Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump (65119 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) / Mail Bomb Sent To Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton And CNN Headquarters(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by nwajesus12(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dreamscometrue:
Hillary Clinton,all the way kiss
I voted for Hillary
. AT OSHODI
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by skales67(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
It was thing morning I knew that Trump is 70 years while Hillary is 69 years... I no know say these people don old reach like this sef

Where the people wey dey yab Bubu?
buhari is over 85! Stop making noise!!
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by kelzabbey16(m): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
tammie24:
I pray Trump wins!

Even though he plans to send Nigerians out of America (which I think is a good thing for Nigeria).

At least he's better than that lying devil called Hillary

Make una come see this one dey talk without sense.... so sending all Nigerians back to Nigeria would automatically solve the problem in the country?

Kneel down let me pray for you, Receive small sense by fire.... Amen
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by cejaypriesty(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bill Clinton got taste she was really pretty in her time
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by tammie24: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
kelzabbey16:

Make una come see this one dey talk without sense.... so sending all Nigerians back to Nigeria would automatically solve the problem in the country?

Kneel down let me pray for you, Receive small sense by fire.... Amen
you just displayed how stup1d you are

You don't only need prayers, also deliverance

Who said it will automatically solve Nigeria's problem?

I don't want to waste my time explaining it to you cos you may not get it
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by victorjoe(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
MosakuAW:
The world is waiting for the result of "President of the world" the capital of the world election.

If H. Clinton wins, the daughter will be the first person in the world that has her father and mother ruled the "Capital of the world" What a lucky girl. The only child!

And she too will eventually run for that seat.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
both cute but now trump be like kilode and Clinton still rocking to some extent!
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:03am On Nov 09, 2016
sukkot:
really ? all the corrupt men are now returning all the money they have stolen and accountability is being slowly restored to the country. if thats negative to you i can see why you support MR STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

Pls let me know when fashola,amaechi and fashola return there's too

Yeye
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by sukkot: 12:04am On Nov 09, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

Pls let me know when fashola,amaechi and fashola return there's too

Yeye
wow you must hate fashola. you named him twice
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:07am On Nov 09, 2016
sukkot:
wow you must hate fashola. you named him twice

Fayemi*
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by dragunov: 1:46am On Nov 09, 2016
jtjohn:
Hillary Clinton all the way.............how I wish female folks could rule this country called Nigeria.
So that the looting can be taken to next level. Right?
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by emsquare(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Nice
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by mhosqo(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=herzern post=50871651][b][i][size=11pt][font=serif][color=#770077]#IStandWithHillary......

kip standing ! grin[quote author=herzern post=50871651][b][i][size=11pt][font=serif][color=#770077]#IStandWithHillary......

kip standing !
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Alancha1: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Keep..standing...she.dn.lose [/color][/font][/size][/i][/b][/quote]
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by bamosagie(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
It was thing morning I knew that Trump is 70 years while Hillary is 69 years... I no know say these people don old reach like this sef

Where the people wey dey yab Bubu?

BUBU own na football age.
That man don dey prize hundred!
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by IYANGBALI: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
hemartins:

That was a typo err. Don't act like you are perfect.
i AM tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by okowande(f): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
gbomojomo:

TRUMP HAIR IS NOT FAKE, IT HAS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE BIRTH
U dey there when dem born am? Guy wetin?? dem send u?
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by tosyne2much(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
bamosagie:

BUBU own na football age.
That man don dey prize hundred!
Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Cornerstone99: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2016
I See you...
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by CJStarz: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2023
kinglekan:

Hillary con be like chinko with the goggles grin

I see am too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) / What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page / Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.