Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

I’m A Master In Bed, That’s Why He Keeps Beating Up His Wife – Says A Young Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m A Master In Bed, That’s Why He Keeps Beating Up His Wife – Says A Young Lady (606 Views)

My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Master In Bed, That’s Why He Keeps Beating Up His Wife – Says A Young Lady by blessingkalu64: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2016
Talent said she is very good in bed that is why the boyfriend cannot get enough of her and keeps cheating on the wife, read more and see more photos here https:///ZmeVTw

Re: I’m A Master In Bed, That’s Why He Keeps Beating Up His Wife – Says A Young Lady by makydebbie(f): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2016
undecided
Re: I’m A Master In Bed, That’s Why He Keeps Beating Up His Wife – Says A Young Lady by isobomac2(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2016
call me if u need 1 @07067528766
Re: I’m A Master In Bed, That’s Why He Keeps Beating Up His Wife – Says A Young Lady by DRISKLEF(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2016
Tiri gbosa for you then. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Its My Birthday!!! / Reasons For Husband Scarcity In 9ja / Where Is "Iamdino"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.