Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend (819 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / A Nairalander Friend's Pre Wedding Photos / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend by kennydee05(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, permit me to share with you the pre wedding photos of my friend.
I am always happy seeing people's pre wedding photos on nairaland so I requested for his consent to do this on his behalf and he agreed.

Kindly show my friend some love .
Thanks all.

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend by midehi2(f): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2016
hian! ok nice
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend by DRISKLEF(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2016
It's alright.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2016

The next pre-wedding photos thread I'm gonna set my eyes on again .. I'll Shoot myself on the Groins! angry

WtF? it's tiring nah...
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend by BabaRamota1980: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend by slimthugchime(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

The next pre-wedding photos thread I'm gonna set my eyes on again .. I'll Shoot myself on the Groins! angry

WtF? it's tiring nah...
you dont have a groin undecided undecided
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2016
slimthugchime:
you dont have a groin undecided undecided

You think it's only exclusive to males huh? undecided

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend by Kushpapi: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Even people are bringing their friend's pre-wedding pictures to nairaland. Lalasticlala you want turn nairaland to wedding gallery abi? undecided
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend by kinggogo: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Kill me alreaddyy undecided undecided grin

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend by Young03(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2016
They ar not compatible

e no fine
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2016
the girl sha
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend by firstking01(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2016
What's with guys of nawadays with fat ladiesundecided
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend by kodded(m): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

WtF? it's tiring nah...

undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Where Ur Favorite India(hindi) Movies Back In The 90's / Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal Sex / Advice Needed For An Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.