additions to the charges he initially brought against Nnamdi Kanu and co-defendants.
Hon. Barr Chuks Muoma prayed the court to
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by bantudra: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
una realy like this guy..ehhh??.. smiley smiley..

i still like him somehow too.,although he called us zoo-animal.. smiley smiley..

look,what he did is unafrican...

he must apologise to the olllllll black-race...

or be in a endless loop till he dies...
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
90xtr09r:

If you and your fellow hypocrites don't care you won't be bitter that NK seek a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

I feel your eternal pains and miseries especially since your campaigns of calumny against Igbos call for self-determination has boomeranged and hit you in unexpected places that you're now looking for any straw lookalike to hold onto.

Sorry to disappoint you, your propaganda against the Igbo Nation is not working. However, you can keep vomiting trash on NL thinking that an inconsequential being claiming Igbo on NL can stop a people from seeking self-determination.

The worst governor in the history of Nigeria t.a orji is from nnamdi kanus Umuahia, when he was robbing abia state silly, what was nnamdi kanus way of calling him to order, or is it because Jonathan was spending his time off in umuahia.
You guys can keep accumulating hatred because someone does not follow your thought line, like I always say hatred kills the bearer more.
All politics is local and Nnamdi KANU is a fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by omofunaab(m): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
90xtr09r:

If you and your fellow hypocrites don't care you won't be bitter that NK seek a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

I feel your eternal pains and miseries especially since your campaigns of calumny against Igbos call for self-determination has boomeranged and hit you in unexpected places that you're now looking for any straw lookalike to hold onto.

Sorry to disappoint you, your propaganda against the Igbo Nation is not working. However, you can keep vomiting trash on NL thinking that an inconsequential being claiming Igbo on NL can stop a people from seeking self-determination.

Chai, only GOD can save you

But in all sincerity i hope you get your biafra, but the problem is ,the same people Shouting biafra are still the same shouting PDP.

That's not the way to liberation. Many people now think IPOB is just a division of PDP

3 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

Dont mind the brainwashed fool insulting people.

is it by force to support biafra. over my dead body will i support a scam called biafra.
@ the bolded, it is very dangerous to make such a statement because of your hate for IPOB. There is power in the tongue, pls think before you type.

3 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by bantudra: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Unintelligent, ill mannered Afonjas suddenly become voice of wisdom once they hear Biafra.

Take your advice and shove it up your rectum.

you are busy giving us names,we are busy counting your mistakes!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
olaitoro:

coward, stop lieing, you can never be Igbo.

I went through your post, and guess what, you are omoale jati jati.

coward dies many time, even in a faceless forum you still impersonate Igbos. You are just an inferior being.

spit on his conehead
Jesussss grin grin ...you just murdered someone bruh.... grin cheesy u bahd gehn .. grin

4 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
90xtr09r:

You can increase your tempo in wailing that still doesn’t take away the inalienable right of a people to self-determination. Your endless lies and propaganda won't save you lots numerous heartaches.

You and your fellow murderous hypocrites are so bile-filled with hatred and bitterness that you think it's a righteous thing for you to support the deployment of murderous soldiers who go about harassing, molesting, kidnapping, maiming and killing peaceful Igbo protesters.

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- Sultan of Sokoto, Nov 23 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2757943/nigeriannewspapers-biafra-im-worried-says#40343297
https://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/biafra-im-worried-says-sultan.html

I wonder how anyone could say that Igbos don't love themselves, In fact we are jealous about Igbo people for how united and together they come all the time. When something happen to one of them, they would come together and assist. I have seen people from other tribes buried here when they died, but when an Igbo die here they must gather and take the body home in solidarity.
Things Igbo people do together I never see in other tribes in Nigeria. An Hausa or Yoruba rich man would never do anything to help you, they would rather be giving you 20 Naira every time they see you, that is after you must have greeted them tire.
If Biafra goes away from Nigeria, I will be the first to apply for their visa, I want stay with them, very intelligent people, they know how to make things happen. - Idris Abubakar, Dakata, Kano.
Mr man , the problem with you people is you like twisting words.
What is the correlation with what you posted and what you quoted.
Do you have any records where I have supported extra judicial killing of any tribe of people? Has any one stopped the actualization of Biafra through legal, civil and appropriate channels.
Believe me if Biafra is to be achieved not with this useless IPOB format.
And Nnamdi KANU should critic his brother t.a orji openly, outside that he remains a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by fablani(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=franchizy post=50861216]Even looking at the picture one will see how jobless this IPOD youths are.

Wether you like it or not Kalu will spend all the rest of his life serving a life imprisonment.

Nigeria will remain one and a united one.

Biafra is dead, buried and decayed and can never rise again except online.

You IPOD youths can never learn from history and stop reaping harvest of mistakes.

e get heart attack when ever they hear about Biafra. you believe that biafra is dead. you still have time to fear about your acclaimed dead enemy.
Some need brain surgery.

pls y is it that some useless peopl

1 Like

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
90xtr09r:

Silly rants from a deluded bigot parading aimlessly on NL with anti-Biafra slogans simply because he dread being left behind with his slave masters.

Useless rants from a confused being!

Watch "CHARLES SOLUDO" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jl-Z4tW484
You are just of a low mentality,
What is the correlation with what you are posting and what you are quoting.

1 Like

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by TruthisGOD: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

The worst governor in the history of Nigeria t.a orji is from nnamdi kanus Umuahia, when he was robbing abia state silly, what was nnamdi kanus way of calling him to order, or is it because Jonathan was spending his time off in umuahia.
You guys can keep accumulating hatred because someone does not follow your thought line, like I always say hatred kills the bearer more.
All politics is local and Nnamdi KANU is a fraud.
If you don't know anything about NK, shut up! Nk, was one of the most vocal critics of T.A Orji. Tagging IPOB to politics and PDP shows how ignorant you are.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by omofunaab(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
90xtr09r:

Why then are you lots concerned and jittery to the extent that many of you have sleepless nights and terrible nightmares at the mere whispering of NK, IPOB or Biaf..?
Is there something you're not telling your readership?

What concerns you with the manner Igbos choose to go about seeking a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites?

Shouldn't you be concerned about consolidating OduaArewanistan republic and finding a way to liberate your helpless people from the claws of the marauders?

LMAO.. Me ke, have nightmares about bia wetin.. .lol
I have just told you, i Will be happy if you get ur biafra
But i don't think insulting other tribes or telling your members to kill other tribes is the only way to get biafra

I know most of my IGBO friends that wants biafra but they told me there's a problem with the ideology

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
TruthisGOD:
If you don't know anything about NK, shut up! Nk, was one of the most vocal critics of T.A Orji. Tagging IPOB to politics and PDP shows how ignorant you are.
Kindly provide links where he criticised T.A orji while I provide links where he campaigned for one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
90xtr09r:

You already know you're brainless and so you think other people are dull as you are to swallow the gibberish you type.

Your silly lies and propaganda against Igbos/IPOB can only send you down to nothingness.
Keep living in cuckoo land.
Reality is looking you right in the face, but you are too deluded to see it, but then what do I expect from an IPOB
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by 90xtr09r: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Kindly provide links where he criticised T.A orji while I provide links where he campaigned for one Nigeria

The mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... is increasing your confusion day by day.

You can keep on with your chicanery and wicked lies thinking you can attempt to stop the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ipobdevil: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
ECOWAS Court update...

At exactly 12pm, after hearing of the first case, the suit filed against the Nigerian government was called upon for hearing. The FG defence counsel filed an additional case charges against Nnamdi Kanu, but the presiding judges blasted the government's defence team saying, “this is not the rule of law.” The judges, there after called upon Kanu’s legal representative led by Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor while ignoring the FG's team.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by TruthisGOD: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

I don't have time for you because I've listened to his sermons. Just quoted you because you're misinforming people. I hate liars.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“ambode, Why Exactly Am I Here?”–buhari Reacts Angrily During Presidential Visit / Abia To Make Ntigha Dry Port A Reality Before 2023 / Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.